Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
June 5, 2013 @ 11:43 PM
BigPO

Best Football Top.

I would say Tie between Roses and Bengals. They both have positives and negatives. Roses has better colorways.

Only great Bengal cw's are Black, Navy, and Green.

Roses has Black, White, Gold, Red, Navy.

2nd place for best football top, would either be Raiders or this football top colorway (Mustard). Almost had the seller let me get this, but he got ghost at last minute smh

S/S 14 playboy gang est. 2014

June 5, 2013 @ 11:43 PM
xafriaf

Without supreme branding the bengals jersey just looks like a bengals jersey, and the bengals fucking blow. 

the black one does for sure but none of the other colors look anything like a bengals jersey
Black and white are the only good Cw's in my opinion. I saw Jeff wearing white a while back, mad I slept on it.
June 5, 2013 @ 11:45 PM
vafins

Without supreme branding the bengals jersey just looks like a bengals jersey, and the bengals fucking blow. 

the black one does for sure but none of the other colors look anything like a bengals jersey
Black and white are the only good Cw's in my opinion. I saw Jeff wearing white a while back, mad I slept on it.
I want white for sure

new and old supreme for sale...http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/211062#4257430

June 5, 2013 @ 11:45 PM
taran-dee

Ta, ahright so whose turn is it to look through SupNYCs window today? 

Hey you, don't touch the mic like its aids on it.

June 5, 2013 @ 11:57 PM
Centropy

Word elsewhere is Guatemala shirt drops tomorrow. Also appreciate it if anyone can get a pic of the racks at NY or LA again.

London proxy service available PM for details

June 5, 2013 @ 11:59 PM
supremesam

how do u even buy supreme clothes from rif?
Have you ever been in a store before?
Do u use money or they just give it to you? i want free clothes
June 6, 2013 @ 12:09 AM
Bandwagon

Bengals >> roses by a mile. 

didnt say supreme across the chest and fit better imo cool
June 6, 2013 @ 12:09 AM
LA

i wish they would have made the Kennedy shirt fit like the guns shirt
June 6, 2013 @ 12:11 AM
subigdog

nothing happening the thread....see u guys in the morning 
June 6, 2013 @ 12:18 AM
June 6, 2013 @ 12:19 AM
Thoth

chill subigdog! low quality flip phone photo coming from ny soon
June 6, 2013 @ 12:38 AM
sideshowbob

Drop Info? Besides These Tees? 

World Famous

June 6, 2013 @ 12:40 AM
ChicagoLDRS

didnt say supreme across the chest and fit better imo
Both are dope jerseys...the Bengals jersey only looked good in Black IMO and the Roses is good in almost all the colors....needed a Forest Green Michigan State version tho...

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

June 6, 2013 @ 12:43 AM
SATA HDD

wow going back to this asap rocky thing...someone stole his hat, yes, but he's a fucking millionaire...he's a millionaire because of his fans...people paid good money to go to that concert...what, $20, $30 per ticket?  by not finishing his show, that's the same to me as stealing from those people that paid for a show and got some half assed butthurt walkoff because his lousy hat got taken...asshole move if you ask me...

edit:  bottom line is you can't deprive everyone else of the show when they paid money because one person stole your hat...get a grip...
lol so it's okay to steal someone's belongings because they're rich? asap rocky worked hard to become a millionaire. just because he has a lot of money doesn't make it okay for some random bitch to steal his hat. 
June 6, 2013 @ 12:45 AM
jeasy3d

Both are dope jerseys...the Bengals jersey only looked good in Black IMO and the Roses is good in almost all the colors....needed a Forest Green Michigan State version tho...
The navy bengals is fire. Rose jersey is a very dope piece though 
June 6, 2013 @ 12:45 AM

wish a nigga would have.

excuse my bad photoshopping
June 6, 2013 @ 12:57 AM
CaptainMurphy

Who are these kids? These are the same kids that were wearing all PCL right?
June 6, 2013 @ 12:59 AM
CaptainMurphy

You guys I have a question. How do you get rid of the sweat stains on the side of my camp caps...... I was at skate park and now the sides how darker then the rest if the hat can you guys give me any advice
http://www.reddit.com/r/supremeclothing/comments/1fk8id/camp_cap_restoration/
June 6, 2013 @ 12:59 AM
tezzz

kill yo self

http://supremecheckoutbot.bigcartel.com

June 6, 2013 @ 01:00 AM
slytendencies

The navy bengals is fire. Rose jersey is a very dope piece though 
Prolly woulda kept a Navy roses if the text wasnt yellow, only one i liked was black/white and i wasnt happy with it. I'll stick with my black bengals
June 6, 2013 @ 01:06 AM
jacobsever

Damn, I haven't checked out the current prices on last years floral camps. People have 'em listed at $250 and there are bids well into the $150s. Making me consider selling mine.

