[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Feb 18, 2013 @ 19:06
isn't french terry that rough itchy shit? kinda ruins the pullovers for me..
yeah. it's thinner and it wicks sweat/absorbs... which is why it's often used for summer wear
aka you won't be dying in the heat
Feb 18, 2013 @ 19:07
For those in la is there really much of a line 
Feb 18, 2013 @ 19:08
Not feeling a lot of the stuff this season. Only one bucket hat and its that ugly ass floral print smh.
I'll be copping most of the bling stuff, some shorts, and that hooded athletic shirt.
Feb 18, 2013 @ 19:08
isn't french terry that rough itchy shit? kinda ruins the pullovers for me..
yeah. it's thinner and it wicks sweat/absorbs... which is why it's often used for summer wear
aka you won't be dying in the heat
wow, thanks for the reply, I actually didn't know that it's better in the heat.
Feb 18, 2013 @ 19:09
Im not trying to be a dick but nearly ever camp I thought was even remotely cool , the ruined with fucking plastic /leather/mesh/clear visor like what the fuck ? They killed them all. Other than that this season is decent, shirts are niceand that reversable cross joint seems on point.
YES i completely agree the only good ones have fucked up brims smh
That bamboo camp would have been so nice if it had a normal bill
Feb 18, 2013 @ 19:10
lol gets worse every year but this was instacop for sure...

Feb 18, 2013 @ 19:10
So, can someone answer me?
Is every peice goin to be available the 23rd? Or are they releasing new stuff from the s/s 13 every week?

Will be in London 1st-4th March so kind off hoping to be able to cop some stuff.

Thanks!
Feb 18, 2013 @ 19:12
Is everything available immediately when the store opens or are there drops like the online store?  Sorry for the stupid question, it is sincere.

E.B.I.M.B.I.B.

Feb 18, 2013 @ 19:13

Feb 18, 2013 @ 19:14
Is everything available immediately when the store opens or are there drops like the online store?  Sorry for the stupid question, it is sincere.
No only like half of the stuff you see is in the store first day. The rest they drop every week on thursday, adding on a few items.
Feb 18, 2013 @ 19:15
http://www.supremenewyork.com/previews/springsummer2013/hats/tie-dye-camp-cap  and
http://www.supremenewyork.com/previews/springsummer2013/hats/supreme-liberty-splatter-camp-cap look sick as fuck. And the flannel S 5 panels. Not even a hat guy but these look ill.
Feb 18, 2013 @ 19:16
Everything does not drop at the same time, just the majority for 1st week then few more new pieces every week
I wanna see that Babylon Pullover in black, the backside.
No only like half of the stuff you see is in the store first day. The rest they drop every week on thursday, adding on a few items.
Thanks man I appreciate it.

E.B.I.M.B.I.B.

Feb 18, 2013 @ 19:17
STFU bamma

IG: MrTeeBonilla #Bulma Coming Soon /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Feb 18, 2013 @ 19:20
seems like theyre pushing the color pink hard this season
Feb 18, 2013 @ 19:23
 Anyone feelin the paisley shirt? 

fuck yeah i am tony we in dis
how much is retail you think ?
Feb 18, 2013 @ 19:23
Not too bad of a season, just wanna cop:

- Black bomber
- Black Schott
- Black fishtail
Feb 18, 2013 @ 19:24
5 hours in line on the f/w 12' first drop i got there 2 hours before opening.

gawd.tumblr.com

Feb 18, 2013 @ 19:25
Not too bad of a season, just wanna cop:

- Black bomber
- Black Schott
- Black fishtail
Grown man steez

IG: MrTeeBonilla #Bulma Coming Soon /// #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SupremeDead #NewCreativeDirectorTrash

Feb 18, 2013 @ 19:27
you got the kimmel jumpsuit im guessing?

gawd.tumblr.com

Feb 18, 2013 @ 19:28
So, can someone answer me?

Is every peice goin to be available the 23rd? Or are they releasing new stuff from the s/s 13 every week?

Will be in London 1st-4th March so kind off hoping to be able to cop some stuff.

Thanks!
everything drops the 1st day dont listen to these ppl sayin they dont...they are trying to troll you for no reason smh bunch of dickheads if ya ask me
damn you're funny kid
Feb 18, 2013 @ 19:28
smokeyface needs more acid green smokeyface 

gawd.tumblr.com

Feb 18, 2013 @ 19:30
Babylon, bling tee, schminx coach, floral tee

IG: @treyhongz

Feb 18, 2013 @ 19:31
seems like theyre pushing the color pink hard this season
It's probably this season's "in" colour, just like how volt/acid green was last season's.
Anyway only thing that interest me is the Schminx Coach and maybe Tussin L/S. Collabs forsure though, looking forward to the TNF & CDG ones.
Feb 18, 2013 @ 19:42
Roses football top is a must for me. A few other pieces I'm feeling. Depending on what the collabs look like I might be saving some money this season.
Feb 18, 2013 @ 19:43
5 hours in line on the f/w 12' first drop i got there 2 hours before opening.
Wow so I'm gettin there super early but the day after did they have anything left
Feb 18, 2013 @ 19:45

looks like something from mothercare ?)
Feb 18, 2013 @ 19:45
Can i get an estimation on the price for the crosses bomber? would be very much appreciated.
Feb 18, 2013 @ 19:48
Can i get an estimation on the price for the crosses bomber? would be very much appreciated.
Similar jackets have been $198 but it seems like they've been raising the prices
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0