[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 11, 2013 @ 04:08:01 AM
So as you can see alikadick; The Hundreds sucks, Stussy and HUF are good, Supreme kills it all, and NY fashion shits on the West Coast, especially the Bay area. Now:

You Fuckin Mourk. instagram - @ian_darin

3 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 11, 2013 @ 04:10:02 AM
Can we get some dillion harper in here to clean this shit up?

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 11, 2013 @ 04:12:12 AM
Holy shit 4 pages of people responding to this flamer,just ignore this west coast dickrider and he will go away. Or the mods can remove him considering hes just been bitching and flaming in all his posts.

IG - *Dyddykong* wtb Supreme Rose Bomber In Medium

June 11, 2013 @ 04:12:18 AM
McDonald's is popular too. That doesn't make it quality food.
June 11, 2013 @ 04:12:42 AM
So as you can see alikadick; The Hundreds sucks, Stussy and HUF are good, Supreme kills it all, and NY fashion shits on the West Coast, especially the Bay area. Now:
Lol the brands you listed have no design to them tho. They're all basic ass shirts with 1 word on it, That's your sense of fashion? get the fuck
How can you like the hundreds and say that? Their only design is a bomb with a different color lmao.
June 11, 2013 @ 04:12:55 AM
Simplicity is the shit my man. If you want to look like a walking billboard go wear Pyrex and HBA
June 11, 2013 @ 04:14:00 AM
Troll successful.
June 11, 2013 @ 04:14:36 AM
I realize I may have pissed many Supreme die hard fan boys off, but I just don't see how anyone could hate on any of these- Stussy/HUF/Freshjive/The Hundreds.

If you have something bad to say about any of those, you're either A) just saying that because I pissed you off(i'm not sorry) or B) You have no taste at all.
stussy is a staple in streetwear and they have sold out and drop gems every so often and have pretty good collabs but do not drop fire like supreme

the hundreds is just terrible and if you do not believe so put up a pic of something heat of theirs

huf is over rated cause of the kicks they have dropped 
Stussy as of RIGHT NOW has wayyy more fire than Supreme, goodbye.

The Hundreds I don't wear a lot of their shit, but they're huge. 

Huf is not overrated. All their designs and shoes are quality.
damn yo I really hope supreme starts to drop a shirt with their name on it and a list of a bunch of cities in the same way a billion times a year will definitely sell out bro

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 11, 2013 @ 04:21:02 AM
Holy shit 4 pages of people responding to this flamer,just ignore this west coast dickrider and he will go away. Or the mods can remove him considering hes just been bitching and flaming in all his posts.
Bitching and flaming or making valid points?
Lol, your points aren't valid, no. You state that you see people all the time wearing The Hundreds, HUF, etc. Of course you're going to see that; you live in the demographic that would sport those brands (West Coast people wearing West Coast Fashion). Not just the state, but probably limiting your data and observation from one city. I have nothing particularly against those brands, but if you're going to point out that those are best (which I'm assuming you're using as a synonym for popular) then you need to have concrete data to support those arguments.

Also, you say you never see anyone wear Supreme. That's kind of the point of Supreme's business model. Whether they do it through false scarcity or true scarcity, the whole point is that they're trying to upkeep the image of exclusivity.

That's not to say all of Supreme's stuff is pure quality product. But your arguments are very, very flawed. 
June 11, 2013 @ 04:21:12 AM
yo does la have a supreme spot like we have in ny in china town?

3 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 11, 2013 @ 04:31:44 AM
lol @ you guys feeding the troll. quit responding and he'll disappear... 

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 11, 2013 @ 04:34:35 AM
It ain't easy being cheesy
Cheese burger Eddie told us how it was.

June 11, 2013 @ 04:43:20 AM
Be honest how many of you kids started wearing Supreme after you saw it on that clown Tyler The Creator?
you're flaming supreme in a thread based on supreme, fuck out of here with your Stussy/HUF/Freshjive or whatever other brands you want to throw up.

June 11, 2013 @ 04:50:57 AM
thats your opinion that no one here gives a fuck about 
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x