June 11, 2013 @ 11:40 AM
SHARKlN

Slightly bigger than Supreme TTS
im 6'2" and wear a L but there was a guy who was 6'3" who took an M
June 11, 2013 @ 12:44 PM
thirdworlds

RIP my kate moss tee
If it isn't the OG Kate, then no one gives a fuck. You can buy the 2012 one almost anywhere. 
June 11, 2013 @ 12:55 PM
goldANDsacks

[the hundreds is] the shit that 13 year old 8th graders see on rappers and go to fucking zumiez to "cop" because theyre brainwashed. 

the reason the hundreds is "huge" is because they know stupid little kids are willing to buy their ugly ass poorly designed and overbranded clothing with mommy and daddy's money. 

supreme and stussy are different. they have designs that dont make you look like a fucking copycat teenager. 
this is basically the same argument as "you'e gay for sucking my dick, but i'm not gay for getting my dick sucked"
June 11, 2013 @ 01:29 PM
skerr4

I think here in London it's relatively similar to what you're all saying about the hundreds, obey etc. everyone and anyone is wearing them and Supreme is becoming more popular amongst a different audience because of reality tv show over here (one of the people in it wears a lot of supreme). But I still think that it's very exclusive in a sense that, the, so called, wrong crowd are getting the stuff leftover from the people who are genuine fans of the brand. But over here the two brands who I feel are doing really well are Palace obviously and Patta, they seem to have stuck to the right people and attracted them with really good collabs (palace/umbro) and Patta's simple but genius designs.
June 11, 2013 @ 01:30 PM
PAPOUCHE

Stussy > Supreme

HUF > Only

Steph Curry > Melo

LA > NYC

Cali > New York
I'd personally switch that last part about Cali being better than New York, especially if you're speaking in terms of fashion and street wear brands...

Karmaloop.com Rep Code: "PAPOUCHE" Booger Kids Clothing Representative Discount Code: "PSICARD0319"

June 11, 2013 @ 01:40 PM
kinguah

Stussy > Supreme

HUF > Only

Steph Curry > Melo

LA > NYC

Cali > New York

WTB: Supreme Ombre Flannel red/brown '09 Medium/Large

June 11, 2013 @ 01:49 PM
FIDEL CASHFLOW

RIP supreme, everyone and their mothers are wearing this...yall killed it

hypebeasts be like ^

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/217784 http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/206983

June 11, 2013 @ 02:01 PM
SHARKlN

June 11, 2013 @ 02:01 PM
BreezyHamilton

Everyone in Cali thinks NY is more fashionable, everyone in NY thinks Cali or Japan is more fashionable. 
no one in ny thinks cali is more fashionable

WTB: Supreme M-51 S/S 10 M51

June 11, 2013 @ 02:15 PM
rupertrouge

anyone reckon the crosses tee will drop this week im finna be compensated for the weak vans 
June 11, 2013 @ 02:16 PM
PAPOUCHE

At the end of the day, this whole "California Wave" is just a fad, New York will always be the place people go to catch up on the latest trends in the US. Why else do y'all think fashion week is always held in New York, or why some of the most prestigious fashion universities in the state are located there?

...And this is coming from a guy who lives in Florida, where people dress like this:

Karmaloop.com Rep Code: "PAPOUCHE" Booger Kids Clothing Representative Discount Code: "PSICARD0319"

June 11, 2013 @ 02:21 PM
thatcrayfish

Japan shits on everyone. 
http://www.cool-trans.net/streetsnap-guys.php
exactly
June 11, 2013 @ 02:26 PM
PAPOUCHE

Japan shits on everyone. 
http://www.cool-trans.net/streetsnap-guys.php
exactly
It's like I'm looking at an alternative reality where Pusha T is Japanese.

