Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
June 3, 2013 @ 10:09 PM
supmax

its a fucking t shirt, who gives a flying fuck if you can describe the history of whats printed on it

"baller futuristic groovy gangsta with an attitude"

June 3, 2013 @ 10:16 PM
SHARKlN

Supreme says all the kids crying about it...  they'll just buy the shirt with the kid crying about it.

That's some dirty shit
June 3, 2013 @ 10:17 PM
righton101

hmm. 

Diggin the horace andy one. I like the artist tees with info and band roster and shit on them, kinda like the miles tee. like the reckless one too, the mint is delicious. That peach on the love joys one is dope too.

all this collab is really doing for me is getting me into more reggae and dub, which is nice cos I'm always looking for new music.
June 3, 2013 @ 10:17 PM
supmax

im scared now, what if i dont go to london on thursday and the pcl bucket drops. i just dont know what to do

"baller futuristic groovy gangsta with an attitude"

June 3, 2013 @ 10:18 PM
jxmookie

EVERYONE STOP BITCHING ABOUT THIS "YOU DONT KNOW ABOUT WACKIES SO YOU CAN'T BUY THE SHIRT" HONESTLY, how many of Supreme's customers actually knew anything about wackies before this collab came out? Just buy the shit if you like it.  It's a collaboration for CLOTHING and not MUSIC.

**MIXTAPE COMING SOON** Sus Chinatown Afterparty Remixes Lacking Operational Studio Vol. 1

June 3, 2013 @ 10:42 PM
taran-dee

im scared now, what if i dont go to london on thursday and the pcl bucket drops. i just dont know what to do
Exactly my thoughts, got my last a2 exam so it's the only day i'm not free, highly doubt it'll drop though

Hey you, don't touch the mic like its aids on it.

June 3, 2013 @ 10:58 PM
vastaire

anyone got a fit pic of the melange shirt or can comment on how it looks in person? might cop it along with the emblem tee so I dont spend 25 bucks on shipping a 30 dollar t shirt 
June 3, 2013 @ 11:07 PM
Gilly Suits

Mom's pickup came in. Supreme selling her swaggy high blood pressure.

Culective.com //

June 3, 2013 @ 11:09 PM
partyperson

pics of the wackies hats? or direct me to the page if it has already been posted please. thanks in advance

Pics of the wackies hat? They're on the website
June 3, 2013 @ 11:11 PM
xafriaf

Exactly my thoughts, got my last a2 exam so it's the only day i'm not free, highly doubt it'll drop though
I'm in the same situation, hope it doesn't drop.
June 3, 2013 @ 11:13 PM
bill burr

hey whos on your shirt how the fuck do I know looks cool tho =loser
June 3, 2013 @ 11:15 PM
chief

Mom's pickup came in. Supreme selling her swaggy high blood pressure.
lol @ your mom buying those. pretty awesome though

•••

June 3, 2013 @ 11:24 PM
themainmayne

"You have to know the history to wear the shirt" the Wackies didn't agree to do a collab with Supreme to only sell it to their hardcore fans who most likely already have a tee supporting them. They did it for more exposure and get more people into their music, get the word out so they won't be forgotten. 

If someone wants to wear a tee supporting them, but not knowing much about it, who gives a fuck it looks cool. It's not like they're actually wearing it and claiming they're a fan, they know they're not.

preme nigga

June 3, 2013 @ 11:27 PM
zero_cool

wassup to all. been lurking for some time now, thought i'd give in and join finally. collab this week is dope, not gonna hate on those that don't know or those that don't like, its supreme, which is why we're all here right?
June 4, 2013 @ 12:00 AM
BigPO

Wackies will sell out just like how Misfits sold out.

S/S 14 playboy gang est. 2014. #FW14NeopreneGang

June 4, 2013 @ 12:06 AM
BasedBlong

wackies collab is dope. imo, its ok to buy the tee's even though you dont know anything about the artists. BUT if you do buy them, atleast do a little bit of research so when a random person asks you "who is that on your shirt?", you can give a short explanation and not look like a dumbass.

Fuck yall

June 4, 2013 @ 12:07 AM
subigdog

didnt know anything about wackies.....log on to my google acces type in wackies......2 sec later i am now educated on the wackies......wala educated

June 4, 2013 @ 12:11 AM
Chapless Ass

Hoping for a Le Mans print bed sheet as a secret drop. It would definitely look dope tucked into my race car bed!

Pay Wutcha Weigh

June 4, 2013 @ 12:13 AM
lalala

dancehall + moombahton cool

x

June 4, 2013 @ 12:21 AM
canjam

quit bitching about yo trivial ass problems
June 4, 2013 @ 12:24 AM
mrfreeman

Who honestly is gonna give a fuck if you know the origin of wackies besides the people in this thread. If anything you'll get complimented on it out in public if someone recognizes the wackies logo. The general population doesn't give a shit about your knowledge of a reggae label
June 4, 2013 @ 12:26 AM
Dino Spumoni

I like reggae and dancehall and I'm surprised I haven't heard about Wackies before. I'm gonna check it out, I'm sure I'll dig it.
June 4, 2013 @ 12:27 AM
tezzz

lmao the misfits collected dust

fat boy need a 10 piece

June 4, 2013 @ 12:30 AM
weezyfuckdbaby

go ahead and wear a box logo just for the box logo. it's a box logo. not many people have them. be proud to flaunt that shit.

who honestly buys a rolex because "it keeps impeccable time" or "the quality!" or "the history or rolex". you buy a rolex so you can say "hey everyone, i have a rolex."

not that supreme is on rolex level, but brand name is brand name is brand name. and yes, it does matter. don't tell me it doesn't. that's the whole concept of fashionable trends. 
You are incorrect about the Rolex part. People who can legitimately afford a Rolex do in fact buy them for the impeccable movements and quality of craftsmanship. I spend a good amount of time on the rolex forum and there's nobody there buying just so they can say "Hey I've got a Rolex". That's frail boy dic rider mentality. 
Better spend some more time on that Rolex forum, homeboy.  Impeccable movements?  Lol wtf....  Even the priciest of in-house Rolex movements is never as accurate as a $10 Casio quartz watch.  This is coming from a Breitling owner.
No one is buying a Rolex for the movement, and a lot of douchebags do buy Rolex, but at the end of the day it's a brand with a ton of history and cachet and they do make impeccable watches so you can dead all that BS about them being garbage. And this is coming from an ex-Breitling owner. Holler at me the day you wake up and realize what a tool you are with that brick on your wrist. 
June 4, 2013 @ 12:33 AM
getrichactfamous

been had rolex

@getrichactfamous

June 4, 2013 @ 12:49 AM
chads

I'm pretty sure I know the answer, but collab tees are typically $40 rather than $32 correct?

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

June 4, 2013 @ 12:54 AM
xafriaf

Considering SS13 only has another month and a half month left, what are three main things you want FW13 to include?

Mine are:
- A nice parka like the ventile or ripstop from 2010 (if anyone remembers retail price, Please lmk)
- Good tees 
- A good jersey
June 4, 2013 @ 12:55 AM
xafriaf

lmao the misfits collected dust
*Is still collecting dust in-store
June 4, 2013 @ 12:56 AM
hansoku

I'm pretty sure I know the answer, but collab tees are typically $40 rather than $32 correct?
yea usually 40
June 4, 2013 @ 01:00 AM
zedsdead

I think they'll sell out a bit faster then the misfits

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.