Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
June 10, 2013 @ 06:58 PM
vafins

been working on my jersey collection here is the progress so far for anyone who cares

LOL why don't you buy actual team jerseys and not ugly, tacky BS jerseys from supreme.? 
LOL because I straight up would not want to wear another grown mans last name across my back faggot
June 10, 2013 @ 06:59 PM
kinguah

Lol supreme knew the Lampins were crap so they had to bring in the big guns and get Dill to model 'em.
respect to dill but He looks TERRIBLE in the Lampins pic. he looks like an odd future fan that cant get it together something. 
Well Supreme is a skate company and thats the way a lot of skaters have dressed for awhile now. 
I skate but I don't understand the whole "socks to your knees" thing
I don't either, I'm just sayin it's a common style

WTB: Supreme Ombre Flannel red/brown '09 Medium/Large

June 10, 2013 @ 07:00 PM
slytendencies

Salute me or shoot me

Probably start hating on my ping pong table haha. Vafins lookin good on that jersey collection. Too dope
That split tank cool i got a bengals football and pinstripe baseball jersey, i'm trying to find a split tank or the one from this season
June 10, 2013 @ 07:05 PM
THEBIGNB

nice football tops vafins! i need that white ss12 one, and if any yall have this in large i will pay rape

#508 FOR SALE MEDALS BUCKET HAT http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/200889

June 10, 2013 @ 07:08 PM
fyuur

So what month does F/W start?
End of August

"Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace."

June 10, 2013 @ 07:15 PM
zedsdead

Yeah dope man!
shut up
June 10, 2013 @ 07:20 PM
ryanbechillin

The lampins are real smooth. I'm not getting them but they look good.
June 10, 2013 @ 07:49 PM
jjapplesauce

I think the cdg Vans are the piece I am most indecisive on this season. I cant tell if im into them or not. I really wish there were some more pics ( besides previews) with them on foot. They are definitely better than last years. If I do try and cop its gonna be the red polka dot eras but I cant make up my mind about them.  
June 10, 2013 @ 07:58 PM
jjapplesauce

Found a new pic floatin around on this dudes instagram.  Camo look really ugly outside of the preview.  Im still not sure if I want the red dots or not lol.
June 10, 2013 @ 08:01 PM
trapchef

I can't decide between the green or navy CDG eras..
June 10, 2013 @ 08:05 PM
88supreme88

Green CDG Eras
Nylon Camp
Adios 5 Panel
Maaaaybe PCL Crusher
Maaaaybe Metallic Camp
Crosses Tee(if releasing)
Photo Tee(if releasing)
Raft(at EOS sale)
What if the photo tee has Justin Beiber... Will you still cop?
June 10, 2013 @ 08:07 PM
trapchef

Green CDG Eras
Nylon Camp
Adios 5 Panel
Maaaaybe PCL Crusher
Maaaaybe Metallic Camp
Crosses Tee(if releasing)
Photo Tee(if releasing)
Raft(at EOS sale)
What if the photo tee has Justin Beiber... Will you still cop?
Changed my post, but probably as long as there is a box logo on it
June 10, 2013 @ 08:07 PM
h4d3n

Salute me or shoot me

Probably start hating on my ping pong table haha. Vafins lookin good on that jersey collection. Too dope
You finally got dat Black Roses grail, good shit.

spemque metumque inter dubiis

June 10, 2013 @ 08:08 PM
Thoth

Don't catch feelings Thoth. I was looking for something by googling and happened upon your bullshit.
the drops were switched around, big deal and nothing new.

yeah... you made me cry with your earlier post.
June 10, 2013 @ 08:11 PM
xafriaf

Found a new pic floatin around on this dudes instagram.  Camo look really ugly outside of the preview.  Im still not sure if I want the red dots or not lol.
It's a filter lol. Keep looking at the rest of his photos. Also look at Premeheat , he has a ton of pics of them
June 10, 2013 @ 08:19 PM
xafriaf

I can't decide between the green or navy CDG eras..
Navy IMO. Also green is suited more for half cabs in my mind
June 10, 2013 @ 08:20 PM
goldANDsacks

been working on my jersey collection here is the progress so far for anyone who cares

LOL why don't you buy actual team jerseys and not ugly, tacky BS jerseys from supreme.? 
LOL because I straight up would not want to wear another grown mans last name across my back faggot
wow, that's really homophobic. kinda "sus"
June 10, 2013 @ 08:24 PM
Centropy

June 10, 2013 @ 08:28 PM
BigPO

@vafins @dpu16

good shit.

the god might have to make a jersey appearance showcase too, I see y'all bringing the piff cool

S/S 14 playboy gang est. 2014. #FW14NeopreneGang

June 10, 2013 @ 08:28 PM
BigPO

nice football tops vafins! i need that white ss12 one, and if any yall have this in large i will pay rape

@TheBigNB what's this a Medium or XL? or you just kept this photo and sold?

