Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
July 2, 2013 @ 03:22 AM
REVS

From NT:

As if the resell value on these weren't rape enough...This is tight though.
Someone selling that Blackhawks jersey on eBay currently for about 700 or 800 dollars right now. Resale value is rape, but people are willing to pay it, for sure.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

July 2, 2013 @ 03:27 AM
KiddCoast

Tracking says Olive Cabs should be here on Wed. Might just have to break 'em out for the 4th of July BBQ cool

Twitter: @KiddCoast

July 2, 2013 @ 03:30 AM
tezzz

@tezzz rif dos was open today my nigga . Connor was chillin in there today , they open it up for a couple hours on Mondays now .
dang thanks my nigga

fat boy need a 10 piece

July 2, 2013 @ 03:38 AM
xafriaf

cdg2 buckets both colors m/L at SUPLA
Were you just there? Might go by quick for an olive
Idk if he's telling the truth but if they are there id recommend you go homie. I just got one last Thursday and its easily one of my favorite pieces this season.
I'm trying but i cant find a fucking ride, i have the money already too
Tbh I doubt they restocked them again @slytendencies

I was in the store and they just came out with like four of them and put them up and i grabbed one of each, then i was checking out and one of them was like "ay yo u feel this?" with a navy cdg2 camp, and i was like yea i guess, and he was like "you wanna cop? its the last one" and i was just like why not and bought
Good for you my dude. I love my navy one. I bet they just held them for friends, and no one came through to pick them up. Cus they were ghost on Thursday really quick. Which one are you keeping?
July 2, 2013 @ 03:57 AM
ImNotGrimey

Thumbs up for CDG Navy Era's.
Thumbs down for PCL Era's?
July 2, 2013 @ 03:58 AM
kuntakinte

Anyone know the retail price of the sideline jacket from last f/w
July 2, 2013 @ 04:01 AM
sophiecromwell17

Thinking back really wish i snagged a panelled parka when they sat instead of jumpin tha gun on the crosse bomber
July 2, 2013 @ 04:01 AM
CaptainMurphy

Maybe there will be online restocks of the cdg2 camps /buckethats?
July 2, 2013 @ 04:03 AM
xafriaf

Very doubtful my dude
July 2, 2013 @ 04:08 AM
CaptainMurphy

Very doubtful my dude
Theres practically nothing left for this Thursday,maybe a secret drop and/or a restock?
July 2, 2013 @ 04:08 AM
ibdboi

So I was just on NT and some guy named Digglo was saying that while he was at a Nike sample meeting, he saw a Foamposite with the Supreme logo plastered all across it. lol He's probably trolling, but it would be pretty hilarious if he wasn't. Here's what he said:

"Just saw the '13 Fall/Winter Nike collabo sample at a meeting. We were not allowed to pull out our phones so no pix.

Air Foamposite One

Supreme Color Red Foamposite

NO "1Cent" Logo on heel but there is a stitched "SNY" in black like the 5950 a couple seasons ago

White lace eyelets and white black mesh tongue.

Black and White Pull tabs with a phrase on the rear tab.

Black Laces

HUGE "Supreme" in white on the Foamposite that wraps around the heel of shoe, (Basically get a box logo sticker and wrap it around a Foamposite for a visual)

Clear black sole just like the Foam One but without the "1Cent"

Carbon Fiber was present on the sole.

NSW rep said there will be three color Red, White and Black.

No price point was mentioned, but y'all can probably assume the worst.

Deuces."
July 2, 2013 @ 04:17 AM
xafriaf

Idk why they'd do a Nike collab with foams as the shoe, but y'all better get your swiftness down now, because all the Jordan/Nike heads will be going for these with bots. But I doubt they'd use foamposites as the model, but you never know anymore
July 2, 2013 @ 04:21 AM
xafriaf

Very doubtful my dude
Theres practically nothing left for this Thursday,maybe a secret drop and/or a restock?
They'll restock stuff. It just won't be CDG buckets though 
July 2, 2013 @ 04:23 AM
SHARKlN

Foamposite would jump the shark. Too many children in Supreme already, brand is getting watered down fast.
July 2, 2013 @ 04:30 AM
xafriaf

Pun intended.
July 2, 2013 @ 04:30 AM
mrteebonilla

So I was just on NT and some guy named Digglo was saying that while he was at a Nike sample meeting, he saw a Foamposite with the Supreme logo plastered all across it. lol He's probably trolling, but it would be pretty hilarious if he wasn't. Here's what he said:

"Just saw the '13 Fall/Winter Nike collabo sample at a meeting. We were not allowed to pull out our phones so no pix.

