[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Jun 27, 2013 @ 13:17
Any london heads know if theres anything dropping other than the vans and hats?

Keep It Gully

Jun 27, 2013 @ 13:34

Jun 27, 2013 @ 13:35
I wish I lived in New York or California. It's hard to online shop supreme.

WILDFIRE JANUARY 12TH 6PM EST https://soundcloud.com/josephcookxxx/

Jun 27, 2013 @ 13:39
I Thought The Line Out Here Looked Bad And UnOrganized, I See Why They Kick You Guys Off The Street Lol  

World Famous

Jun 27, 2013 @ 13:41
So no one knows how to use paypal money on either the supreme shop or DSM? Sometimes you guys have shit to talk about. Thanks peeps
REVS
Jun 27, 2013 @ 13:46
So no one knows how to use paypal money on either the supreme shop or DSM? Sometimes you guys have shit to talk about. Thanks peeps
You're unable to use Paypal on the online shop.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

Jun 27, 2013 @ 13:54
i know that. i mean if there is a way like a prepaid or reload-able  debit/credit card. 
REVS
Jun 27, 2013 @ 14:08
i know that. i mean if there is a way like a prepaid or reload-able  debit/credit card. 
I would imagine your best bet would just be to transfer your cash from Paypal to your bank account, or ask for a check and deposit it. I know this won't do you any good for this drop, but I'm really not sure if there is another way. 

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

Jun 27, 2013 @ 14:24
I would imagine your best bet would just be to transfer your cash from Paypal to your bank account, or ask for a check and deposit it. I know this won't do you any good for this drop, but I'm really not sure if there is another way. 
aight gracias
Jun 27, 2013 @ 14:30
dover opened already?

FOLLOW ME @ https://twitter.com/Fhenomenon1

Jun 27, 2013 @ 14:32
dover opened already?
#BEEN #OPEN

WTB: Full Size Baseball Bat, Bike Chain, XL MagLite.

Jun 27, 2013 @ 14:36
If you don't have a debit/credit card, buy a visa prepaid gift card, they work the same way

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

Jun 27, 2013 @ 14:37
If you don't have a debit/credit card, buy a visa prepaid gift card, they work the same way
or just get a mastercard with your paypal account. thats what i did

take pictures and shit

Jun 27, 2013 @ 14:38
All this debit card paypal talk.. lol

Didn't expect a bunch of broke bois to be buying $125 vans
Jun 27, 2013 @ 14:39
Gunplay - Acquitted is dope as fuck, copped me a pair of olive eras on dover street, now time for the supreme drop hopefully i cop me a navy pair. i have enough for 2 more blushing half cabs look fat as fuck in a size 8 IMO
Jun 27, 2013 @ 14:39

Supreme for sale - http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/215150

Jun 27, 2013 @ 14:41
Has anyone tried on the vans? Do they fit true to size or Half size up/down
Jun 27, 2013 @ 14:43
The navy's look kinda girly imo.

http://real1st.tumblr.com/

Jun 27, 2013 @ 14:43
No bank account, but still buying luxury goods like Supreme?

Priorities?
Jun 27, 2013 @ 14:45
Idk if I want them Olives or them Navy's 
Jun 27, 2013 @ 14:45
so is anybody gonna be my plug for a red dot bucket or no?? haha

Él Duderîno

Jun 27, 2013 @ 14:46
Idk if I want them Olives or them Navy's 
Olive allll day

Priorities?
inb4 someone says supreme isn't a luxury good
lol i just wanted to use the remaining money i had on my paypal.. fuck.. i have a bank account with money to buy at least 2 more. assholes.
Jun 27, 2013 @ 14:47
You can purchase on the online store with a PayPal debit card.... I did it last week and got the camo towel and 3 color tank. I thought you couldn't all season and for shits n gigs I pulled it out and tried last week and it worked and I get the package tomorrow. So might as well try it. I think you would have to have more than the amount of the transaction on the card to make sure it is all being taken from the 1 account and not your bank account as well.

Embrace the Inevitable, Create the Unknown. www.informalapparel.com/

Jun 27, 2013 @ 14:49
besides y'all about that resell life. Me too but damn y'all trying to charge so much just because "your first in line" lol sucks that i moved from LA.
Jun 27, 2013 @ 14:49
I read on a U.K facebook page that the vans are tts

"be like fascinatin when I be updatin Cuttin off wack kids, pullin their trump cards I thump hard, and mak eem say that I'm God"-GS

Jun 27, 2013 @ 14:50
Supreme doesn't let you autofill your CC anymore? That's sus

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

i used to have the paypal master card, i used to cop supreme with it at the store lol but i closed that account.

Priorities?
LOL @ luxury goods. But on a serious note im praying everyone first option is those navy joints. I need the olive pair in my life

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.