July 7, 2013 @ 07:51 PM
jxmookie

Bet the people who are saying "it's just clothes" have their shit sealed in dust bags.

**MIXTAPE COMING SOON** Sus Chinatown Afterparty Remixes Lacking Operational Studio Vol. 1

July 7, 2013 @ 07:57 PM
delio08

Hey I wear supreme skating and shit but I make sure its in too condition who emits clothes that are faded as snoop dog?? So I get both sides of your guys arguments

booty

July 7, 2013 @ 07:58 PM
delio08

Top condition and wants clothes

booty

July 7, 2013 @ 07:59 PM
Nyc93

Bet the people who are saying "it's just clothes" have their shit sealed in dust bags.
Not everyone is like you lol

For Sale navy big logo beanie 45 shipped grey/black big logo 50 shipped crown denim crusher light blue s/m 70 navy taxi driver tee M 75

July 7, 2013 @ 08:05 PM
Okay.

so no matter how much you pay for your clothes you just dont give a fuck and let them get fucked up?

thats stupid af

where the azn girls at

July 7, 2013 @ 08:05 PM
origins

Why would you waste money on expensive clothing and not take proper care of it?

IE; buy 2013 BMW, treat it like shit.

No logic.
July 7, 2013 @ 08:06 PM
Okay.

the people who dont take care of their shit are the same people whos parents are buying it for them 

where the azn girls at

July 7, 2013 @ 08:08 PM
stanpreme

Goddamn a white pair of the sbs sold for $56 on ebay this morning (including shipping), I fucked up I'm trying to scoop some of the sbs for under retail.

Bumpin' Waka Flocka Flame in a underwater tank

July 7, 2013 @ 08:10 PM
lloopp

if people wanna wear preme while sk8ing then why do u care? it's not affecting u unless u "just can't stand 2 see such a beautiful piece of art get destroyed" or some shit in which case ur a bitchboy 

i be in that trap house like Home Alone

July 7, 2013 @ 08:14 PM
Okay.

if people wanna wear preme while sk8ing then why do u care? it's not affecting u unless u "just can't stand 2 see such a beautiful piece of art get destroyed" or some shit in which case ur a bitchboy 
i dont care if people dont care of their items, makes it more limited, increases the value, let them fuck it up.

Its just dumb to me.

This whole keeping it nice vs fucking it up debate came up because that guy posted a photo saying "this is how its suppose to be worn"

if you want to fuck up an item go for it but we are saying its stupid af, if youre paying good money for "quality" clothing why would you want to even chance ruining it?

where the azn girls at

July 7, 2013 @ 08:14 PM
allaboutHYPE

suspended

the people who dont take care of their shit are the same people whos parents are buying it for them 
that's not true. I dont go out of my way to take care of my clothes be it supreme or burberry or a hanes tee, i buy my own shit and I wear everything I own, nothing just gets stashed in the closet. I'm not a collector that's why though, no disrespect to the people who do collect. If I get a stain or something on my clothes, I just keep living life lol they are only clothes after all.
July 7, 2013 @ 08:17 PM
Okay.

that's not true. I dont go out of my way to take care of my clothes be it supreme or burberry or a hanes tee, i buy my own shit and I wear everything I own, nothing just gets stashed in the closet. I'm not a collector that's why though, no disrespect to the people who do collect. If I get a stain or something on my clothes, I just keep living life lol they are only clothes after all.
do you man im just saying most of the people who dont care for items, didnt pay for it themselves.. 

When i buy something, with money i earned working, I try to keep it as nice as possible. 

Materialism has its hold on me 

where the azn girls at

July 7, 2013 @ 08:23 PM
lloopp

i dont care if people dont care of their items, makes it more limited, increases the value, let them fuck it up.

Its just dumb to me.

This whole keeping it nice vs fucking it up debate came up because that guy posted a photo saying "this is how its suppose to be worn"

if you want to fuck up an item go for it but we are saying its stupid af, if youre paying good money for "quality" clothing why would you want to even chance ruining it?
no1s fucking our shit up on purpose its not like we rollin around in shit or s/t lol its just like whatever happens to the shirt happens in the end who gives a fuck we all gonna die eventully and if u care so much about a fuckn shirt then u aint neva gone have no fun ya heard

the things u own will end up ownin you

July 7, 2013 @ 08:48 PM
ChicagoLDRS

not gon lie. im thirsty as fuck for f/w. 
Last year the preview was on 8/20/12...meaning we're only like 6-7 weeks away

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

July 7, 2013 @ 09:00 PM
mrteebonilla

since there is only 1 item left the consensus is there will be an email in the morning correct?

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

July 7, 2013 @ 09:03 PM
Okay.

Its just dumb to me.

no1s fucking our shit up on purpose its not like we rollin around in shit or s/t lol its just like whatever happens to the shirt happens in the end who gives a fuck we all gonna die eventully and if u care so much about a fuckn shirt then u aint neva gone have no fun ya heard

the things u own will end up ownin you
nigga that we all die eventually logic is so flawed im not even going to reply after this

where the azn girls at

July 7, 2013 @ 09:19 PM
sophiecromwell17

I sed wut wut in the butt
July 7, 2013 @ 09:28 PM
informal-apparel

My friends sister just went to the NY store, said there is no more CDG camps there now. thought it was funny to hear that all the towels were even gone too

Embrace the Inevitable, Create the Unknown. www.informalapparel.com/

July 7, 2013 @ 09:41 PM
Mr. Freeze

Do Box Logo hoodies release every winter? Serious question..

Thinking about selling mine right now... in need for cash.
July 7, 2013 @ 09:42 PM
Chief Keef

Yup
July 7, 2013 @ 09:48 PM
Mr. Freeze

Yup

thanks 
July 7, 2013 @ 09:52 PM
Nyc93

so no matter how much you pay for your clothes you just dont give a fuck and let them get fucked up?

thats stupid af
A little blood on a tee shirt ain't ficking it up. It's not like we talkin Armani suit its a fucking t shirt

For Sale navy big logo beanie 45 shipped grey/black big logo 50 shipped crown denim crusher light blue s/m 70 navy taxi driver tee M 75

July 7, 2013 @ 09:55 PM
stanpreme

What if the guy that ran the SupLDN Facebook page got capped by Jebbia and that's why Supreme released the guns shirt.

Bumpin' Waka Flocka Flame in a underwater tank

July 7, 2013 @ 10:40 PM
supmax

^hahahahaahahhaahahahahah

"baller futuristic groovy gangsta with an attitude"

July 7, 2013 @ 10:58 PM
lloopp

#shotsfired

July 7, 2013 @ 11:09 PM
trapchef

shits gettin srs
July 7, 2013 @ 11:12 PM
The Refresher

Fit Battle!

Tad Ghostal

July 7, 2013 @ 11:18 PM
REVS

Post those fits. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

July 7, 2013 @ 11:33 PM
fyuur

Can someone repost that dude's original tank fit?

"Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace."

July 7, 2013 @ 11:33 PM
xafriaf

Rif has a thunderbird jersey for 450. Good luck. It's black btw they just got it in 10 mins ago

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.