[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Jul 04, 2013 @ 17:18
I don't think the re stock for the roses jersey is going to fuck up the value of them , at least not in the us . Shit was limited to the max in store , only 3 jerseys to each color and they only had maybe 3 or 4 colors .
But it seems London got an ass load of them. I don't think it'll mess up the value either. But still 

I mean it might mess it up a little for now, but just keep them until next year,

the cheapest I have seen a black one is $260 plus shipping and I can't even find a Gold one for sale, crashstreet, HTF, Project Blitz, Ebay none of them have the gold
Jul 04, 2013 @ 17:22
Yeah. I wasn't even talking about resale value, I was talking more of how rare and valued the piece is. And I can't find gold either, but I'm happy with my red
Jul 04, 2013 @ 17:26
Yeah. I wasn't even talking about resale value, I was talking more of how rare and valued the piece is. And I can't find gold either, but I'm happy with my red
That makes no sense my g. The two are directly correlated lmfaooo

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Jul 04, 2013 @ 17:30
Werd keeping it till next year is prob the way to go but sometimes that backfires too

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Jul 04, 2013 @ 17:30
there should have been a bamboo sticker..

something something @nappppps

Jul 04, 2013 @ 17:31
That makes no sense my g. The two are directly correlated lmfaooo
Not really. Because people resell them for prices that no one will even think about. So resale doesn't really matter. Look at the PCL hoodie, it has insane resale, but barely anyone actually likes the hoodie. 
Jul 04, 2013 @ 17:39
The pcl hoodie has great resale because a lot of people like it. Wtf are u talking about?

Jul 04, 2013 @ 17:41
are these happening or
Jul 04, 2013 @ 17:44
Can I get a LC please? Thanks.

Jul 04, 2013 @ 17:44
The pcl hoodie has great resale because a lot of people like it. Wtf are u talking about?
Lol barely anyone bought that shit to wear, same with the crusher. You know that b
Jul 04, 2013 @ 17:45
Lol barely anyone bought that shit to wear, same with the crusher. You know that b
You need a cup of coffee

Jul 04, 2013 @ 17:48
Whatever man. Anyways happy fourth to everyone on here. Stay safe
Jul 04, 2013 @ 17:50
Werd keeping it till next year is prob the way to go but sometimes that backfires too
It'll backfire if f/w brings better jerseys.
Jul 04, 2013 @ 17:59
It'll backfire if f/w brings better jerseys.
Yea what I meant. Or sometimes the hype just dies out over time

Jul 04, 2013 @ 18:02
Whatever man. Anyways happy fourth to everyone on here. Stay safe
Werd. Enjoy this day wit ur family  y'all 

Jul 04, 2013 @ 18:08
He'll yeah happy 4th to my hb fam

LA

Jul 04, 2013 @ 18:19
some of this seasons drops are legit  worthless..
blasted my mac
this looks disgusting. too much supreme is not cool. and then you got a bunch of garbage stickers from ss13..yeah this is your first season
coming from "schminx" :D
Jul 04, 2013 @ 18:34
Didn't get a chance to go to store today, did London sell out of Rose Jerseys and was Fishtail Parka restocked?
Jul 04, 2013 @ 18:35
But it seems London got an ass load of them. I don't think it'll mess up the value either. But still 

I mean it might mess it up a little for now, but just keep them until next year,

the cheapest I have seen a black one is $260 plus shipping and I can't even find a Gold one for sale, crashstreet, HTF, Project Blitz, Ebay none of them have the gold
I'm not sure but I don't think we got any gold c/w in London at all.
Jul 04, 2013 @ 18:42
some of this seasons drops are legit  worthless..
blasted my mac
Cool bro, Supreme

Twitter: @KiddCoast

Jul 04, 2013 @ 18:45
this looks disgusting. too much supreme is not cool. and then you got a bunch of garbage stickers from ss13..yeah this is your first season
coming from "schminx" :D
yall needa chill. if man wants to cover his mac in supreme stickers let him do it. fuck difference does it make in your day to day? i agree that its super tacky, but let the dude go
Jul 04, 2013 @ 18:47
As I said yesterday LA got a restock on fishtails, idk about London though

Jul 04, 2013 @ 18:47
Wack tha this holiday dropped on the same day my  vans would normally be showing up can't wait to see the navy in person 

Jul 04, 2013 @ 19:03

Can someone tell me what season this is from?
I know that in the movie "how high" method man is wearing a jersey that says supreme 23, and thats from around 2001. The tags are cut out, so that sucks. hopefully somebody knows,
Jul 04, 2013 @ 19:04

I know that in the movie "how high" method man is wearing a jersey that says supreme 23, and thats from around 2001. The tags are cut out, so that sucks. hopefully somebody knows,
What do you find appealing out of this hoodie?

Look at my threads. Im selling HEAT for CHEAP.

Jul 04, 2013 @ 19:07

What do you find appealing out of this hoodie?
Money.
I found it at a thrift store for $4.00
Jul 04, 2013 @ 19:15
Wack tha this holiday dropped on the same day my  vans would normally be showing up can't wait to see the navy in person 
theyre so dope my dude

Él Duderîno

Jul 04, 2013 @ 19:16
so supreme charged me an additional 10 cents today after the initial charge for my order any body know whats up with that ?

WTB Vans X Carhartt half cab, supreme X Campballs half cab 11.5

Jul 04, 2013 @ 19:23
woah thats bad ass you caught that in a thrift store.

$mart $tunnaz, $avage Life. SS x SL

Jul 04, 2013 @ 19:25

I'm not sure but I don't think we got any gold c/w in London at all.
They had gold c/w in London on SS13 drop day but based on what people are reselling today it looks like we didn't get golds on the restock.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.