[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

June 11, 2013 @ 16:38:36
If you grew up on the east coast and prefer tupac you should be ashamed of yourself.

don't give me that "he was born in balitmore" bullshit either.
June 11, 2013 @ 16:41:55
If you grew up on the east coast and prefer tupac you should be ashamed of yourself.

don't give me that "he was born in balitmore" bullshit either.

*born in NY. but it's all good.

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS #FW15GoggleGang #TupacJuiceChainWeInDis

June 11, 2013 @ 16:43:57
Stussy > Supreme

HUF > Only

Steph Curry > Melo

LA > NYC

Cali > New York

the big lebowski! fuck this movie's the shit g

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS #FW15GoggleGang #TupacJuiceChainWeInDis

June 11, 2013 @ 16:45:09
can anyone confirm the levis being 200 pounds in the london store thats 50 above the dollar to pound price
June 11, 2013 @ 16:47:22
I'd bet family and friends only for the french terry box logos. 

unless they drop one now and skip f/w. doubt it though
Tbh I wouldn't mind them not doing hoodies for FW and releasing crewnecks instead.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 11, 2013 @ 17:00:03
He was still a young teen when he got to Cali , the reason he said Cali for life is because Cali was the only state that showed him mad love . B more and ny were just problems for him

LA

June 11, 2013 @ 17:02:17
I honestly fuck with the lampins , but knowing that the Cdg vans are coming up I'm gonna pass and try to double up on them . If the lampins were priced as regular vans like 50 I'd cop in a heart beat . But we all know that's not gonna happen

LA

June 11, 2013 @ 17:07:04
can anyone confirm the levis being 200 pounds in the london store thats 50 above the dollar to pound price
I cant confirm the price but the conversion never really makes sense, like tees are about £35 but are about the same price in dollars

"I just want to fuck bad bitches" - Dr. Dre

June 11, 2013 @ 17:09:27
Lampins seem great for skating but Dill is like the only one who can pull them off.
June 11, 2013 @ 17:11:20
yall need to fuck with better brands. (besides supreme)

carhartt
wtaps
neighborhood
norse projects
maiden nior
With you besides Carhartt. Just looks weird when white girls/boys are wearing shit made for blue collar black men. Props on Carhartt for capitalizing with the thousands of collabs, but c'mon...
June 11, 2013 @ 17:19:36

Great usage of the raft, NYC Summerjam '13, Meech from FBZ crowdsurfing.

sorry if already posted.

Embrace the Inevitable, Create the Unknown. www.informalapparel.com/

June 11, 2013 @ 17:20:30
Believe it or not there used to be a time on this thread where unrelated posts were deleted.
June 11, 2013 @ 17:24:38
I can't get with this tie dye movement.
June 11, 2013 @ 17:25:13
Just figured out why the Navy Madras sold out first...Tyler can be seen wearing it in one of his Vines...
You gotta be kidding me.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 11, 2013 @ 17:32:50
Undftd eh? Did you check out their lookbook?

http://undefeated.com/undefeated-summer-2013

Sounds like someone is an OF DICKRIDER.
I respected UND until I got this email. I was disgusted Why just why???? Now all these fucking white kids are going to wear UND...shits sad
Why do you guys care so much? You're going to stop liking a brand because a member of Odd Future models for them? That's just as pathetic as liking a brand because someone from Odd Future wears it lmfao
June 11, 2013 @ 17:33:26
Just figured out why the Navy Madras sold out first...Tyler can be seen wearing it in one of his Vines...
You gotta be kidding me.
You guys attribute shit selling out to Tyler the Creator waaay too much. 

WTB: Supreme Ombre Flannel red/brown '09 Medium/Large

June 11, 2013 @ 17:35:17
You gotta be kidding me.
Just makes sense, they sat forever and anyone that you saw talking about it said how ugly it was. 

June 11, 2013 @ 17:37:46
You gotta be kidding me.
hhaha are you serious bro? Been saying this forever, niggas need to be themselves. It's sad AF when you gotta buy a hat just cuz some pseudorapper is wearing it. 
Yea I saw it and immediately thought "people are gonna be buying this now."
June 11, 2013 @ 17:41:43
You gotta be kidding me.
Just makes sense, they sat forever and anyone that you saw talking about it said how ugly it was. 
I mean I'm sure some people have done that, but everytime something sells out that the dude owns everyone flips out. 

WTB: Supreme Ombre Flannel red/brown '09 Medium/Large

June 11, 2013 @ 17:43:27
You gotta be kidding me.

ahh yes and you were just looking at videos of tyler the creator because you hate him soo much

"baller futuristic groovy gangsta with an attitude"

June 11, 2013 @ 17:44:01
I mean I'm sure some people have done that, but everytime something sells out that the dude owns everyone flips out. 
Yea, I agree with you too, people focus way too much on stupid shit like that that doesn't matter. Just making an observation really. No one liked the Madras Camp, then a celebrity is seen wearing it so they give it some false credibility because of it.
June 11, 2013 @ 17:44:56
You gotta be kidding me.

ahh yes and you were just looking at videos of tyler the creator because you hate him soo much
When did I say I hated him? lmfao
I said "you gotta be kidding me" because I think that it's dumb to like or dislike something based on the fact that someone in pop culture wears / likes it.
Why are people in this thread so petty?
June 11, 2013 @ 17:47:55
We all know why Tyler bought the hat though..

SHARKIN APPROVED

June 11, 2013 @ 17:57:15
Everyone in Cali thinks NY is more fashionable, everyone in NY thinks Cali or Japan is more fashionable. 
na us in ny know we got it
June 11, 2013 @ 18:00:46
Undftd eh? Did you check out their lookbook?

http://undefeated.com/undefeated-summer-2013

Sounds like someone is an OF DICKRIDER.
I respected UND until I got this email. I was disgusted Why just why???? Now all these fucking white kids are going to wear UND...shits sad
You're one of the dumbest mothafuckas in here man, straight up.
June 11, 2013 @ 18:00:58
Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
June 11, 2013 @ 18:02:53

Great usage of the raft, NYC Summerjam '13, Meech from FBZ crowdsurfing.

sorry if already posted.
fit looks on point, but depending on size I think I might have to taylor mine to a large
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x