[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Jun 26, 2013 @ 22:28
Digi camo is the best cdg vans style. Anyone on here disagree?

Doubleclutchhoops.com

Jun 26, 2013 @ 22:34
is the crosses tee just as thin as the pcl?
i woulda liked them way more if they were normal tees
dont really like em so thin 
I own crosses tee, but not PCL... Crosses is pretty thick IMO
I copped both crosses is the smallest bit thicker
Jun 26, 2013 @ 22:39
who the fuck cares if someone knows about a skate company or not. christ some of you act like you know everything when in reality you're frail little internet children who do nothing but surf the web all day
Exactly.. before this i had NO idea he had his own decks, makes sense that hes in some of Supremes lookbooks because I see his "BAKER" decks (with the big font) on the walls at SupLA

Jun 26, 2013 @ 22:39
what was retail on pcl tee?
Jun 26, 2013 @ 22:45
me, i just like the plain dots more, but i respect your opinion!

Él Duderîno

Jun 26, 2013 @ 22:46
Quick Break in Discussing What Color/Style of CDG Vans is Better

Which Duck Camo Camp do you prefer?

212!!!!!!

Jun 26, 2013 @ 22:47
what was retail on pcl tee?
Jun 26, 2013 @ 22:48
I don't even know what's going on any more. 

Supreme items for sale! http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/203309 Reddit Username: madefreshdaily

Jun 26, 2013 @ 22:48
is the crosses tee just as thin as the pcl?
i woulda liked them way more if they were normal tees
dont really like em so thin 
I owned both and they're exactly the same, wafer thin.
Crosses was a tiny bit longer than pcl
Jun 26, 2013 @ 22:50

I prefer tan for the camp. But for the hoodie and thermal, I like the olive camo.
Jun 26, 2013 @ 22:50
also, how did the CDG coach jacket fit?? im usually an XL in Supreme stuff, but i heard they fit a little bigger, and i might be able to fit an L, is this true?? thanks

Él Duderîno

Jun 26, 2013 @ 22:51
Is there a watermark on the tag of a authentic Supreme x CDG Tee 2013 with the camo thing on the back?
Jun 26, 2013 @ 22:57
also, how did the CDG coach jacket fit?? im usually an XL in Supreme stuff, but i heard they fit a little bigger, and i might be able to fit an L, is this true?? thanks
For the brief moment that I tried on the coach before returning it, it seemed to fit very well. I like my stuff fitted, but this was like pretty tight. I am a size S, and I had a size S jacket. If I wanted to layer it, it probably would've been pretty hard. A lot of people on these forums also prefer to wear their stuff a little baggy, so if you're in that demographic, you might consider sizing up, which  I'm pretty sure they don't have an XXL. Yeesh.
Jun 26, 2013 @ 23:02

**MIXTAPE COMING SOON** Sus Chinatown Afterparty Remixes Lacking Operational Studio Vol. 1

Jun 26, 2013 @ 23:05
Tomorrow: No secret items or preview items. Just a restock.
Jun 26, 2013 @ 23:12
For the brief moment that I tried on the coach before returning it, it seemed to fit very well. I like my stuff fitted, but this was like pretty tight. I am a size S, and I had a size S jacket. If I wanted to layer it, it probably would've been pretty hard. A lot of people on these forums also prefer to wear their stuff a little baggy, so if you're in that demographic, you might consider sizing up, which  I'm pretty sure they don't have an XXL. Yeesh.
haha i def dont need a XXL, holy shit haha :p but thanks for that!

Originally posted by Inactive User
Tomorrow: No secret items or preview items. Just a restock.
what do you mean by this??? are you tryin to say no hats, just vans and restock on older stuff from the season?? blinkyeyes

Él Duderîno

Jun 26, 2013 @ 23:34
Subtle hints on instagram from various profiles. Could be a plain box tee stock hitting. 

8( x x )8

Jun 26, 2013 @ 23:36
i disagree when it comes to the eras, i dont like the look of the red dots where the pattern covers the toe. but i cant wait to snag a pair of the digi camo half cabs, theyre nice as shit

floral fam man til the death - floral family man til the death - i know lorraine on a personal level

Jun 26, 2013 @ 23:46
Subtle hints on instagram from various profiles. Could be a plain box tee stock hitting. 
Pics or it didn't happen

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Jun 26, 2013 @ 23:52

The one on the right, these Vans that just dropped would go perfect with the Duck camo tho

If you want to look like a stooge then yeah this

http://www.facebook.com/groups/ShopandSwapLTD // http://instagram.com/l73_ For sale - http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/210537#4242476

Jun 26, 2013 @ 23:57
The olive CDG half cabs look clean. But I'm not that big of a fan of typical camo colors, personally i like the navy cabs better.

WILDFIRE JANUARY 12TH 6PM EST https://soundcloud.com/josephcookxxx/

Jun 27, 2013 @ 00:01
i dont like either Duck Camo camp tbh

GOAT camp is olive utility imo

i be in that trap house like Home Alone

Jun 27, 2013 @ 00:15
is anybody gonna walk pass the store tonight?? im curious if there is gonna be anything else online or only in store restock if there is one

Él Duderîno

Jun 27, 2013 @ 00:17
What are people thinking will be in the F/W collection? Anybody got ideas on prints, types of pieces, collabs, etc? I guess not so much ideas but more like things you'd like to see?

You Fuckin Mourk. instagram - @ian_darin

Jun 27, 2013 @ 00:28
supreme in h+m`s magazine
Jun 27, 2013 @ 00:29
Hockey Jersey FW/13 Please smokeyface

World Famous

Jun 27, 2013 @ 00:30
https://twitter.com/hm/status/307506710715699200
h+m is thristy for a supreme collab
Jun 27, 2013 @ 00:58
cmon people, walk pass the fuckin store haha

Él Duderîno

Jun 27, 2013 @ 01:00
wut?
Jun 27, 2013 @ 01:03
wut?
Canjam, you're such a fucking herb. Those aren't supreme vans. They're dill syndicate vans.

Christ thought you'd be on the Dill dickride wagon by now. 

Log off smokeyface
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.