June 11, 2013 @ 02:33 PM
carrickneo

How do I receive the monday newsletter
June 11, 2013 @ 02:41 PM
thatcrayfish

Everyone was staring at my guns tee today, way more harder than usual..like especially the 30 and up crowd. So I get home and see on the news today is the 60 day anniversary for the Sandy Hook shooting. lol 
They really have an anniversary for 60 days? Is it like 15 year olds celebrating one monthsaries for their relationships?
June 11, 2013 @ 02:42 PM
thatcrayfish

My heart goes out to the victims but really now.
June 11, 2013 @ 02:59 PM
carrickneo

Can someone link me to the Palace skateboards thread on HB?? 
http://hypebeast.com/forums/fashion-brands/181203
June 11, 2013 @ 03:09 PM
JordR

I think here in London it's relatively similar to what you're all saying about the hundreds, obey etc. everyone and anyone is wearing them and Supreme is becoming more popular amongst a different audience because of reality tv show over here (one of the people in it wears a lot of supreme). But I still think that it's very exclusive in a sense that, the, so called, wrong crowd are getting the stuff leftover from the people who are genuine fans of the brand. But over here the two brands who I feel are doing really well are Palace obviously and Patta, they seem to have stuck to the right people and attracted them with really good collabs (palace/umbro) and Patta's simple but genius designs.
what reality tv show are you on about?
June 11, 2013 @ 03:13 PM
Nyc93

Lol it's so funny when people try to hate on supreme. We really have to do a better job as a board of identifying and properly handling trolls if we wanna make this a decent forum like it used to be (I know I joined recently but I'm a longtime lurker and there is an obvious drop in the quality of convo that's been going on lately)

For Sale navy big logo beanie 45 shipped grey/black big logo 50 shipped crown denim crusher light blue s/m 70 navy taxi driver tee M 75

June 11, 2013 @ 03:20 PM
SilvioDante

Im from LA and that TH dickrider was annoying as fuck. No one would be caught dead in TH. Lol why you think they in a alley off of fairfax? Why is it always so empty? Lol fuck off.

size 10 fuck em red. retail hmu.

June 11, 2013 @ 03:23 PM
hardingo

I think he's talking about Joey Essex, from The Only Way is Essex...
June 11, 2013 @ 03:27 PM
LeesiesPieces

yall need to fuck with better brands. (besides supreme)

carhartt
wtaps
neighborhood
norse projects
maiden nior
June 11, 2013 @ 03:36 PM
origins

Guessing it's because the shipping was $12, but still.
June 11, 2013 @ 03:43 PM
LeesiesPieces

The fact that people in here are even mentioning the word "zumiez" is a fucking shame.

Get educated on real shit and stop flooding this thread with mindless crap.

We are all waiting for the eventual demise of supreme.

But in the mean time, explore some new shit and open your eyes to the world beyond the west coast vs east coast.
June 11, 2013 @ 03:45 PM
infinite07

Neighborhood and Wtaps are sick brands. I prefer to get those brands over obey and crooks and castles any day.
June 11, 2013 @ 03:45 PM
origins

The fact that people in here are even mentioning the word "zumiez" is a fucking shame.

Get educated on real shit and stop flooding this thread with mindless crap.

We are all waiting for the eventual demise of supreme.

But in the mean time, explore some new shit and open your eyes to the world beyond the west coast vs east coast.
They still in high-school.

Odyn Vovk
Damir Doma
RO

all I need.
June 11, 2013 @ 03:58 PM
Mckue

I think he's talking about Joey Essex, from The Only Way is Essex...
That's the same show I was thinking..

Up north it isn't too bad - it's obviously hard to get supreme so I have to pay a premium but it's in my favour really as I rarely see anyone else wearing supreme (once a month maybe) which is nice..

However, it's a damn shame that the people who are attracted to Supreme by mainstream sources such as Joey Essex don't know what authenticity is, and the majority of them are clueless and end up buying fakes, which just strengthens the fake market, something I can't stand..
June 11, 2013 @ 04:00 PM
Thoth

biggie > 2pac
herb.

if you real, you got appreciation and respect for both.
June 11, 2013 @ 04:13 PM
40 Fonzarelli

biggie > 2pac
herb.

if you real, you got appreciation and respect for both.
Biggie was always nicer than Pac to me.
Having an opinion doesn't make you a herb.
June 11, 2013 @ 04:16 PM
TheProfessionol

i ordered some preme from the store last thursday and was suppose to get it today but the tracking info still has not updated since then just says shipping label created anyone know why

"Tell your father I'm here - and tell him the Lannisters aren't the only ones who pay their debts."

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.