[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Jun 10, 2013 @ 21:07
been working on my jersey collection here is the progress so far for anyone who cares

LOL why don't you buy actual team jerseys and not ugly, tacky BS jerseys from supreme.? 
LOL because I straight up would not want to wear another grown mans last name across my back faggot
If it said JEBBIA across the back, you'd cop in every colorway. Don't lie.
Jun 10, 2013 @ 21:11

HAHAHAHA saw this on ebay and shit myself with laughter

"baller futuristic groovy gangsta with an attitude"

Jun 10, 2013 @ 21:11
So i was at Parklife festival in Manchester catching the Joey Badass set and i spot these VIPs at the front basically paid more so they can go more where they want and i spot this asshole in a shocking fake cdg vest, pissed me off 

Although few mins later I'm on stage for Survival Tactics... sweet day 

You look like the main bad guy nigga in I Am Legend
Jun 10, 2013 @ 21:13
So i was at Parklife festival in Manchester catching the Joey Badass set and i spot these VIPs at the front basically paid more so they can go more where they want and i spot this asshole in a shocking fake cdg vest, pissed me off 

Although few mins later I'm on stage for Survival Tactics... sweet day 

You look like the main bad guy nigga in I Am Legend

"baller futuristic groovy gangsta with an attitude"

Jun 10, 2013 @ 21:46
dat yella/purrple lampin colorway finna make ya boi puke 

i be in that trap house like Home Alone

Jun 10, 2013 @ 22:31

ins 

WTB Entire DJ Clark Kent Wall of Allegiance | Redwall For Mod

Jun 10, 2013 @ 22:32
Here's my plan:

Step 1. Compile a list of all ebay sellers who flipped SBs for profit.
Step 2. Create five unique usernames to message them with, asking about lampin availability.
Step 3. Sit on hands through drop day.
Step 4. Circle back to sellers and give best offers.
Step 5. Thank them for covering the Supreme markup.
Step 6. Re-lace the laces straight across.
Step 7-100: Skate
Just wondering, what is re-lacing them straight across? Is that like a lacing technique?

BUYING FUCKING AWESOME VANS SIZE 8, 9, OR 10 AND PCL CHUKKA SIZE 8 OR 9. http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/204368

Jun 10, 2013 @ 22:41
Here's my plan:

Step 2. Create five unique usernames to message them with, asking about lampin availability.
Just wondering, what is re-lacing them straight across? Is that like a lacing technique?
bar lacing
Jun 10, 2013 @ 23:04
LOL because I straight up would not want to wear another grown mans last name across my back faggot
If it said JEBBIA across the back, you'd cop in every colorway. Don't lie.
if it said TYLER or ODDFUTURE best believe that damn dickrider would buy all of them,,,twice!
Pretty nice collection. I wouldnt buy any supreme jerseys but im a nobody dont listen to me haha
Jun 10, 2013 @ 23:31
schminx's balls haven't dropped yet. 

hopefully thursday.

•••

Jun 10, 2013 @ 23:43
Hoping they drop PCL this week. But I'm sure it'll drop next week like people have said.
Jun 10, 2013 @ 23:53
Dpu got the 3 graiils in terms of jerseys. Respect bro
By the way blue madra is first to sell out... But man those camps are garb

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Jun 11, 2013 @ 01:11
Can anybody tell me how the bengals jersey fits compared to the tees from F/W 2012? I bought all my tees from that season in a Large and they were a little big on me but still wearable. Would i be safe with a M in the jersey or should i stick with the large? (Btw Im 6'0 160 lbs)

Thanks in advance
Jun 11, 2013 @ 01:11
nice football tops vafins! i need that white ss12 one, and if any yall have this in large i will pay rape

@TheBigNB what's this a Medium or XL? or you just kept this photo and sold?
this is a size large that i sold a few years back, still kicking myself for selling it. 

#508 FOR SALE MEDALS BUCKET HAT http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/200889

Jun 11, 2013 @ 01:22
Can anybody tell me how the bengals jersey fits compared to the tees from F/W 2012? I bought all my tees from that season in a Large and they were a little big on me but still wearable. Would i be safe with a M in the jersey or should i stick with the large? (Btw Im 6'0 160 lbs)

Thanks in advance
Im 5'10 155 and a large fits slighly big on me but thats how i like my jerseys. you are a little bigger so def get a large you dont want that shit TTOOO tight

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Jun 11, 2013 @ 01:23
alika, so ytf are you posting here? STFU AND GTFO HERB

Jun 11, 2013 @ 01:23
Supreme's overrated.

