Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
February 19, 2013 @ 04:40 AM
intellect

When will Crosses camp drop?
HOW THE FUCK WOULD ANYONE KNOW THIS

jk bro.  it'll drop 2nd week of march
February 19, 2013 @ 04:43 AM
supreme2013whiteboi

any one have an estimate on these?

PCL - my guess is like 148? 
Water shorts - my guess 80? 
Fishtail -my guess 320......? 
supream tee 40ish?
supream coaches jacket 168? 
supream hoodie 148?
tee's im guessing mid 40s?
bling beach towel 60? 
large beach towel 80?..... 

SOME ONE HELP ME OUT!!! 
shirts are 32 and towels will be a lot less than that
The last time they dropped the red Supreme towel it was about $48.

the usa last season was around $24?
you all are fucking retarded holy shit.

the USA towel last season was 18 bucks, and everyone shat there pants cuase thats actually a resonable price (shame on supreme for that mistake)

if you think the fishtail will cost 320 you're on crack

large beach towel is 48
intellect caught feelings.. Watch out s/s13 theres a susboi named intellect
February 19, 2013 @ 04:44 AM
downbyone

No regular box logo :/ hope cdg collab will have one

OF.M bangin on ya FM

February 19, 2013 @ 04:44 AM
tr1ckyahtr1ck

supream tee 40ish?
supream hoodie 148?
bling beach towel 60? 

SOME ONE HELP ME OUT!!! 

the USA towel last season was 18 bucks, and everyone shat there pants cuase thats actually a resonable price (shame on supreme for that mistake)

large beach towel is 48
Just a guess..... :] 
February 19, 2013 @ 04:45 AM
howfly

seasons looking good!

2 in the pink 1 in the stink fag

instagram _burri

February 19, 2013 @ 04:46 AM
intellect

supream tee 40ish?
supream hoodie 148?
bling beach towel 60? 

SOME ONE HELP ME OUT!!! 

large beach towel is 48
your avi, your name, and what you just said.
Kill yourself
February 19, 2013 @ 04:48 AM
intellect

what do yall think is the best color for the bling hoodie besides black?

stuck between grey or navy
why do u want other HB approval

#frailBoi
#WontmakeIT

Just curious for others opinion since im stuck in a dilemma between these 2 colors..
Who the fuck says you'll even get one? People love to plan out the shit they're going to get when all your probably going to buy is the hanes pack 

u dumb bitch i have more money than your familys wealth put together you little fuck boi. my money can last 10 chinese dynasty little fucker i make carnegie and rockefeller money look like baby money u dick suckin ass hoe the government can tax me 99% and ill still be a fuckin billionaire punk ass hoe
Dam you that rich? why you in a dilemma about which one to buy? Buy them all... 

its called bein humble nikka 
Lol your second post contradicts highly bruh

well i was just tellin u dumb hoe now i guess i gotta show u how much power i have u fucken fag i could make your whole faily get on welfare right now oooooo dont tempt me
^ where is the Navy Seal post when you need it
any1 remember the guy who was like "i got 200 confirmed kills"
February 19, 2013 @ 04:51 AM
Gorblata

When will Crosses camp drop?
it dropped this morning! Sold out though, check ebay, resale is like 120-140

WTB Entire DJ Clark Kent Wall of Allegiance | Redwall For Mod

February 19, 2013 @ 04:53 AM
supreme2013whiteboi

supream tee 40ish?
supream hoodie 148?
bling beach towel 60? 

SOME ONE HELP ME OUT!!! 

large beach towel is 48
your avi, your name, and what you just said.
Kill yourself
LOL We gotta #frailboi x 5 coming with lame comebacks.
cmon intellect, i thought u was smarter then that.

Your frail, real frail
February 19, 2013 @ 04:53 AM
squids

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
February 19, 2013 @ 04:55 AM
howfly

ill cop the black panelled parka and white leopard long sleeve shirt and some hats thurss 

instagram _burri

February 19, 2013 @ 04:56 AM
howfly

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
Top sniper in the world...wears supreme 
u actully read this fool 

instagram _burri

February 19, 2013 @ 04:58 AM
intellect

^This.  Thanks squids lol
February 19, 2013 @ 05:02 AM
paulywalnuts

alright, questions that need not be asked

1. How does an item fit? Supreme clothes fit like pretty much all the clothes you have, get your normal size!

2. How much does an item cost? figure it out based on similar items from previous seasons

3. When does an item drop? What's dropping this week? chances are, most of us know as much as you!!!

DONT MAKE THE WIZARD ANGRY
BUMPED 

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum

February 19, 2013 @ 05:05 AM
supreme2013whiteboi

@intellect downvotes cant save you
February 19, 2013 @ 05:06 AM
sosupreme123

suspended

just my two cents, gonz shit is on fucking point. they fucked up the coaches though, who wants a polyester jacket with jersey lining? panelled parka is best piece this season. water shorts kill it as well. and that madras camp with teal brim is fucking dope
February 19, 2013 @ 05:07 AM
JayEffKay

so where my real niggas at ? Shits looking lonely out here of lafayette
February 19, 2013 @ 05:08 AM
unemployed

price on basketbal tank and guns shirt?
February 19, 2013 @ 05:10 AM
ugzilla

Whats good HB Fam who camping at SupLA on wednesday?
February 19, 2013 @ 05:11 AM
paulywalnuts

price on basketbal tank and guns shirt?
based on last years 96 and 108-118 respectively

i master bait from time to time///wtb supreme/rust-oleum

February 19, 2013 @ 05:12 AM
WetCat

anyone pick up on the Supreme X Misfits collab? think they are going to release any shirts/hoodies? 
February 19, 2013 @ 05:12 AM
Juliu5

suspended

so where my real niggas at ? Shits looking lonely out here of lafayette
lol. just walked by not one person there. anyone who would do a 3 day camp out should just kill themself
February 19, 2013 @ 05:14 AM
lenryhouis

February 19, 2013 @ 05:23 AM
slytendencies

Whats good HB Fam who camping at SupLA on wednesday?
Never camped before but I think ima have to be bout it this season, to many pieces I want.
What time you going on Wednesday?
February 19, 2013 @ 05:24 AM
Stackies

How deep y'all think the line will be on Fairfax Thursday at like 7?
February 19, 2013 @ 05:25 AM
citizen

this year is the first year ill be at the store for a drop cause I'm from sf but I'm in New York for the week, I don't plan on camping out, but how early should I get there?
February 19, 2013 @ 05:25 AM
kevlar

I need some help deciding whether to pull the trigger on these PCL pieces or not. I can't decide between getting just the shorts, or just the pullover, both, or neither. I mean, if anything, I can just resell what I don't like, but I'd rather not go through that trouble.

And don't tell me some bull like "to each his own", or "buy what you want"; shit, I'm asking for opinions, not permission lol.
February 19, 2013 @ 05:26 AM
¥OVnG ÇØSTÅNZå

Does anyone know what sizes the water shorts come in. IE 30,32,34 or S,M,L.
February 19, 2013 @ 05:28 AM
howfly

instagram _burri

February 19, 2013 @ 05:28 AM
Stackies

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.