June 14, 2013 @ 08:50 PM
Gorblata

ya boy gonna be on the fw13 tee
s/o to my fans 
shoulda sized up smh
Nah, he just aint frail like you fuckboi.
tagged fit pic of your muscles??

WTB Entire DJ Clark Kent Wall of Allegiance | Redwall For Mod

June 14, 2013 @ 09:04 PM
Gorblata

ya boy gonna be on the fw13 tee
s/o to my fans 
shoulda sized up smh
Nah, he just aint frail like you fuckboi.
tagged fit pic of your muscles??
Some gay shit goin' up in here
if he frail then he cant call anyone frail. jaf?

WTB Entire DJ Clark Kent Wall of Allegiance | Redwall For Mod

June 14, 2013 @ 09:26 PM
Nyc93

Agreed on kanye. Send it up is crack yet it's getting tons of dislikes on hnhh

For Sale navy big logo beanie 45 shipped grey/black big logo 50 shipped crown denim crusher light blue s/m 70 navy taxi driver tee M 75

June 14, 2013 @ 09:28 PM
the_mandarin

Last night I was at party and I wore my PCL tee (risky move I know). Anyways a fight broke out, I got pushed down some stairs while I was rockin a guy in the head. Got up, my arms and neck are all bloody, but the tee was unscathed. 
Moral of the story, the PCL tee takes a beating like a champ. Go wear that shit.
didn't happen
Didnt know you were there. Ya shouldve said hey.

You Fuckin Mourk. instagram - @ian_darin

June 14, 2013 @ 09:33 PM
the_mandarin

Last night I was at party and I wore my PCL tee (risky move I know). Anyways a fight broke out, I got pushed down some stairs while I was rockin a guy in the head. Got up, my arms and neck are all bloody, but the tee was unscathed. 
Moral of the story, the PCL tee takes a beating like a champ. Go wear that shit.
Never understood why people make up BS stories like this. 
Why would I make up this story to tell a bunch of people on the internet that I dont know? For some bs cred from ppl I don't give two fucks about? That would be asinine.

Whatever. I don't care.

June 14, 2013 @ 09:34 PM
Thoth

To continue on the PCL rant, I think half the reason why the resell prices were so high was not just the hype but the fact of how limited it was. The tee didn't necessarily sell out so quickly because everyone copped but more because the stock was so frail and people were caught off guard.

I can't vouch for how many went up online but it was ghost by noon in the UK and i remember reading a comment from a guy in the US that couldn't get a size medium and he was like 20th in line.

If they've produced a shit load of buckets then sure.. the resell game can easily be over saturated on day 1 and sellers will drop bit by bit. But If the buckets do end up being as limited as the tees then there's no reason why it wont resell for outrageous prices of $200+ and be ghost thereafter.
They'll make more crushers than they made tees probably. Resale will still be insane though.
when i picked up the acid crusher in london store they said they were expecting much higher stock of the pcl....
Apparently they've been in the London store for a few months. Check Omar's post here http://hypebeast.com/forums/fashion-brands/193435/page/968#3984026

I can understand newer members questioning the legitimacy of that post but he provided a lot of solid info at the beginning of the season.

Told us about collabs like Clarks and summer tees before they had been seen. Had 2 PCL tees held at the store with no need to line up so hes obviously friends with the staff. Should be enough info for anyone who was gonna call out bullshit.
Damn you on some Supreme Columbo shit for real! What he actually say about those collabs? Clarks and summer tees is default shit now
June 14, 2013 @ 09:36 PM
the_mandarin

Where did y'all find that Nas photo? That's epic

June 14, 2013 @ 09:41 PM
spamster

Never understood why people make up BS stories like this. 
Why would I make up this story to tell a bunch of people on the internet that I dont know? For some bs cred from ppl I don't give two fucks about? That would be asinine.

Whatever. I don't care.
You cared enough to catch feelings and respond to ppl you dont give two fucks about 
June 14, 2013 @ 09:42 PM
chaboi

A nas photo tee would be the grails of all grails for me . An og rapper that didn't become a sell out .

LA

June 14, 2013 @ 09:45 PM
supmax

Some Fuckboi
lool this guy is too funny

"baller futuristic groovy gangsta with an attitude"

June 14, 2013 @ 09:48 PM
DirtNast

You know the thread really fell off when a Nas photo tee is leaked for f/w but all people are talking about is a unboxing video smh
stop crying you fudge packer

Keep It Gully

June 14, 2013 @ 09:48 PM
fyuur

Only black people can wear the Nas photo tee.

"Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace."

June 14, 2013 @ 09:49 PM
CaptainMurphy

why do you guys insist youve been listening to an artist that supreme does a collab with when in reality you never heard of them before

worse than being a TC dickrider imo. (sorry for ruining the non mention streak)
like i said, it's a classic...it's like you've never heard of Daydream Nation, Doolittle, Thriller, Remain in Light, Closer...
Sonic Youth X Supreme  collab would be awesome
June 14, 2013 @ 09:51 PM
freemaxb

So Nas will be on the photo tee???
June 14, 2013 @ 09:52 PM
midmost

To continue on the PCL rant, I think half the reason why the resell prices were so high was not just the hype but the fact of how limited it was. The tee didn't necessarily sell out so quickly because everyone copped but more because the stock was so frail and people were caught off guard.

I can't vouch for how many went up online but it was ghost by noon in the UK and i remember reading a comment from a guy in the US that couldn't get a size medium and he was like 20th in line.

If they've produced a shit load of buckets then sure.. the resell game can easily be over saturated on day 1 and sellers will drop bit by bit. But If the buckets do end up being as limited as the tees then there's no reason why it wont resell for outrageous prices of $200+ and be ghost thereafter.
They'll make more crushers than they made tees probably. Resale will still be insane though.
when i picked up the acid crusher in london store they said they were expecting much higher stock of the pcl....
Apparently they've been in the London store for a few months. Check Omar's post here http://hypebeast.com/forums/fashion-brands/193435/page/968#3984026

I can understand newer members questioning the legitimacy of that post but he provided a lot of solid info at the beginning of the season.

Told us about collabs like Clarks and summer tees before they had been seen. Had 2 PCL tees held at the store with no need to line up so hes obviously friends with the staff. Should be enough info for anyone who was gonna call out bullshit.
Damn you on some Supreme Columbo shit for real! What he actually say about those collabs? Clarks and summer tees is default shit now
If you were here before the season started, Omar said that there would be a misfits collab and a tee with the dorothy pic. Also, what info have you brought here?
June 14, 2013 @ 09:52 PM
Rednalooz

You are so dumb if you're serious
June 14, 2013 @ 09:55 PM
crystalmountain

This new upcoming brand is very cool!
http://audereestfacere.bigcartel.com/
no.
June 14, 2013 @ 09:57 PM
chaboi

I pray every night for f/w 13 to be amazing

LA

June 14, 2013 @ 09:59 PM
Mega_pro92

This new upcoming brand is very cool!
http://audereestfacere.bigcartel.com/
no.
June 14, 2013 @ 10:01 PM
supmax

argh damn i wanted a lil wayne photo tee

"baller futuristic groovy gangsta with an attitude"

June 14, 2013 @ 10:15 PM
oglankster

Why you stealing tottenham hotspurs' motto for?
June 14, 2013 @ 10:16 PM
MUSASHI

damn i've been wondering if they wouldve ever made a nas tee too, considering how hard he repped NY.
June 14, 2013 @ 10:27 PM
sideshowbob

Me Being From And Rasied In Queens Ny, This Photo Tee Means A Lot To Me 

World Famous

June 14, 2013 @ 10:32 PM
RelaxAndRawr

You are so dumb if you're serious
If you back track however many pages, during the Kingston tee release, that is what this guy is making fun of.
June 14, 2013 @ 10:34 PM
fyuur

Can't wait to hear about how many people have loved Nas for years now

"Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace."

June 14, 2013 @ 10:35 PM
Okay.

if theres a nas photo tee ima cop two of em

where the azn girls at

xafriaf

Nas photo tee,  you already know FW13 is gonna be fire.
chaboi

I'll grab the nas photo tee in all colors . I'm hoping next seasons collabs will be way less limited , misfits and wackies sitting just pisses me off

LA

June 14, 2013 @ 10:36 PM
vafins

illmatic came out in 94 too they should just wait till next S/S and do a photo tee for the 20th anniversary

plus it would be Supremes 20th anniversary
June 14, 2013 @ 10:37 PM
xafriaf

I'll grab the nas photo tee in all colors . I'm hoping next seasons collabs will be way less limited , misfits and wackies sitting just pisses me off
You mean more limited?

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.