Enjoy an Additional 10% Off on All Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA10
February 19, 2013 @ 07:51 AM
mrteebonilla

Ok how much was the last floral hoodie retail?
Im thinking this one will be same price or $10 more...

Supreme4Sale:CDG3HoodieRedSzM//Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS14PBG#

February 19, 2013 @ 07:56 AM
phatbobrmr

I'm to fat for supreme tops and pants -_-  let's see some xxl.
(inb4 "lose weight") dont worry, im trying.
not even gonna make fun of you b, keep working at it
thanks man.
February 19, 2013 @ 08:02 AM
bostonstrangler

Is it really worth it to camp for the first drop?  Won't the same shit be around during the afternoon?  

FS CROSSES TEE BLACK, NAVY BOX LOGO, BLACK BOX LOGO ALL SIZE M & BURGUNDY PAISLEY L/S SIZE S ALL UNWORN

February 19, 2013 @ 08:04 AM
kidz-bounch

i think it would be hilarious if the supreme staff made the first person in line only purchase 3 items in total

all hail your alleigance to the mighty hypnotoad

February 19, 2013 @ 08:13 AM
intellect

I'm to fat for supreme tops and pants -_-  let's see some xxl.
(inb4 "lose weight") dont worry, im trying.
support mah dude, i'd like to see xxl too, XL bogo is a lil too short for me aha
February 19, 2013 @ 08:28 AM
Third Eye Jedi

Has anyone noticed how most jackets seem extra shorter this season?
February 19, 2013 @ 08:38 AM
ibdboi

Is it really worth it to camp for the first drop?  Won't the same shit be around during the afternoon?  
If last season's first drop is anything to go by, there will be enough stock of everything to go around until 4 or 5 in the afternoon.
February 19, 2013 @ 08:54 AM
getrichactfamous

how fast do decks sell out generally? I'm trying to grab one on saturday, chances?
They usually sit.

Whats good HB Fam who camping at SupLA on wednesday?
Never camped before but I think ima have to be bout it this season, to many pieces I want.
What time you going on Wednesday?
Head out together? hahha shot me a PM if you guys want too lol 
Haha I'd be down to camp it out with some niggas from the HB fam, could be pretty cool
Yea sounds good hahah send me a pm if you want i tried but couldnt send one to you 
Sent you a msg
hbfamweindis. fairfax never know what hit 'em

@getrichactfamous

February 19, 2013 @ 08:59 AM
nochurch

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
Dude are you for fucking real right now? You have got to be kidding me you fucking fake and faggy piece of shit. I bet 1000 dollars you are a fucking liar. You fuckin guido tool douchebag.
1. You are too young and shitty to even graduate from school
2. In case you did. How many blowjobs did you give to graduate?
3. Secret raids on Al-Quaeda? I bet you only sucked Osama's dick
4. 300 confirmed kills? I think you meant 300 confirmed anal sex with men
5. It's Guerrilla warfare, you fucking ass douchebag cunt
6. You think your cool for getting trolled for reading this?
7. I don't give a fuck if you come to my house with your spy bitches, I will beat the fuck out of you
8. Only with your bare hands? I bet you can only do handjobs99, fag
9. The entire arsenal? you are a fucking faggot lier
10. If your SO badass, than why are you on hypebeast?
11. You better watch yourself because I will fucking hunt you down myself.

Turn me up some. six sixty-five plus one

February 19, 2013 @ 09:00 AM
thirdworlds

Never camp out. I just can't do it. I'd rather wait a week for online than wait hours to have it a week early, that's just me. Good luck to those camping though.
February 19, 2013 @ 09:04 AM
bostonstrangler

I'm camping because that perfecto must be mine

FS CROSSES TEE BLACK, NAVY BOX LOGO, BLACK BOX LOGO ALL SIZE M & BURGUNDY PAISLEY L/S SIZE S ALL UNWORN

February 19, 2013 @ 09:11 AM
bostonstrangler

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
Dude are you for fucking real right now? You have got to be kidding me you fucking fake and faggy piece of shit. I bet 1000 dollars you are a fucking liar. You fuckin guido tool douchebag.
7. I don't give a fuck if you come to my house with your spy bitches, I will beat the fuck out of you
damn did you really type this out

February 19, 2013 @ 09:46 AM
robtk

so this is what hypebeast is all about
February 19, 2013 @ 09:51 AM
zawadzk_

I do not want to browse the whole subject, anyone know the price for accessories from the latest collection
February 19, 2013 @ 10:32 AM
Stackies

What accessory..

WTB: Supreme American Flag Mini Towel

February 19, 2013 @ 11:04 AM
zawadzk_

I had in mind from the current collection which we will.
  I mean bags backpacks , towel, mattress
February 19, 2013 @ 11:07 AM
SyCa_Sikk

suspended

thats a facebook quote from 4chan u dumbass even me from germany knows that. There is no navy seal on hypebeast lol
February 19, 2013 @ 11:20 AM
Iarumas

You're a fucking moron tho
February 19, 2013 @ 12:02 PM
squids

You dumbass, it's a copypasta from 4chan. You actually think I'd write that? 
February 19, 2013 @ 12:34 PM
L7OSER

After going over the preview a few times i think imma only go for
Grey or Red Cadet Varsity
Black Panelled Parka
Paisley or Liberty Button Down
PCL Pocket Tee. Will try for pullover if it drops 1st
Denim 5 panel in blue
Eye 5 in black
Tie Dye Camp
Either camo or olive Utiliity Camp

Anonymity Empowers The Cowardly

February 19, 2013 @ 02:01 PM

does anybody know how much supreme stocks of their items?
February 19, 2013 @ 02:43 PM
suicidedoors

Has anyone had luck buying Supreme from the mobile site? I looked at it once and it looks more organized than their regular site.
February 19, 2013 @ 02:44 PM
amiro

Trying to get to SUPLA at around 3am so then maybe I can actually get in the store by 11 when it opens cool

VitaminA12 on /r/supremeclothing

February 19, 2013 @ 02:46 PM
xafriaf

If last season's first drop is anything to go by, there will be enough stock of everything to go around until 4 or 5 in the afternoon.
Last season I went on Saturday to fairfax and they had every item in stock except the black 36 tee. You can go the next day on fairfax and get 95% of what you want
February 19, 2013 @ 03:02 PM
monkeykid

Anybody have an idea of what they will drop on thursday? Because they dont drop ALL pieces from SS13 the same day right...
February 19, 2013 @ 03:09 PM
SHARKlN

All Bling
All P.C.L.
All Jerseys
+collabs
February 19, 2013 @ 03:12 PM
jeasy3d

All Bling
All P.C.L.
All Jerseys
+collabs
not feeling the bling joints but those jerseys are fire especially the rose football joints 
February 19, 2013 @ 03:14 PM
jeasy3d

Anybody have an idea of what they will drop on thursday? Because they dont drop ALL pieces from SS13 the same day right...
I see you're a newbie,  no they don't drop everything in one week. and keep tuned to the forum you will find out what drops. can't give you all the secrets you got to learn them as we all did as a noob.  good luck
February 19, 2013 @ 03:28 PM
subigdog

Has anyone had luck buying Supreme from the mobile site? I looked at it once and it looks more organized than their regular site.
yea last drop i always used the mobile site had great success 
February 19, 2013 @ 03:36 PM
swel666

how fast do you guys think the schminx pullover will be gone

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.