[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Jun 28, 2013 @ 02:59
Damn whoever came up with the rubbery dildo looking brim on the bamboo camps should be fired. Those could actually look sick if it wasn't for the brim.

212!!!!!!

Jun 28, 2013 @ 03:07
I hate to post it but does anyone have a s/m burgundy pcl crusher

edit: also how come we havent see a full pcl fit...im waiting
CDG buckets are sooooo much better than PCL.
Jun 28, 2013 @ 03:38
^ 2 chainz in the background had me dying. 

fag

Jun 28, 2013 @ 04:27
Supreme Shminx tee good for 35$ shipped DS? Black color
That's pretty much retail, so yes
Jun 28, 2013 @ 04:45
pretty good deal my friend

*2Pac laugh*

Jun 28, 2013 @ 05:07
Can somebody post fit pics/pick-up pics of the half-cabs??
Jun 28, 2013 @ 05:13
ya man great deal.
Jun 28, 2013 @ 05:17
Thanks @soldoutsupreme for copping me an olive pair for just 150
Jun 28, 2013 @ 05:18
wtf is going on

"baller futuristic groovy gangsta with an attitude"

Jun 28, 2013 @ 05:19
I don't know if this has been said yet, but the laces aren't waxed on the vans.
that is a let down.

im bout to buy some waxed leather laces from china on ebay then. 
Jun 28, 2013 @ 05:23
this just gets worse and worse, seriously WTF

Aussie Diamond Lifer Instagram/twitter/snapchat : dadonnyd

Jun 28, 2013 @ 05:27
this is what the thread should look like after a drop like that... 
Jun 28, 2013 @ 05:28
but that dookie dick shit has gotta go 
Jun 28, 2013 @ 05:29
WE NEED YOU REVS !!!! Shout out to my nigga tezz for showing that bitch up .

LA

Jun 28, 2013 @ 05:52
Supreme is overrated as fuck and a joke now a days.

When was the last time they released anything decent?
I'll wait.

You're about a little too late.

Stussy / UNDFTD > Wack ass Supreme

btw, you're a fucking fool if you get up at early morning hours and wait outside of a store for clothes/shoes
and you're dumb as fuck if you plan your day around a set time to buy a new drop from the Supreme site.

Maybe one day you will all realize how stupid you are. Supreme is nothing but another streetwear brand.
They aint no high end shit, all their shit is average, typical designs and average quality clothing at the end of the day with a fucking red logo on it.

OMG GUYS SUPREME DROPPED A 3 PACK OF HANES WHITE T-SHIRTS!
OMG THEY SELL THE SAME ONES AT WALMART FOR WAY CHEAPER.
OMG BUT IT HAS A TINY RED SUPREME LOGO AT THE BOTTOM, WE HAVE TO BUY IT!

Fucking clowns.
Ironically, i'm sure your the same fucking guy who wakes up to cop what you want at 11am EST on thursday morning, either to sell it or wear it. What the fuck is the point of you bashing everyone who likes supreme. haha you fucking come in a "supreme" thread and get upset that people are talking about their efforts they take to cop gear. Why did you even come in this thread then, if you would rather purchase other brands, good for you, go ahead and no one cares! Its a personal opinion so why does it even effect you what other people are interested in? #fuckingclown

if supreme is so "overrated" why did you even come in this thread? why did you even post your opinion? #noonecares

Regularly updated with supreme heat + other items http://twotimes.bigcartel.com/ http://twotimes.bigcartel.com/

Jun 28, 2013 @ 06:02
Supreme is overrated as fuck and a joke now a days.

When was the last time they released anything decent?
I'll wait.

You're about a little too late.

Stussy / UNDFTD > Wack ass Supreme

btw, you're a fucking fool if you get up at early morning hours and wait outside of a store for clothes/shoes
and you're dumb as fuck if you plan your day around a set time to buy a new drop from the Supreme site.

Maybe one day you will all realize how stupid you are. Supreme is nothing but another streetwear brand.
They aint no high end shit, all their shit is average, typical designs and average quality clothing at the end of the day with a fucking red logo on it.

OMG GUYS SUPREME DROPPED A 3 PACK OF HANES WHITE T-SHIRTS!
OMG THEY SELL THE SAME ONES AT WALMART FOR WAY CHEAPER.
OMG BUT IT HAS A TINY RED SUPREME LOGO AT THE BOTTOM, WE HAVE TO BUY IT!

Fucking clowns.
Ironically, i'm sure your the same fucking guy who wakes up to cop what you want at 11am EST on thursday morning, either to sell it or wear it. What the fuck is the point of you bashing everyone who likes supreme. haha you fucking come in a "supreme" thread and get upset that people are talking about their efforts they take to cop gear. Why did you even come in this thread then, if you would rather purchase other brands, good for you, go ahead and no one cares! Its a personal opinion so why does it even effect you what other people are interested in? #fuckingclown

if supreme is so "overrated" why did you even come in this thread? why did you even post your opinion? #noonecares
You dudes really type paragraphs on a clothing forum.
Jun 28, 2013 @ 06:04
I scanned the post, saw "Stussy / UNDFTD > Wack ass Supreme"

and thought 

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS #FW15GoggleGang #TupacJuiceChainWeInDis

Jun 28, 2013 @ 08:33
Do anybody got any fit pics of them vans?
Jun 28, 2013 @ 12:39
mine are expected for later today, if there isn't one ill post one 

Keep It Gully

Jun 28, 2013 @ 14:04
Rif 2 is about to open an online shop....get your credit cards ready little kids.
Worse thing to ever happen for us in L.A i live bout 3 mins from shop and loved going in there and getting heat easy and chill. Now smh shits always gonna be empty.

(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅_̅_̅ () ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

Jun 28, 2013 @ 14:14
Going to the beach
camo towel equipped

bitches love camo towels smokeyface

"The bears are attracted to the menstruation."

Jun 28, 2013 @ 14:20
Rif 2 is about to open an online shop....get your credit cards ready little kids.
Worse thing to ever happen for us in L.A i live bout 3 mins from shop and loved going in there and getting heat easy and chill. Now smh shits always gonna be empty.
Can't wait until some idiot buys that hockey top for a grand off the website lol. And now the store will be empty, I hope they do it like timeless select and leave most of the good stuff instore.
Jun 28, 2013 @ 14:39
fucking dead

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Jun 28, 2013 @ 14:44

~

Jun 28, 2013 @ 14:52
fucking dead
Lol I know the guy on the left. He has a pretty heat collection.
Jun 28, 2013 @ 15:01
Wanted those eras, shits turning out to be a flop for resellers and they'll just want to get em off their hands. I'll wait a couple weeks and get it near retail.
Jun 28, 2013 @ 15:20

Best supreme half cabs ever. Can't wait!
Jun 28, 2013 @ 15:27
Please , if I'm 56 cm should I go for an S/M !?
Jun 28, 2013 @ 15:29
Yes

S/M PCL Crusher measures 57cm
Jun 28, 2013 @ 15:32
Next Thursday Is The 4th Of July, I Wonder If..

World Famous

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.