[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

May 29, 2013 @ 22:06:14

lol
noo...
is this dude foreal?
i didnt think this much fuckery in one fit alone was possible 

Fuck yall

May 29, 2013 @ 22:08:07
ok wtf... my jfk came in today and it didn't have a plastic bag around the button up and it was very crappily folded. and there seemed to be a hair like a fucking pube like right on top of the shirt and i got zero fucking stickers. wtf do i do????
edit: not trolling, im very serious i bought it off the restock
May 29, 2013 @ 22:09:00
im gay. yup smokeyface

last in line for the gangbang.

May 29, 2013 @ 22:09:09
Originally posted by Inactive User
ok wtf... my jfk came in today and it didn't have a plastic bag around the button up and it was very crappily folded. and there seemed to be a hair like a fucking pube like right on top of the package and i got zero fucking stickers. wtf do i do????
stop buying from resellers
May 29, 2013 @ 22:10:42
ok wtf... my jfk came in today and it didn't have a plastic bag around the button up and it was very crappily folded. and there seemed to be a hair like a fucking pube like right on top of the package and i got zero fucking stickers. wtf do i do????

I'd recommend an ice pack, or a bag of frozen vegetables nahmean

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS #FW15GoggleGang #TupacJuiceChainWeInDis

May 29, 2013 @ 22:10:50
well first off i would bitch about it more on here
then i would call supreme and bitch at them a little bit cause crapily folded clothes ARE THE WORST
edit: or if you bought from a reseller then i would message them and complain because they would OBVIOUSLY do something about it.

smh

Fuck yall

May 29, 2013 @ 22:11:19

lol
i see your new to the thread. 
May 29, 2013 @ 22:17:57
I sent supreme an email, would calling them be any better?
May 29, 2013 @ 22:18:36
You guys are acting like no one famous can wear Supreme.
May 29, 2013 @ 22:19:25
calling them will do nothing. the store doesnt handle shipping and you cant talk directly to the warehouse. only through email. 
May 29, 2013 @ 22:21:28
ok wtf... my jfk came in today and it didn't have a plastic bag around the button up and it was very crappily folded. and there seemed to be a hair like a fucking pube like right on top of the shirt and i got zero fucking stickers. wtf do i do????
This is how mine came too. Not "crappily folded", but there was no ziploc and there was a little bit of dust on the collar. Got stickers.

All I care about is if the shirt is defective or not, so I checked for poor manufacturing and let it go once it passed my QA assessment. Did your shirt have an odor?
May 29, 2013 @ 22:22:26
calling them will do nothing. the store doesnt handle shipping and you cant talk directly to the warehouse. only through email. 
You obviously have no fucking clue what youre talking about .
May 29, 2013 @ 22:22:46
^ they don't like you
May 29, 2013 @ 22:24:24
I've ordered multiple times online and purchased items in store, and I have none of my items have been in a Supreme plastic bag. Who fucking cares?

May 29, 2013 @ 22:24:32
ok call them and let me know what happens. 
May 29, 2013 @ 22:29:43
no odor, i guess if the shirt doesn't come with a plastic bag then i dont really care except for the pube part
the tissue paper on the inside was still there
May 29, 2013 @ 22:30:33
lmao 
how about YOU call them and see what happens.

Fuck yall

May 29, 2013 @ 22:33:23
I've ordered multiple times online and purchased items in store, and I have none of my items have been in a Supreme plastic bag. Who fucking cares?
They're talking about a dust-bag. No button-ups come with dust-bags.
May 29, 2013 @ 22:40:46
lmao 
how about YOU call them and see what happens.
i dont need to because you cant get a direct connect to warehouse. but if you still dont understand call them yourself. 

why does a little comment turn into a big debate? lol do you have nothing better to do than to try and correct someone on the internet? good job buddy smokeyface
May 29, 2013 @ 22:40:50

ohhh shiiit....... the only option is to get your dads shotgun and shoot yourself in the face

"baller futuristic groovy gangsta with an attitude"

May 29, 2013 @ 22:41:28
May 29, 2013 @ 22:45:00
saw this on ebay awhile back for rape. one of my fav supreme jackets

•••

May 29, 2013 @ 22:47:35
May 29, 2013 @ 22:48:09
im really considering trading my purple hooded top for a white hooded top to tie dye it
i also copped a white cliver halloween tee last night
May 29, 2013 @ 22:51:49
gonna get mad if that guns shirt doesnt drop tommorow

May 29, 2013 @ 22:53:14
saw this on ebay awhile back for rape. one of my fav supreme jackets

oh yea, I forgot all about the supreme x Old Navy collab .

IG: _pierce

May 29, 2013 @ 22:53:54
Here's what I was talking about.

IG: _pierce

May 29, 2013 @ 22:56:36
im really considering trading my purple hooded top for a white hooded top to tie dye it
i also copped a white cliver halloween tee last night
i was about to win that tee last night..
got out bid by a dollar 

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

May 29, 2013 @ 23:00:39
Here's what I was talking about.
if i ever seen a guy walking down the street wearing that i will strangle them for thinking what they have done looks cool, all that person has done is ruin a supreme hoodie

May 29, 2013 @ 23:02:50
A kid at school is interested in buying a pair of the af1's in olive from last year that I have (9/10), any insight on what a fair price would be?
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x