I'll stick with Stussy, UNDFTD, Breezy, 10 Deep, IMKING etc.
those who don't understand aren't meant to
Good. I rather not wear the same thing and be like everyone else in the world.
are you implying noone wears those brands, lmao
and stop trying to be a hipster, everyone was wearing those brands about a year ago
Jun 11, 2013 @ 01:25
why do peasants in this thread get upset so easily lol 
im by far the most helpful person in this thread
Jun 11, 2013 @ 01:32
Besides, everyone knows the best streetwear comes from the bay area. Definitely not New York.
You'd know, you probably live there fruit cup. Also I see a shit load more people wearing stussy and undftd then I do supreme. I can't see how you'd disagree.
Jun 11, 2013 @ 01:33
 those lampins look good on dill in that color only ...

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

Jun 11, 2013 @ 01:38
alright guys its time to ignore this scrub. NOONE RESPOND TO THIS ALIKA FAGOT HE JUST WANTS ATTENTION AN MOST LIKELY IS JUST UPSET THAT HE CANT AFFORD SUPREME. (HOW DID HE FIND THIS WEBSITE IFHE DONT LIKE SUPREME)

Jun 11, 2013 @ 01:39
Besides, everyone knows the best streetwear comes from the bay area. Definitely not New York.
You'd know, you probably live there fruit cup. Also I see a shit load more people wearing stussy and undftd then I do supreme. I can't see how you'd disagree.
It's easy to talk tough behind a computer screen. Why don't you come to the bay and call someone a fruit cup?
You realize you're trying to pick a fight with someone from behind a computer screen, right?

WTB: Supreme Ombre Flannel red/brown '09 Medium/Large

Jun 11, 2013 @ 01:48
Here's my plan:

FAT LACES
Jun 11, 2013 @ 01:48
alright guys its time to ignore this scrub. NOONE RESPOND TO THIS ALIKA FAGOT HE JUST WANTS ATTENTION AN MOST LIKELY IS JUST UPSET THAT HE CANT AFFORD SUPREME. (HOW DID HE FIND THIS WEBSITE IFHE DONT LIKE SUPREME)
You're right, I can't afford supreme. I make $25/hour but I can't afford supreme. 
dude, you could totally get a supreme 5-panel with 2 hours of work easily. it's not that bad. 
Jun 11, 2013 @ 01:51
"Live your life, live it right
Be different, do different things
Don't do it like he did, cause he aint, what you is."

-Kdot
"you lookin like an easy comeup ya bish."
Jun 11, 2013 @ 01:52
You're right, I can't afford supreme. I make $25/hour but I can't afford supreme. 
dude, you could totally get a supreme 5-panel with 2 hours of work easily. it's not that bad. 
Nahh man I can't afford Supreme. It's way too much money for me. Only 16 year old kids that make minimum wage can afford it.
that doesn't make sense. shouldn't the poor kids have a harder time getting expensive things? if you can afford UNDFTD (undefeated) then you should definitely be able to afford supreme. 
Jun 11, 2013 @ 01:54
im starting to come around on the lampins actually im digging the burgundy

Jun 11, 2013 @ 01:54
Supreme's overrated.

I'll stick with Stussy, UNDFTD, Breezy, 10 Deep, IMKING etc.
those who don't understand aren't meant to
Good. I rather not wear the same thing and be like everyone else in the world.
the irony
Jun 11, 2013 @ 02:02
Nahh man I can't afford Supreme. It's way too much money for me. Only 16 year old kids that make minimum wage can afford it.
that doesn't make sense. shouldn't the poor kids have a harder time getting expensive things? if you can afford UNDFTD (undefeated) then you should definitely be able to afford supreme. 
I can afford UNDFTD because I actually like their clothing. I can't afford something that I don't like (Supreme)
Lol.you just reminded me to go to UNDFTD for their summer drop. Might cop that floral chambray! My dirty grass tee is on its way smokeyface

"be like fascinatin when I be updatin Cuttin off wack kids, pullin their trump cards I thump hard, and mak eem say that I'm God"-GS

Jun 11, 2013 @ 02:16
grail pickups

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.