June 10, 2013 @ 08:33 PM
joseph_squared

Must play a lot of sports

burh you look like the dude all the jocks would pick on in highschool I can see I brought up old feelings

but I do play sports not that I need to explain myself to some 30 year old with a 5 o clock shadow
you must sound like a bitchboi when a hoe asks you what team you repping with those jerseys. 
"ummm supreme" lol fuck outta here
if I cared enough to save pictures of dudes on my computer I would just post that picture of you sitting on the steps

thats all you get from me
Internet sherlock holmes really studying dudes over here.  Clench your b-holes fella's.

sidenote:  don't try and stunt with a jersey collection when you're trying to unload the whole thing in the marketplace. #brokeboilyfe

sidenote sidenote: i was a jock in highschool
June 10, 2013 @ 08:40 PM
vafins

Must play a lot of sports

burh you look like the dude all the jocks would pick on in highschool I can see I brought up old feelings

but I do play sports not that I need to explain myself to some 30 year old with a 5 o clock shadow
you must sound like a bitchboi when a hoe asks you what team you repping with those jerseys. 
"ummm supreme" lol fuck outta here
if I cared enough to save pictures of dudes on my computer I would just post that picture of you sitting on the steps

thats all you get from me
Internet sherlock holmes really studying dudes over here.  Clench your b-holes fella's.

sidenote:  don't try and stunt with a jersey collection when you're trying to unload the whole thing in the marketplace. #brokeboilyfe

sidenote sidenote: i was a jock in highschool
lol first off you posted numerous pictures of yourself on a forum full of dudes, second off no where in the world is it stunting when someone posts a picture that says " for anyone who cares"  3rd selling 2 out of 9 items......yea thats really unloading the whole thing

look in the mirror that's what you have to live with tho lol
June 10, 2013 @ 08:40 PM
BigPO

@vafins @dpu16

good shit.

the god might have to make a jersey appearance showcase too, I see y'all bringing the piff
haha we know you have that fire.
lol nah y'all got heaters too g. I think @TheBigNB got some heaters too, I'm tryna witness the wave cool cool

June 10, 2013 @ 08:43 PM
Oli96

So i was at Parklife festival in Manchester catching the Joey Badass set and i spot these VIPs at the front basically paid more so they can go more where they want and i spot this asshole in a shocking fake cdg vest, pissed me off suprisedsuprisedsuprised

Although few mins later I'm on stage for Survival Tactics... sweet day cool

June 10, 2013 @ 08:44 PM
supmax

guys if powercum ever tries to act like he is the boss and knows everything just remeber he is some tiny asian kid who most people could rip to shreds with one arm

"baller futuristic groovy gangsta with an attitude"

June 10, 2013 @ 09:00 PM
supmax

if anyone one is on the fence on whether or not to buy the lampins just save the money you would have spent on them and buy the cdg vans, that is exactly what im doing

June 10, 2013 @ 09:07 PM
nogatco

If it said JEBBIA across the back, you'd cop in every colorway. Don't lie.
June 10, 2013 @ 09:11 PM
supmax

HAHAHAHA saw this on ebay and shit myself with laughter

June 10, 2013 @ 09:11 PM
hitthebeeper

So i was at Parklife festival in Manchester catching the Joey Badass set and i spot these VIPs at the front basically paid more so they can go more where they want and i spot this asshole in a shocking fake cdg vest, pissed me off 

Although few mins later I'm on stage for Survival Tactics... sweet day 

You look like the main bad guy nigga in I Am Legend
June 10, 2013 @ 09:13 PM
supmax

So i was at Parklife festival in Manchester catching the Joey Badass set and i spot these VIPs at the front basically paid more so they can go more where they want and i spot this asshole in a shocking fake cdg vest, pissed me off 

Although few mins later I'm on stage for Survival Tactics... sweet day 

You look like the main bad guy nigga in I Am Legend

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.