[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

June 10, 2013 @ 20:11:35

Found a new pic floatin around on this dudes instagram.  Camo look really ugly outside of the preview.  Im still not sure if I want the red dots or not lol.
It's a filter lol. Keep looking at the rest of his photos. Also look at Premeheat , he has a ton of pics of them
June 10, 2013 @ 20:19:21
I can't decide between the green or navy CDG eras..
Navy IMO. Also green is suited more for half cabs in my mind
June 10, 2013 @ 20:20:44
been working on my jersey collection here is the progress so far for anyone who cares

LOL why don't you buy actual team jerseys and not ugly, tacky BS jerseys from supreme.? 
LOL because I straight up would not want to wear another grown mans last name across my back faggot
wow, that's really homophobic. kinda "sus"
June 10, 2013 @ 20:24:56
June 10, 2013 @ 20:28:02
@vafins @dpu16

good shit.

the god might have to make a jersey appearance showcase too, I see y'all bringing the piff smokeyface

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS #FW15GoggleGang #TupacJuiceChainWeInDis

June 10, 2013 @ 20:28:49
nice football tops vafins! i need that white ss12 one, and if any yall have this in large i will pay rape

@TheBigNB what's this a Medium or XL? or you just kept this photo and sold?

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS #FW15GoggleGang #TupacJuiceChainWeInDis

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 10, 2013 @ 20:33:14
burh you look like the dude all the jocks would pick on in highschool I can see I brought up old feelings

but I do play sports not that I need to explain myself to some 30 year old with a 5 o clock shadow
you must sound like a bitchboi when a hoe asks you what team you repping with those jerseys. 
"ummm supreme" lol fuck outta here
if I cared enough to save pictures of dudes on my computer I would just post that picture of you sitting on the steps

thats all you get from me
Internet sherlock holmes really studying dudes over here.  Clench your b-holes fella's.

sidenote:  don't try and stunt with a jersey collection when you're trying to unload the whole thing in the marketplace. #brokeboilyfe

sidenote sidenote: i was a jock in highschool

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 10, 2013 @ 20:40:12
you must sound like a bitchboi when a hoe asks you what team you repping with those jerseys. 
"ummm supreme" lol fuck outta here
if I cared enough to save pictures of dudes on my computer I would just post that picture of you sitting on the steps

thats all you get from me
Internet sherlock holmes really studying dudes over here.  Clench your b-holes fella's.

sidenote:  don't try and stunt with a jersey collection when you're trying to unload the whole thing in the marketplace. #brokeboilyfe

sidenote sidenote: i was a jock in highschool
lol first off you posted numerous pictures of yourself on a forum full of dudes, second off no where in the world is it stunting when someone posts a picture that says " for anyone who cares"  3rd selling 2 out of 9 items......yea thats really unloading the whole thing

look in the mirror that's what you have to live with tho lol
June 10, 2013 @ 20:40:18
@vafins @dpu16

good shit.

the god might have to make a jersey appearance showcase too, I see y'all bringing the piff
haha we know you have that fire.
lol nah y'all got heaters too g. I think @TheBigNB got some heaters too, I'm tryna witness the wave smokeyface smokeyface

June 10, 2013 @ 20:43:53
So i was at Parklife festival in Manchester catching the Joey Badass set and i spot these VIPs at the front basically paid more so they can go more where they want and i spot this asshole in a shocking fake cdg vest, pissed me off blinkyeyesblinkyeyesblinkyeyes

Although few mins later I'm on stage for Survival Tactics... sweet day smokeyface

June 10, 2013 @ 20:44:05
guys if powercum ever tries to act like he is the boss and knows everything just remeber he is some tiny asian kid who most people could rip to shreds with one arm

"baller futuristic groovy gangsta with an attitude"

5 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 10, 2013 @ 21:00:52
if anyone one is on the fence on whether or not to buy the lampins just save the money you would have spent on them and buy the cdg vans, that is exactly what im doing

June 10, 2013 @ 21:07:04
been working on my jersey collection here is the progress so far for anyone who cares

LOL why don't you buy actual team jerseys and not ugly, tacky BS jerseys from supreme.? 
LOL because I straight up would not want to wear another grown mans last name across my back faggot
If it said JEBBIA across the back, you'd cop in every colorway. Don't lie.

June 10, 2013 @ 21:11:08

HAHAHAHA saw this on ebay and shit myself with laughter

June 10, 2013 @ 21:11:32
So i was at Parklife festival in Manchester catching the Joey Badass set and i spot these VIPs at the front basically paid more so they can go more where they want and i spot this asshole in a shocking fake cdg vest, pissed me off 

Although few mins later I'm on stage for Survival Tactics... sweet day 

You look like the main bad guy nigga in I Am Legend
June 10, 2013 @ 21:13:57
So i was at Parklife festival in Manchester catching the Joey Badass set and i spot these VIPs at the front basically paid more so they can go more where they want and i spot this asshole in a shocking fake cdg vest, pissed me off 

Although few mins later I'm on stage for Survival Tactics... sweet day 

You look like the main bad guy nigga in I Am Legend

June 10, 2013 @ 21:46:17
dat yella/purrple lampin colorway finna make ya boi puke 

i be in that trap house like Home Alone

June 10, 2013 @ 22:31:04

ins 

WTB Entire DJ Clark Kent Wall of Allegiance | Redwall For Mod

June 10, 2013 @ 22:32:02
Here's my plan:

Step 1. Compile a list of all ebay sellers who flipped SBs for profit.
Step 2. Create five unique usernames to message them with, asking about lampin availability.
Step 3. Sit on hands through drop day.
Step 4. Circle back to sellers and give best offers.
Step 5. Thank them for covering the Supreme markup.
Step 6. Re-lace the laces straight across.
Step 7-100: Skate
Just wondering, what is re-lacing them straight across? Is that like a lacing technique?
June 10, 2013 @ 22:41:47
Here's my plan:

Step 1. Compile a list of all ebay sellers who flipped SBs for profit.
Step 2. Create five unique usernames to message them with, asking about lampin availability.
Step 3. Sit on hands through drop day.
Step 4. Circle back to sellers and give best offers.
Step 5. Thank them for covering the Supreme markup.
Step 6. Re-lace the laces straight across.
Step 7-100: Skate
Just wondering, what is re-lacing them straight across? Is that like a lacing technique?
bar lacing
June 10, 2013 @ 23:04:35
If it said JEBBIA across the back, you'd cop in every colorway. Don't lie.
if it said TYLER or ODDFUTURE best believe that damn dickrider would buy all of them,,,twice!
Pretty nice collection. I wouldnt buy any supreme jerseys but im a nobody dont listen to me haha
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x