Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
June 5, 2013 @ 10:34 PM
delio08

You guys I have a question. How do you get rid of the sweat stains on the side of my camp caps...... I was at skate park and now the sides how darker then the rest if the hat can you guys give me any advice

ANY DIGI FLORAL JANOSKI SIZE 8

June 5, 2013 @ 10:41 PM
tezzz

i think that dude got lucky. it seems a$ap has chilled out actually. when i saw him at emo's east in austin last year someone jacked his rag and he got mad fuckin' pissed. then there was this:

http://www.spinner.com/2012/03/18/asap-rocky-fight-sxsw/

in my opinion rocky has every right to do what he wants. honestly, if someone jacked my shit, especially if it's that 'preme, you're gonna get cut. wealthy or not. anyways, its wednesday yo, lets get some drop info goin.
fuck i can't see shit ... didn't some steal his rolex in an other concert...

http://supremecheckoutbot.bigcartel.com

June 5, 2013 @ 10:44 PM
Mckue

You guys I have a question. How do you get rid of the sweat stains on the side of my camp caps...... I was at skate park and now the sides how darker then the rest if the hat can you guys give me any advice
Wash it...

There are washing tutorials on YouTube and shit like that, but find em yourself cause I'm lazy..
June 5, 2013 @ 10:46 PM
glasstables

just copped a black rose jersey
Congrats dude. Top prize of the season.

Black colorway is for the generic boys
that's cool I have a gold one too, and two of the ones you are " hunting for " from last season

Lol oh u fancy huh?. Don't worry one day I would find that white and orange football top and I'll report back just for u 
June 5, 2013 @ 10:49 PM
vafins

that's cool I have a gold one too, and two of the ones you are " hunting for " from last season

Lol oh u fancy huh?. Don't worry one day I would find that white and orange football top and I'll report back just for u 
I have one if you wear size M hit me up maybe we can work something out

new and old supreme for sale...http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/211062#4257430

June 5, 2013 @ 10:50 PM
jacobsever

Side of your hat? Who the fuck sweats on the side of their head? Most people sweat from their forehead... 

June 5, 2013 @ 10:54 PM
hndlz

^^plz be sarcasm?

idr the last time a bald guy was sweating just on their forehead

hndlz.tumblr.com

June 5, 2013 @ 10:57 PM
slytendencies

Had one, sold it right away, there not that great in person, pretty ugly IMO much prefer the Bengals from last year
June 5, 2013 @ 10:58 PM
supmax

i think that dude got lucky. it seems a$ap has chilled out actually. when i saw him at emo's east in austin last year someone jacked his rag and he got mad fuckin' pissed. then there was this:

http://www.spinner.com/2012/03/18/asap-rocky-fight-sxsw/

in my opinion rocky has every right to do what he wants. honestly, if someone jacked my shit, especially if it's that 'preme, you're gonna get cut. wealthy or not. anyways, its wednesday yo, lets get some drop info goin.
fuck i can't see shit ... didn't some steal his rolex in an other concert...

yep at a london concert somone pulled a $15,000 rolex watch off his wrist when he was standing next to the crowd

"baller futuristic groovy gangsta with an attitude"

June 5, 2013 @ 11:00 PM
vafins

Had one, sold it right away, there not that great in person, pretty ugly IMO much prefer the Bengals from last year
as I said I have a gold one and I will agree the screen printing on them is kinda shitty to be honest, but I also did not pay anywhere near $300 for it

and good thing I have a Bengal jersey too then..

edit: but I do kind of agree with you I prefer the Bengal too I wouldn't mind a white or green one to go with the one I have

new and old supreme for sale...http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/211062#4257430

June 5, 2013 @ 11:02 PM
jacobsever

^^plz be sarcasm?

idr the last time a bald guy was sweating just on their forehead
Aren't you all high schoolers? Sucks that you're balding already.

June 5, 2013 @ 11:11 PM
glasstables

I have one if you wear size M hit me up maybe we can work something out

Damn too small lol I'm like 6'3/6'4 I need a large/XL but thanks for trying 
June 5, 2013 @ 11:24 PM
hitthebeeper

Rose Jersey is the most overhyped item in existence.

Screen printed everything 
Walking billboard

Only thing going for it is that it fits perfect

Split team tank is the best jersey evaaaa 
everything stitched, even the color blocking
supreme text is subtle
says new york in the back omg
June 5, 2013 @ 11:24 PM
THEBIGNB

i had the black, sold it , regretted it then kopped another. bengals is also dope but the print is to thick, gets all sticky on the back. ive had and still have alot of supreme football tops and the rose jersey is def the best one they have done imo. black being the only colorway. 