Air Foamposite One

NO "1Cent" Logo on heel but there is a stitched "SNY" in black like the 5950 a couple seasons ago

Black Laces

HUGE "Supreme" in white on the Foamposite that wraps around the heel of shoe, (Basically get a box logo sticker and wrap it around a Foamposite for a visual)

Deuces."
no trolling on NT....especially from a 2010 member

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

July 2, 2013 @ 04:31 AM
CaptainMurphy

Air Foamposite One

Black Laces

Deuces."
Without any pics  this means absolutely nothing
July 2, 2013 @ 04:41 AM
mrteebonilla

soooo whos gonna make a mock up of these?

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #FW14NeopreneGang

July 2, 2013 @ 04:46 AM
Thoth

Never understood foamposite hype, such an ugly ass shoe, straight garbage. If legit, Supreme done fucked up
July 2, 2013 @ 04:50 AM
BigPO

Tennis Classic, SB Dunk, SB 94, SB Zoom Bruin, Blazers, Air Force 1, etc. and then "Foamposite".

Yeah sounds legit fam, no flack on you because this isn't your info. But you honestly think a brand modeled around the Skate scene would release a Basketball Shoe.

From this

to Foamposites, c'mon son. 

S/S 14 playboy gang est. 2014. #FW14NeopreneGang

July 2, 2013 @ 04:54 AM
chief

Never understood foamposite hype, such an ugly ass shoe, straight garbage. If legit, Supreme done fucked up
in terms of wearing them with streetwear they look like ass

athletic shoes do have a lot more creative freedom in terms of appeal

that being said, I do think foamposites look good on the court only

•••

July 2, 2013 @ 04:56 AM
ibdboi

Tennis Classic, SB Dunk, SB 94, SB Zoom Bruin, Blazers, Air Force 1, etc. and then "Foamposite".

Yeah sounds legit fam, no flack on you because this isn't your info. But you honestly think a brand modeled around the Skate scene would release a Basketball Shoe.

From this

The only thing that has any validity to his statement is that they did do an AF1, which has nothing to do with skating, but like I said, it's just a rumor that he started for now. 
July 2, 2013 @ 04:57 AM
bsm1017

Air Foamposite One

Black Laces

Deuces."
me as i was a little hesitant on the greatness of this at the beginning, but soon realizing this might be the greatest Foam to release

Él Duderîno

July 2, 2013 @ 04:57 AM
mrteebonilla

From this

The only thing that has any validity to his statement is that they did do an AF1, which has nothing to do with skating, but like I said, it's just a rumor that he started for now. 
not a rumor he said he was there and saw them...this is happening, accept it

July 2, 2013 @ 05:01 AM
chaboi

I think it would be dope if they did a 10 year anniversary shoe of the 2003 Nike sb dunk hi this season . I really appreciate that model

LA

July 2, 2013 @ 05:03 AM
chaboi

BigPo is totally right . Foams are strictly for basketball , af1 is an all around shoe. Supreme would never do this , that's like saying there gonna do a kobe 8 collab

LA

July 2, 2013 @ 05:04 AM
Thoth

in terms of wearing them with streetwear they look like ass

athletic shoes do have a lot more creative freedom in terms of appeal

that being said, I do think foamposites look good on the court only
For real, on the court I think many shoes look a lot better, court only for sure
July 2, 2013 @ 05:07 AM
BigPO

@ibdboi like I said fam, s'all good I know it's not your info and you just relaying the message. 

@mrteebonilla come on Tone, you know the god's style. you should know better, that Pyrex must've got you bent son. this info is up there with saying Jordan x Supreme collab. On second thought, site your sources, okay at the least if you were knowledgeable you would attempt to throw out the "Air Jordan 1 Wing" shirts Supreme mocked, or other shit they played off of.

But come on yo' out of all the collabs, a Foamposite. I haven't seen any precedents of Supreme even fucking with Penny Hardaway. And if they do, you really think they would pick a shoe that has had over the course of the last 2 over 10 Colorways released?

S/S 14 playboy gang est. 2014. #FW14NeopreneGang

July 2, 2013 @ 05:09 AM
ibdboi

From this

not a rumor he said he was there and saw them...this is happening, accept it
It's a rumor until proven otherwise. Him saying that he saw it at that meeting doesn't make it true. If it happens though, I wouldn't mind it. Could set me up for some good trades as I'm not a fan of Foams.
July 2, 2013 @ 05:15 AM
mrteebonilla

@ibdboi like I said fam, s'all good I know it's not your info and you just relaying the message. 

@mrteebonilla come on Tone, you know the god's style. you should know better, that Pyrex must've got you bent son. this info is up there with saying Jordan x Supreme collab. On second thought, site your sources, okay at the least if you were knowledgeable you would attempt to throw out the "Air Jordan 1 Wing" shirts Supreme mocked, or other shit they played off of.

But come on yo' out of all the collabs, a Foamposite. I haven't seen any precedents of Supreme even fucking with Penny Hardaway. And if they do, you really think they would pick a shoe that has had over the course of the last 2 over 10 Colorways released?
all i can say is it was originated from a 2010 member on NT, so imma trust that...and there were rumors of a foam collab earlier this season

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.