Hoping for a non-polyester coaches jacket
what sport you coach tho? lol smh 
All of them
July 5, 2013 @ 10:22 AM
Oli96

July 5, 2013 @ 12:56 PM
Knxwledge

can you guys do a legit check for this?

" I got this one back in like 2001 from a reseller. I wore it as mentioned, and I have worn legit supreme since '99 and I was convinced it was legit. as i said, its the old school wool camp cap. the only way they came back then." - seller

pic seems right, but his description is pretty skeptical..
July 5, 2013 @ 12:59 PM
thevizion

" I got this one back in like 2001 from a reseller. I wore it as mentioned, and I have worn legit supreme since '99 and I was convinced it was legit. as i said, its the old school wool camp cap. the only way they came back then." - seller

Skeptical in what way? 
July 5, 2013 @ 01:54 PM
Blurt

This restock got Celebs thinking they came up, you months late g.

HB we in dis
BigPo are you black?
July 5, 2013 @ 01:56 PM
Knxwledge

Skeptical in what way? 
i would ve thought if the hat is from 2001 it would have a slightly different looking box logo.

ex. 

July 5, 2013 @ 02:03 PM
thevizion

Skeptical in what way? 
i would ve thought if the hat is from 2001 it would have a slightly different looking box logo.

ex. 

I couldn't say in regards to the logo as I wasn't into Supreme then, but I still don't know what you mean about being skeptical about his description.  Some people are just lazy when it comes to eBay or online selling and don't give great descriptions, other just aren't too good at wording things full stop.  If I were you I'd just send him a message and ask for some more info or some more photos.  Its hard to tell just off of that photo.
July 5, 2013 @ 03:17 PM
Pierce

Honestly was not disappointed at all this season. The hats were weak as fuck so I figured the whole season would suck, but as it progressed I started noticing pieces that didn't stand out to me in the preview. A few really heat items dropped this season that I'm sure will be sought after down the line(pcl hoodie/ shorts ,rose jersey,some unique button ups , cdg coaches) this was the first season that I could actually buy the clothes and not just camps and it was pretty good to me. Now on to f/w

IG: _pierce

July 5, 2013 @ 03:25 PM
ImNotGrimey

This restock got Celebs thinking they came up, you months late g.

HB we in dis
BigPo are you black?
Blurt, because he has bad grammar/spelling? That is some racist shit.
July 5, 2013 @ 03:31 PM
bsm1017

in other news, the one and only Steve Caballero just liked my pic on instagram of my navy Half Cabs....shits crazy!

Él Duderîno

July 5, 2013 @ 03:50 PM
thisistheodore

I just bought a hat listed with this exact same picture and description from this same seller maybe a week ago. After I bought it there was an identical listing put up and I messaged her about it and she just ignores them.

I'd say avoid the seller, its sketchy as hell.

Edit: hat just arrived, its a fake.
July 5, 2013 @ 04:02 PM
HOCHSTE

I appreciated this season

In regards to quality, yeah the season was subpar
however, i think that supreme really pushed it bounds
with this season, ( i.e. the bright colored tees & the CDG collar)
i think they wanted to try some new textures, patterns, and materials
and wanted to see how it faired with us.

+1 for the attempt to be innovative.
Looking forward to F/W to being those comfortable & familiar styles 
that we long for.

"The bears are attracted to the menstruation."

July 5, 2013 @ 04:24 PM
info111

Typically in the fall
July 5, 2013 @ 04:32 PM
YK

spring summer wasnt bad at all

after every season everyone complains
wait a year and everyone's going to regret not getting their "grails" from this season

how the fuck are hats "grails" 

where the azn girls at

July 5, 2013 @ 04:42 PM
SHARKlN

^^^ BAN THIS FAGGOT (dunksrgayyy)
July 5, 2013 @ 04:44 PM
xafriaf

spring summer wasnt bad at all

after every season everyone complains
wait a year and everyone's going to regret not getting their "grails" from this season

how the fuck are hats "grails" 
The guy who posted that eBay link. That is a "grail" hat
July 5, 2013 @ 04:44 PM
outhere

The tees they used this season has better a better fit and more quality than the past....
July 5, 2013 @ 04:47 PM
Knxwledge

I just bought a hat listed with this exact same picture and description from this same seller maybe a week ago. After I bought it there was an identical listing put up and I messaged her about it and she just ignores them.

holy shit did she refund the money?
July 5, 2013 @ 04:48 PM
xafriaf

That's another heat hat. World famous is another grail hat too
July 5, 2013 @ 04:49 PM
SHARKlN

im not dunksrgayy
lies..

I'll buy your hat, file a paypal dispute "not as described", take a shit in the box and ship it back for a full refund
outhere

The past ones have more of a chalky feel as opposed to the softer ones this season.
xafriaf

The tees they used this season has better a better fit and more quality than the past....
you mean the past season right because the older tees were better or where you not around??????
They used a different blank this season. I think the guy is just talking about thickness.
July 5, 2013 @ 05:02 PM
thisistheodore

holy shit did she refund the money?
She said she will when I mail it back.

July 5, 2013 @ 05:03 PM
thisistheodore

Haha you can strait up tell some of you are new to supreme. I checked out that seller on eBay and if you bought from that person you are a MORON. No picture of the tag means it's fake! Are you that desperate for a camp cap?

And then he/she has one listed for $44 shipped. Ahaha hope eBay doesn't refund your money for being a dumbass!!!
ok "schminx"
July 5, 2013 @ 05:05 PM
Nyc93

No disrespect chief but you can't pull off that bucket. 
No desrespect dude but you have no biz telling that to anyone after that garbage tank top fit u posted. 
I can say what I please  i attempt to  and have contributed in the past. I don't see you doin shit son. So take your seat
Contribute? Lmfao. Caught feelings
What feelings can possibly caught man? None. You have nothing to say to me other than my shitty tank top fit and that shit went right thru me. Ima carry on with my biz and you do the same
Lmfao your too funny. I saw yor pic bro u can tone it down with the g talk lmfao 

FS: Le bain pullovers DS M= 400 shipped L= 380 shipped XL= 350 shipped

July 5, 2013 @ 05:33 PM
lovage

About to head to Sup LA , let's see what's up.
July 5, 2013 @ 05:35 PM
fyuur

Someone ban this banana idiot

"Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace."

July 5, 2013 @ 06:13 PM
themainmayne

I like how Supreme does collabs with throwback artists, but it'd be fire if they did collaborations with artists according to who's album is about to drop. Like a Nas tee right now.

preme nigga

July 5, 2013 @ 06:14 PM
SHARKlN

My name is SCHMINX because I joined hypebeast this season. I've been down with supreme since before you were born you posttylerthecreator faggot.
I might be in the minority here, but I enjoy reading your posts.

Granted the first 200 or so were about OF dickriding and complaining about prices, but you came correct when you spent $198 on that beat-to-absolute-fuck balloon lodge

Give him a clean slate guys, Schminx is OG
July 5, 2013 @ 06:15 PM
chief

damn y'all crushed chief's confidence lol
what confidence...

kidding. i don't give a shit what a bunch of frail internet children have to say. let them hate

•••

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.