Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
February 18, 2013 @ 05:25 PM
lalala

maybe fishtail... wish they did a navy + red text colorway on it.
floral shorts are cool, not as loud as the hoodie
tan croc duffle looks dope, but if it only has 2 pockets then fuck that

basketball warmup button-up is a pretty cool idea

x

February 18, 2013 @ 05:26 PM
Misa <3

Dat iPhone case makes me wanna buy the phone now
February 18, 2013 @ 05:30 PM
Ayoma

suspended

Serious question-

This will be my first time lining up for the supreme drop. I gotta ask- do the staff take in 10 people at a time? Are we allow to pick up the stuff out of the shelves or do we ask the staff? How many of the same item(s) are we allow to purchase? Can we buy in bulk? do we ask for free stickers or are they given?

Please serious answers only, no trolling. I just want to get a sense of this. I heard supreme staff can be very rude.
February 18, 2013 @ 05:31 PM
WGM

i would only cop about 3 or 4 things from this season
February 18, 2013 @ 05:31 PM
magnifica

Jebbia better turn up at my door and suck me off if I purchase a rolex
February 18, 2013 @ 05:32 PM
Misa <3

Cadet varsity (like)

Or

Crosses bomber (dislike)?
February 18, 2013 @ 05:32 PM
ez

Whats everyone thinking to the tie dye pullovers?
February 18, 2013 @ 05:33 PM
jjapplesauce

anybody got any slight idea for the price of the long sleeve athletic hooded top?  118? or will it be normal hoodie price?
February 18, 2013 @ 05:33 PM
bostonstrangler

DAMN, just went through that shit and while it didn't have many buttondown shirts that I was interested in the jackets are on point.  Copping that reversible bomber and the perfecto for sure.

FS CROSSES TEE BLACK, NAVY BOX LOGO, BLACK BOX LOGO ALL SIZE M & BURGUNDY PAISLEY L/S SIZE S ALL UNWORN

February 18, 2013 @ 05:34 PM
feeltheswift

I really like the camo print on the tee and utility camp cap.  All the button ups are pretty dope, esp. Matador.  Basketball Warmup is nice but I'm expecting it to be pretty hefty.

The rape prices for the cross camp are near.very near.

Eh I don't know, I think the hats look kind of tacky.  The bomber jacket isn't as much and because it's reversible as well.
February 18, 2013 @ 05:35 PM
bostonstrangler

Wondering, is the entire line available when the store reopens or do they do drops like the online store?

FS CROSSES TEE BLACK, NAVY BOX LOGO, BLACK BOX LOGO ALL SIZE M & BURGUNDY PAISLEY L/S SIZE S ALL UNWORN

February 18, 2013 @ 05:35 PM
magnifica

Cadet varsity (like)

Or

Crosses bomber (dislike)?
dislike both
February 18, 2013 @ 05:36 PM
ultradunk

I really like the camo print on the tee and utility camp cap.  All the button ups are pretty dope, esp. Matador.  Basketball Warmup is nice but I'm expecting it to be pretty hefty.

Eh I don't know, I think the hats look kind of tacky.  The bomber jacket isn't as much and because it's reversible as well.
 if you can imagine it on tyler the creator's head, there will be rape prices.

gawd.tumblr.com

February 18, 2013 @ 05:36 PM
alfie17

suspended

Frank deffo gonna rock that crosses bomber... Resale investment

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

February 18, 2013 @ 05:37 PM
xafriaf

Serious question-

This will be my first time lining up for the supreme drop. I gotta ask- do the staff take in 10 people at a time? Are we allow to pick up the stuff out of the shelves or do we ask the staff? How many of the same item(s) are we allow to purchase? Can we buy in bulk? do we ask for free stickers or are they given?

Please serious answers only, no trolling. I just want to get a sense of this. I heard supreme staff can be very rude.
On fairfax the door guy counts how many people than says how many at a time. They usually are very quick and ask you what you want. You say it and then you meet them at the register. It depends on the line, it might be 5 or 10 people, it just depends
February 18, 2013 @ 05:38 PM
feeltheswift

if you can imagine it on tyler the creator's head, there will be rape prices.
Yeah, plus tacky doesn't really matter to a lot of buyers.
February 18, 2013 @ 05:38 PM
spamster

someone on the facebook page said with regards to the submariner... 100 at each store....dunno if that includes japan or what...and the watch starts at 3500 so we're looking at 4500 minimum i guess
Highly doubt that. Current retail for a sub no date is $7500. Custmizing it with the Supreme dial and case back I'm sure brings down the value but not by $3000.
February 18, 2013 @ 05:39 PM
mr.wolfdog

Serious question-

On fairfax the door guy counts how many people than says how many at a time. They usually are very quick and ask you what you want. You say it and then you meet them at the register. It depends on the line, it might be 5 or 10 people, it just depends
same, what about new york? can you just go in to the register and ask for what you want, pay and leave.?
whats the staff there like? 

:0

February 18, 2013 @ 05:40 PM
lordlukey

Dat iPhone case makes me wanna buy the phone now
ur meant to buy the case for the phone not the phone for the case
February 18, 2013 @ 05:41 PM
yonkersfan321

Wow! The look book looks great, I already sent my mom to the line at SupNY!

I don't really know what I want yet, so I just told her to pick me up anything with a box logo on it.

#ofwgktadgaf

February 18, 2013 @ 05:42 PM
xafriaf

Serious question-

same, what about new york? can you just go in to the register and ask for what you want, pay and leave.?
whats the staff there like? 
Probably, I live in LA so that's why I know about the fairfax lines, but knowing how crazy NY is for drop days I reccomend you just get there early. 
February 18, 2013 @ 05:43 PM
isaachowl

How much do the ball jerseys and tanks usually cost?
ez

Idk about anybody else but that kingston tee is dope as fuck in my opinion 
s-e-a-n

Serious question-

- Five people at a time.
- DO NOT TOUCH ANYTHING ON THE SHELVES!  
- Only one of each item.
- Take whatever stickers they give you or buy more if you want.
February 18, 2013 @ 05:44 PM
jxmookie

Yo does anyone know what the fuck "Devil's Point" means on the back of the windbreaker ?

**MIXTAPE COMING SOON** Sus Chinatown Afterparty Remixes Lacking Operational Studio Vol. 1

February 18, 2013 @ 05:45 PM
hndlz

PCL pocket tee is full of win.

hndlz.tumblr.com

February 18, 2013 @ 05:48 PM
Ayoma

suspended

Thanks for the quick answers guys. Good to know. How are people able to stack so many of the same item(s) (different colors) do they know the staff or do the staff sometimes let it slide?
February 18, 2013 @ 05:50 PM
lalala

Thanks for the quick answers guys. Good to know. How are people able to stack so many of the same products (different colors) do they know the staff or do the staff sometimes let it slide?
lol, the staff knows about the reselling, it's not some secret underground society. 1 per person.

last year some kid goes to an employee and says: i need 2, one to wear and one to resell.
dude got thrown out after waiting the entire fuckin day. almost threw a tantrum in the store.

x

February 18, 2013 @ 05:51 PM
Bombers

Ayy pleigh bois, which piece will get me the most thru resell?
February 18, 2013 @ 05:51 PM
mr.wolfdog

Serious question-

- Five people at a time.
- DO NOT TOUCH ANYTHING ON THE SHELVES!  
- Only one of each item.
- Take whatever stickers they give you or buy more if you want.
same for new york ? 
if i know what i want should i go right to the register? 

:0

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.