[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Feb 19, 2013 @ 04:53
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
Feb 19, 2013 @ 04:55
ill cop the black panelled parka and white leopard long sleeve shirt and some hats thurss 
Feb 19, 2013 @ 04:56
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
Top sniper in the world...wears supreme 
u actully read this fool 
Feb 19, 2013 @ 04:58
^This.  Thanks squids lol
Feb 19, 2013 @ 05:02
alright, questions that need not be asked

1. How does an item fit? Supreme clothes fit like pretty much all the clothes you have, get your normal size!

2. How much does an item cost? figure it out based on similar items from previous seasons

3. When does an item drop? What's dropping this week? chances are, most of us know as much as you!!!

DONT MAKE THE WIZARD ANGRY
BUMPED 

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

Feb 19, 2013 @ 05:05
@intellect downvotes cant save you
Feb 19, 2013 @ 05:06
just my two cents, gonz shit is on fucking point. they fucked up the coaches though, who wants a polyester jacket with jersey lining? panelled parka is best piece this season. water shorts kill it as well. and that madras camp with teal brim is fucking dope
Feb 19, 2013 @ 05:07
so where my real niggas at ? Shits looking lonely out here of lafayette
Feb 19, 2013 @ 05:08
price on basketbal tank and guns shirt?
Feb 19, 2013 @ 05:10
Whats good HB Fam who camping at SupLA on wednesday?
Feb 19, 2013 @ 05:11
price on basketbal tank and guns shirt?
based on last years 96 and 108-118 respectively

Feb 19, 2013 @ 05:12
anyone pick up on the Supreme X Misfits collab? think they are going to release any shirts/hoodies? 
Feb 19, 2013 @ 05:12
so where my real niggas at ? Shits looking lonely out here of lafayette
lol. just walked by not one person there. anyone who would do a 3 day camp out should just kill themself
Feb 19, 2013 @ 05:14

Feb 19, 2013 @ 05:23
Whats good HB Fam who camping at SupLA on wednesday?
Never camped before but I think ima have to be bout it this season, to many pieces I want.
What time you going on Wednesday?
Feb 19, 2013 @ 05:24
How deep y'all think the line will be on Fairfax Thursday at like 7?
Feb 19, 2013 @ 05:25
this year is the first year ill be at the store for a drop cause I'm from sf but I'm in New York for the week, I don't plan on camping out, but how early should I get there?
Feb 19, 2013 @ 05:25
I need some help deciding whether to pull the trigger on these PCL pieces or not. I can't decide between getting just the shorts, or just the pullover, both, or neither. I mean, if anything, I can just resell what I don't like, but I'd rather not go through that trouble.

And don't tell me some bull like "to each his own", or "buy what you want"; shit, I'm asking for opinions, not permission lol.
Feb 19, 2013 @ 05:26
Does anyone know what sizes the water shorts come in. IE 30,32,34 or S,M,L.
Feb 19, 2013 @ 05:28

angler camp

Feb 19, 2013 @ 05:29
How deep y'all think the line will be on Fairfax Thursday at like 7?
AM or PM?
Feb 19, 2013 @ 05:29
AM my dude
Feb 19, 2013 @ 05:31
Does anyone know what sizes the water shorts come in. IE 30,32,34 or S,M,L.
good question but im pretty sure they do S/M/L and show the measurements in the measurements section

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Feb 19, 2013 @ 05:34
AM my dude
For F/W I got there around 6 and the line was already at the end of the block. So take that as you will...
Feb 19, 2013 @ 05:34
AM my dude
you'll prolly be by the corner where the hundreds is at
Feb 19, 2013 @ 05:35
over night camp here I come
Feb 19, 2013 @ 05:36
Does anyone know a) how big Supreme camera bags are usually and b) how expensive are they
Never even fucked with them but it's a present for my girl

Clean and serene since 7/22/2012

Feb 19, 2013 @ 05:36
I was gonna camp too, but my professor decided to have an exam in the AM thursday

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.