[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

January 04, 2013 @ 01:34:03
Why did you even have that...

**MIXTAPE COMING SOON** Sus Chinatown Afterparty Remixes Lacking Operational Studio Vol. 1

January 04, 2013 @ 01:45:59
people that buy supreme in my town SMFH ?) tongueface smh

January 04, 2013 @ 01:47:55
I could use a nice pair of solid black jeans...

Karmaloop.com Rep Code: "PAPOUCHE" Booger Kids Clothing Representative Discount Code: "PSICARD0319"

January 04, 2013 @ 02:01:52
ssurpreme
ssur x supreme collab
it would be a dope play on words, but probably would never happen.

WTB Entire DJ Clark Kent Wall of Allegiance | Redwall For Mod

January 04, 2013 @ 02:20:45
remember that fake TNF mountain shell I was talking about? it should be coming tomorrow. I'll get some pics and a review out if anyone cares
January 04, 2013 @ 02:31:37
Jason Dill was at supla today. I didn't say nothing though. Dude at the store said the sale won't be starting until next month.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

January 04, 2013 @ 02:47:02
Jason Dill was at supla today. I didn't say nothing though. Dude at the store said the sale won't be starting until next month.
isnt jason there everyday? he's that hispanic looking dude with the puffy hair right?
January 04, 2013 @ 02:54:37
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcOnyLPwDoU

LOL IM PREPARED FOR THE DOWNVOTES,HYPEBEAST NAME CALLING,FUNNY GIFS AND NEGATIVITY...BUT HOPEFULLY ONE PERSON WOULD LIKE IT.HERES A VIDEO ME AND MY BOYS MADE.WE FROM HARLEM,NYC HOPE YA LIKE SOME OF THE SUPREME PIECES YA SEE

Have never used this emoticon, but .
January 04, 2013 @ 02:56:02
Originally posted by Inactive User
isnt jason there everyday? he's that hispanic looking dude with the puffy hair right?
lol'd
January 04, 2013 @ 03:02:36

LOL IM PREPARED FOR THE DOWNVOTES,HYPEBEAST NAME CALLING,FUNNY GIFS AND NEGATIVITY...BUT HOPEFULLY ONE PERSON WOULD LIKE IT.HERES A VIDEO ME AND MY BOYS MADE.WE FROM HARLEM,NYC HOPE YA LIKE SOME OF THE SUPREME PIECES YA SEE

thank yu man.i value everything said.once again thanks for viewing
January 04, 2013 @ 03:08:09

Look familiar?
January 04, 2013 @ 03:16:05
kinda hoping they make box logo socks. 
They already did.
January 04, 2013 @ 03:19:47
Quit posting that damn picture of those shitty little toddler socks. Fuck

**MIXTAPE COMING SOON** Sus Chinatown Afterparty Remixes Lacking Operational Studio Vol. 1

January 04, 2013 @ 03:24:59

Not bad at all...I like the beat

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

January 04, 2013 @ 03:26:11
Quality Trolling

January 04, 2013 @ 03:27:03
ssurpreme
ssur x supreme collab
it would be a dope play on words, but probably would never happen.
lulz...It's already happened

January 04, 2013 @ 03:30:05
no it hasnt lol
January 04, 2013 @ 03:33:42
no it hasnt lol
But it has tho...y'all 90s babies were still watching Nickelodeon and shit.

January 04, 2013 @ 03:40:07
Not bad at all...I like the beat
thanks man.glad yu liked sumthing on the video.blushing
January 04, 2013 @ 03:54:47
no it hasnt lol
But it has tho...y'all 90s babies were still watching Nickelodeon and shit.
supreme just started when tyler blew up 
fuck you mean 90's
January 04, 2013 @ 03:56:43
supreme x geox 

:0

January 04, 2013 @ 04:09:10
sure if you want to think of him as that
January 04, 2013 @ 04:23:43
I KNO IT MAY BE CORNY TO COPY BUT I WANT THIS SEASON TO BE A TIE-DYE CAMP.I KNO THEY HAVE SOMETHING LIKE THT WHICH WAS THE MARBLE CAMP.BUT I MISSED THT ONE LOL.Y NOcryingHEY HAD A REALTREE AND CAME OUT WIT A TREE CAMO.BOTH WERE SUCCESSES.
January 04, 2013 @ 04:45:21
got a good idea: after the ss 13 drop, we hire homeless people to crash a car into supla and steal everything. and control the supreme market for a few months. 

January 04, 2013 @ 04:49:56
I KNO IT MAY BE CORNY TO COPY BUT I WANT THIS SEASON TO BE A TIE-DYE CAMP.I KNO THEY HAVE SOMETHING LIKE THT WHICH WAS THE MARBLE CAMP.BUT I MISSED THT ONE LOL.Y NOcryingHEY HAD A REALTREE AND CAME OUT WIT A TREE CAMO.BOTH WERE SUCCESSES.
This button

Find it on your keyboard and press it. Thank you.
January 04, 2013 @ 04:59:11

Instagram: @esoJlaziR

January 04, 2013 @ 05:04:42
got a good idea: after the ss 13 drop, we hire homeless people to crash a car into supla and steal everything. and control the supreme market for a few months. 
can we use your car?
January 04, 2013 @ 05:08:37
can we use your car?
lol no, we just use like a taxi or like a garbage truck or something 

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x