[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Jun 06, 2013 @ 22:01

just got it today. oddly tab is on the outside. 
Jun 06, 2013 @ 22:01
Agreed squad. Guatemala is fresh but Wayy overpriced. Like pullover price 

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

Jun 06, 2013 @ 22:12
i wonder if the metallic camp cap was called the 3m camp cap if it would sell out

"baller futuristic groovy gangsta with an attitude"

Jun 06, 2013 @ 22:14
Just got my melange camp in from the website.... the tag saying made in USA is on the outside of the sweatband?? Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but does anyone have any insight into this? I have not seen this on any of mine, usually they are on the inside and on certain camps they have a different patch on the outside.

EDIT: just saw that above, weird how they did that this time then.

Embrace the Inevitable, Create the Unknown. www.informalapparel.com/

Jun 06, 2013 @ 22:26
Shits are fake
Jun 06, 2013 @ 22:27
i wonder if the metallic camp cap was called the 3m camp cap if it would sell out
its not 3m though. just shitty silver material

•••

Jun 06, 2013 @ 22:35
its not 3m though. just shitty silver material
yer i do know that. but if it was 3m thats what im trying to say 

"baller futuristic groovy gangsta with an attitude"

Jun 06, 2013 @ 23:23
Hi....Bye
Epitome of fuck boy
Looks like his "wifey" forgot and left him at H&M again.
*insert laughing smiley*

and skarkin i dont lurk in here just come on thursday morning to confirm the info that i get with these ppl over here from LDN, good looks btw

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Jun 07, 2013 @ 00:05
I just want my PCL crusher so I could stunt while I'm outchea trimming my mom's roses nd shit..fuckkkkkk
Jun 07, 2013 @ 00:26
looking for a black rose jersey in Large. HMU if you got one or know someone smokeyface
Jun 07, 2013 @ 00:30
\

I know a few heads still salty about today's drops but still itching for some type of Supreme related pickup. This came in the mail yesterday. I copped on www.BarnesandNoble.com for $33.44 on sale w/ free shipping. Enjoy.  
That's an ashtray right there, why are u putting pens on it?????  smh.. 
Jun 07, 2013 @ 00:31
Originally posted by Inactive User
You know what, I completely forgot those shoes were supposed to drop! I'm in there...
need to add crosses tee as well
Jun 07, 2013 @ 00:49
Has anyone got some pictures of the Blue/Orange roses jersey? It'd be good seeing some actual shots of it! 
Jun 07, 2013 @ 00:50
\

I know a few heads still salty about today's drops but still itching for some type of Supreme related pickup. This came in the mail yesterday. I copped on www.BarnesandNoble.com for $33.44 on sale w/ free shipping. Enjoy.  
Because he doesn't smoke cigarettes

WTB Entire DJ Clark Kent Wall of Allegiance | Redwall For Mod

Jun 07, 2013 @ 00:55
I just want my PCL crusher so I could stunt while I'm outchea trimming my mom's roses nd shit..fuckkkkkk
I just want to sell it ASAP, shits are ugly. Looks like some shit that someone would wear if they were to go on a safari.
Lol colored maybe. But the b/w has been looking good in pictures over the last few weeks.
Jun 07, 2013 @ 01:09
\

Actually they're markers and a mean streak. I'm a graff writer, I bomb walls, tag up bus stops, and vandalize the fuck outta these mean streets. 
Jun 07, 2013 @ 01:11
I'm thinking CDG next week.
I sure as hell hope so
Jun 07, 2013 @ 01:11

Aussie Diamond Lifer Instagram/twitter/snapchat : dadonnyd

Jun 07, 2013 @ 01:32
Just got my melange camp in from the website.... the tag saying made in USA is on the outside of the sweatband?? Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but does anyone have any insight into this? I have not seen this on any of mine, usually they are on the inside and on certain camps they have a different patch on the outside.
probably because the material is so see-through?.. only thing I can think of.
Jun 07, 2013 @ 01:38
0:23 preme
Jun 07, 2013 @ 01:42
what are supreme hanes tees like, are they any better than a regular hanes quality?

+ have crosses shorts come out yet and hows the hype on them?
Jun 07, 2013 @ 01:46
what are supreme hanes tees like, are they any better than a regular hanes quality?

same im pretty sure

and i need to know one more thing before i go back on my hypebeast hiatus: to anyone else got the white and black hanes this season, is the white bigger? because i got white and they are much bigger than my blacks

IG: MrTeeBonilla /// Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS16GonnaBeFlames

Jun 07, 2013 @ 01:48
0:23 preme
lmao this video gets spammed all over twitter i saw it like last month and noticed these hoes cant twerk for shit tho
Jun 07, 2013 @ 01:52
www.BarnesandNoble.com#That's an ashtray right there, why are u putting pens on it?????  smh.. 
Actually they're markers and a mean streak. I'm a graff writer, I bomb walls, tag up bus stops, and vandalize the fuck outta these mean streets. 
so is the book cool?
Jun 07, 2013 @ 01:52
Peep the graff on the back of the Problem Child tee though..
are u a noob

thats a common tag on alot of their tees check the archives
Jun 07, 2013 @ 01:55

i got white and they are much bigger than my blacks
never thought I'd hear that before

ig supremecellar

Jun 07, 2013 @ 02:03
LOL STEPPINGONSNAILS KILLIN IT
Jun 07, 2013 @ 02:05
Second Drop finally here
4 bills fuck ... cocaine is a helluva drug.

fat boy need a 10 piece

Jun 07, 2013 @ 02:07
wrinkles on the bag lmao this dudes a joke

fat boy need a 10 piece

Jun 07, 2013 @ 02:09
hahahhahahahah  ...  part of the misfits calab lmao hahahahahahahaha

fat boy need a 10 piece

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.