[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 11, 2013 @ 02:02:41
Nahh man I can't afford Supreme. It's way too much money for me. Only 16 year old kids that make minimum wage can afford it.
that doesn't make sense. shouldn't the poor kids have a harder time getting expensive things? if you can afford UNDFTD (undefeated) then you should definitely be able to afford supreme. 
I can afford UNDFTD because I actually like their clothing. I can't afford something that I don't like (Supreme)
Lol.you just reminded me to go to UNDFTD for their summer drop. Might cop that floral chambray! My dirty grass tee is on its way smokeyface

"be like fascinatin when I be updatin Cuttin off wack kids, pullin their trump cards I thump hard, and mak eem say that I'm God"-GS

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 11, 2013 @ 02:16:54
grail pickups

3 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 11, 2013 @ 02:38:34
Nahh man I can't afford Supreme. It's way too much money for me. Only 16 year old kids that make minimum wage can afford it.
that doesn't make sense. shouldn't the poor kids have a harder time getting expensive things? if you can afford UNDFTD (undefeated) then you should definitely be able to afford supreme. 
I can afford UNDFTD because I actually like their clothing. I can't afford something that I don't like (Supreme)
SO GET THE FUCK OFF........
June 11, 2013 @ 02:41:07
Lol now were talking about undftd gear? GTFO

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 11, 2013 @ 02:49:53
Lol I'm sorry. I just don't see what's so great about Supreme. They put their logo on a pack of Hanes white t-shirts and sell it for 30 bucks...Who does that? 
If you don't like it, don't wear it. I don't see why you come into this forum randomly and post useless stuff out of the blue.
June 11, 2013 @ 02:51:19
Lol I'm sorry. I just don't see what's so great about Supreme. They put their logo on a pack of Hanes white t-shirts and sell it for 30 bucks...Who does that? 
If you don't like it, don't wear it. I don't see why you come into this forum randomly and post useless stuff out of the blue.
he did the same in the dmnd thread

instagram/twitter/snapchat : dadonnyd

June 11, 2013 @ 02:52:28
he did the same in the dmnd thread
I'm sure he did. Just another waste of space who hates for no reason.
June 11, 2013 @ 02:53:42
Besides, everyone knows the best streetwear comes from the bay area. Definitely not New York.
this is the funniest thing I've ever read lmao japan and ny run everything it's not even close

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 11, 2013 @ 02:58:16
Besides, everyone knows the best streetwear comes from the bay area. Definitely not New York.
this is the funniest thing I've ever read lmao japan and ny run everything it's not even close
The guy says SF runs streetwear; little does he know undftd is a sub-company of Bape which was founded in Japan.
June 11, 2013 @ 02:58:47
Are there are any 5 panel snaps dropping with the lamps?

(WTB) Supreme Cannon / Vsop / Sport Stack / 8 ball /

June 11, 2013 @ 03:00:53
Why the fuck are you even in this thread?
Why would Supreme put their logo on some Hanes White t-shirts? 
under shirts for their button downs

WTB Vans X Carhartt half cab, supreme X Campballs half cab 11.5

June 11, 2013 @ 03:02:27
Nah I'm just telling it like it is. Supreme is overrated. Diamond Supply is simply wack, I wouldn't wear diamond if you paid me by the hour. Supreme isn't terrible, just not as great as people make it seem, and definitely not worth 1300 pages about it.
1300 pages over how many years. Anyway, fashion is subjective, so while you are entitled to your own opinion, that doesn't mean we're required to respect it.

Edit: Sorry, that quoting thing is annoying to deal with.

June 11, 2013 @ 03:07:04
I'm not including UNDFTD when I say the bay runs shit.

And actually, California > New York. Last time I checked Stussy and HUF is from Cali. 
Well, since I'm not actually educated on Stussy, a quick wikipedia search shows that it's from Southern California. While it is consistent with your statement of being from Cali, it's not so consistent with your statement of "the bay area runs street wear".
June 11, 2013 @ 03:08:13
white t-shirtsWhy would Supreme put their logo on some Hanes White t-shirts
under shirts for their button downs
Lol obviously. But you're missing my point. Why can't they come up with their own white t-shirt? Stussy has their own plain white t's. 
supreme does it just to piss you off. end of story

WTB Vans X Carhartt half cab, supreme X Campballs half cab 11.5

June 11, 2013 @ 03:12:20
I'm not including UNDFTD when I say the bay runs shit.

And actually, California > New York. Last time I checked Stussy and HUF is from Cali. 
Well, since I'm not actually educated on Stussy, a quick wikipedia search shows that it's from Southern California. While it is consistent with your statement of being from Cali, it's not so consistent with your statement of "the bay area runs street wear".
Supreme may have fell of the last few seasons, but old Supreme stuff straight shits on HUF and Stussy's old ish. And I love those brands.

You Fuckin Mourk. instagram - @ian_darin

June 11, 2013 @ 03:15:48
Lol isn't sf home to more queers than any other city though? Of course they got you sorted on fashion alki
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x