June 6, 2013 @ 01:09 AM
zero_cool

i think that dude got lucky. it seems a$ap has chilled out actually. when i saw him at emo's east in austin last year someone jacked his rag and he got mad fuckin' pissed. then there was this:

http://www.spinner.com/2012/03/18/asap-rocky-fight-sxsw/

in my opinion rocky has every right to do what he wants. honestly, if someone jacked my shit, especially if it's that 'preme, you're gonna get cut. wealthy or not. anyways, its wednesday yo, lets get some drop info goin.
fuck i can't see shit ... didn't some steal his rolex in an other concert...
yeah in london i'm pretty sure, but i know at the show i went to...dude threw his hat or rag or whatever back. guess it happens all the time. yeah i didn't see that part about him ending the show, that's pretty messed up.
June 6, 2013 @ 01:13 AM
Nyc93

White bengals is best

FS: Le bain pullovers DS M= 400 shipped L= 380 shipped XL= 350 shipped

June 6, 2013 @ 01:17 AM
jjapplesauce

Jfk sits dead every color every size on japan site. It kinda makes me laugh but it makes sense cause I mean I certainly wouldnt buy a shirt with a former Japanese leaders face plastered all over it.  
June 6, 2013 @ 01:20 AM
Radvillain

naw all the good shit is always sitting on the japan site
June 6, 2013 @ 01:40 AM
reeser

walk into rif like waddup i got a big cock
June 6, 2013 @ 01:40 AM
jvdude

so nobody got a clue about tomorrows drop besides the wackies?
June 6, 2013 @ 01:44 AM
Ye'

so nobody got a clue about tomorrows drop besides the wackies?
June 6, 2013 @ 01:52 AM
paulywalnuts

wow going back to this asap rocky thing...someone stole his hat, yes, but he's a fucking millionaire...he's a millionaire because of his fans...people paid good money to go to that concert...what, $20, $30 per ticket?  by not finishing his show, that's the same to me as stealing from those people that paid for a show and got some half assed butthurt walkoff because his lousy hat got taken...asshole move if you ask me...

edit:  bottom line is you can't deprive everyone else of the show when they paid money because one person stole your hat...get a grip...
lol so it's okay to steal someone's belongings because they're rich? asap rocky worked hard to become a millionaire. just because he has a lot of money doesn't make it okay for some random bitch to steal his hat. 
doesn't make it OK to steal his shit...stealing is never ok...but, hey, it happens...it's part of the risk...i mean youre a rapper, some shit is going to go down....that doesn't make it ok to deprive people with much less net worth, that paid half the amount for the ticket as what you paid for the hat. of the rest of their concert!  they paid $30 for a ticket and you're stopping the show and essentially saying " fuck you, my $75 hat is more important than the thousands of dollars i am costing the venue, the promotors, and the customers.  i am now going to stomp my feet like a child and walk out."  

what it boils down to is this:  the person that took the hat obviously didn't do the right thing, because stealing is wrong.  but stopping the show isn't the right thing to do either.  it's just not right.  let this be a lesson to the rest of us.  rewards come to those who behave in a proper manner and constantly do the right thing.  don't choose to let stuff ruin your day.  

we say it on this thread all the fucking time..."it's just a piece of clothing, man"  it's just an old hat that says Supreme on it...

i master bait from time to time/// WTB: anti hero/sup jersey...medium... white>black>kelly

June 6, 2013 @ 02:01 AM
themainmayne

I came here to hear more about tomorrow's and future drops of the season instead I got 5 essays about A$AP Rocky's 'one of a kind' hat.
tf take that shit to hotnewhiphop

preme nigga

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.