#508 FOR SALE MEDALS BUCKET HAT http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/200889

June 5, 2013 @ 11:26 PM
taran-dee

Red Rose jersey (M) - $230 - does anyone else think that's high? I wouldn't pay more than 190/200

Hey you, don't touch the mic like its aids on it.

June 5, 2013 @ 11:30 PM
papes

getting the problem child tee cause im a problem child

Looking for Supreme Blimp 5-panel in black or navy and KAWS box logo hoodie size medium

June 5, 2013 @ 11:31 PM
vafins

Red Rose jersey (M) - $230 - does anyone else think that's high? I wouldn't pay more than 190/200
well I paid a little less for the M black one I just got so its up to if you think its worth it or if you can wait to find a better deal

June 5, 2013 @ 11:31 PM
Birthday Boy

Are those the only colorways the cross shirts are coming out in, black and navy???
Are you blind or are you blind?
June 5, 2013 @ 11:33 PM
paulywalnuts

wow going back to this asap rocky thing...someone stole his hat, yes, but he's a fucking millionaire...he's a millionaire because of his fans...people paid good money to go to that concert...what, $20, $30 per ticket?  by not finishing his show, that's the same to me as stealing from those people that paid for a show and got some half assed butthurt walkoff because his lousy hat got taken...asshole move if you ask me...

edit:  bottom line is you can't deprive everyone else of the show when they paid money because one person stole your hat...get a grip...

i master bait from time to time/// WTB: anti hero/sup jersey...medium... white>black>kelly

June 5, 2013 @ 11:33 PM
BigPO

Sounds about right, it's what I've been seeing.

Seen Blacks go from (high) 300-400, and (low) 270 ish.

S/S 14 playboy gang est. 2014

June 5, 2013 @ 11:34 PM
the_mandarin

Rose Jersey is the most overhyped item in existence.

Screen printed everything 
Walking billboard

Only thing going for it is that it fits perfect

Split team tank is the best jersey evaaaa 
everything stitched, even the color blocking
supreme text is subtle
says new york in the back omg
I like the baseball and hockey jerseys wayyyyyy more than the football or baseketball jerseys
The split jersey though that shit is cool

You Fuckin Mourk. instagram - @ian_darin

June 5, 2013 @ 11:35 PM
SHARKlN

Without supreme branding the bengals jersey just looks like a bengals jersey, and the bengals fucking blow. 
June 5, 2013 @ 11:36 PM
supremesam

how do u even buy supreme clothes from rif?
June 5, 2013 @ 11:36 PM
fyuur

All jerseys are for plebs

"Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace."

June 5, 2013 @ 11:37 PM
xafriaf

That's normal for red. Best colorway IMO, my favorite piece this season.
June 5, 2013 @ 11:38 PM
paulywalnuts

rose jersey is flames...split jersey is flames...bengals jersey is aight...also really wish i had pulled the trigger on this seasons bball jersey...the white yellow green joint i'm really liking now...

also, kennedy shirt came in today after a long wait...i must say the white guns shirt > kennedy shirt burgundy

i master bait from time to time/// WTB: anti hero/sup jersey...medium... white>black>kelly

June 5, 2013 @ 11:39 PM
xafriaf

how do u even buy supreme clothes from rif?
Have you ever been in a store before?
June 5, 2013 @ 11:40 PM
vis

wouldve been dope if the kennedy shirt had the little buttons on the collar
June 5, 2013 @ 11:40 PM
domogotsole

wow going back to this asap rocky thing...someone stole his hat, yes, but he's a fucking millionaire...he's a millionaire because of his fans...people paid good money to go to that concert...what, $20, $30 per ticket?  by not finishing his show, that's the same to me as stealing from those people that paid for a show and got some half assed butthurt walkoff because his lousy hat got taken...asshole move if you ask me...

edit:  bottom line is you can't deprive everyone else of the show when they paid money because one person stole your hat...get a grip...
Agreed. "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few."

F/S Hebrew Hats, Jump Rope

June 5, 2013 @ 11:41 PM
vafins

Without supreme branding the bengals jersey just looks like a bengals jersey, and the bengals fucking blow. 

the black one does for sure but none of the other colors look anything like a bengals jersey

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.