[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Jun 04, 2013 @ 14:19
can anyone tell me the name of the supreme camp thats similar style to this?

http://www.thehipstore.co.uk/products/earflap-duck-canvas-cap-moss-green

and NO i dont mean the wax ear flapped cap
Jun 04, 2013 @ 14:20
this cap looks cool, but i would feel like a kook wearing it beacuse i was not born alone. 
Takin it too literal, dog.

E.B.I.M.B.I.B.

Jun 04, 2013 @ 14:24
this guy definitely drowns in the pussy
Is that...giant sperm...trying to impregnate thy Supreme Raft?

For sale... http://www.ebay.com/sch/smone8/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=25&_trksid=p3692

Jun 04, 2013 @ 14:24
diamond supply is whack. and overpriced
Don't complain about price if you're buying supreme lol. Supreme is also way better quality which highers the price.
Jun 04, 2013 @ 14:29
#ice

#508 FOR SALE MEDALS BUCKET HAT http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/200889

Jun 04, 2013 @ 14:35
diamond supply is whack. and overpriced
Don't complain about price if you're buying supreme lol. Supreme is also way better quality which highers the price.
yeah but diamond supply's designs are weak
Jun 04, 2013 @ 15:07
Lampin vans aren't confirmed for this season b , i dont think basquist is either .Alfies right June 20 will be the last drop

LA

Jun 04, 2013 @ 15:12
You are incorrect about the Rolex part. People who can legitimately afford a Rolex do in fact buy them for the impeccable movements and quality of craftsmanship. I spend a good amount of time on the rolex forum and there's nobody there buying just so they can say "Hey I've got a Rolex". That's frail boy dic rider mentality. 
Better spend some more time on that Rolex forum, homeboy.  Impeccable movements?  Lol wtf....  Even the priciest of in-house Rolex movements is never as accurate as a $10 Casio quartz watch.  This is coming from a Breitling owner.
Haha. Now I understand. 
Jun 04, 2013 @ 15:14
Rest of Season pickups:
-PCL Bucket (black)
-CDG Eras (navy)
Navy CDG Eras are what's up. I haven't fucked with the brown/black print at all. I just can't dig it.
Olive yo 
Jun 04, 2013 @ 15:22
Season won't end the 20th.
They always drag the last month and half out with like 3 things per drop and collabs. 
Last summer ended July 19th with the SBs after a week without a drop..
Jun 04, 2013 @ 15:33
i say that because im a twin. lol

#508 FOR SALE MEDALS BUCKET HAT http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/200889

Jun 04, 2013 @ 15:48
http://soundcloud.com/jxmookie/designer-only-feat-b-mac
NEW SONGsmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface Listen to this shit while coppin

**MIXTAPE COMING SOON** Sus Chinatown Afterparty Remixes Lacking Operational Studio Vol. 1

Jun 04, 2013 @ 16:04
Are you guys kidding? Born Alone, Die Alone is a reference to a Hunter S. Thompson quote...  Stay in school kids. It refers to all humans...
Jun 04, 2013 @ 16:06
So that doesn't make what i said any less of a truth bet he is a mommy and daddy kid and one big poser.

I know i'm not alone i've had support in my life, so i would feel hypocritical and ungrateful saying i was born alone.
What the fuck are you talking about?
Jun 04, 2013 @ 16:31
Considering SS13 only has another month and a half month left, what are three main things you want FW13 to include?

Mine are:
- A nice parka like the ventile or ripstop from 2010 (if anyone remembers retail price, Please lmk)
- Good tees
- A good jersey
I'd like to see a
S/S Polo (for the golf coursesmokeyface),
Bogo Crewneck Sweatshirt,
& some Sweatpants
Jun 04, 2013 @ 16:41
They don't know what they're talking about. Both said vans couple times now and they've been wrong about every date posted. I leaked tee info last week. Shout out london connects  
just tell yall what they tell me... aint hard for them to change shit up whenever. but cool b, that shit fair... I wont share anymore.
Jun 04, 2013 @ 16:42
Hockey Jersey FW13.. smokeyface

World Famous

Jun 04, 2013 @ 16:44
So that doesn't make what i said any less of a truth bet he is a mommy and daddy kid and one big poser.

I know i'm not alone i've had support in my life, so i would feel hypocritical and ungrateful saying i was born alone.

I understand, cause it's hard out here on the internetz...

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS #FW15GoggleGang #TupacJuiceChainWeInDis

Jun 04, 2013 @ 16:45
Hockey Jersey FW13.. 

Hockey Jersey Squad FW '13 we in dis!

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS #FW15GoggleGang #TupacJuiceChainWeInDis

Jun 04, 2013 @ 16:47
can anyone tell me the name of the supreme camp thats similar style to this?

http://www.thehipstore.co.uk/products/earflap-duck-canvas-cap-moss-green

and NO i dont mean the wax ear flapped cap

You talking about that Nylon Trail Cap?

Jun 04, 2013 @ 17:12
what was the retail of the schott perfecto? 
Jun 04, 2013 @ 17:14
Emblem tee & Problem Child Tee - $32
Wackies Collab tee's - $38

It's the same everytime guys
pretty sure it's $40 for collabs, not 38
Jun 04, 2013 @ 17:21
@JordR if that's the cap you're talking about it's on the Bay right now, has been for some time.

Just search "Supreme Nylon" it'll come up.

Jun 04, 2013 @ 17:33
When someone posted this hat awhile back I was wondering what the symbol on the front even is? No bashing if its something really obvious I really dont know what it is........ too me it looks like a blob.
Jun 04, 2013 @ 17:34
phantom of the opera

longest running show on broadway
Jun 04, 2013 @ 17:50
When someone posted this hat awhile back I was wondering what the symbol on the front even is? No bashing if its something really obvious I really dont know what it is........ too me it looks like a blob.
It's a mask
Jun 04, 2013 @ 18:28
It's a mask
just watch some Broadway scenes of Phantom Of The Opera on youtube or something, itll all make sense

Él Duderîno

Jun 04, 2013 @ 18:33
Takin it too literal, dog.

No he is not you're the one that's a poser bet you say you a thug 4 life but you are bitch in real life
I'm not sure what you're talking about but you sound depressingly stupid, good luck to you.

E.B.I.M.B.I.B.

Jun 04, 2013 @ 18:41
saw a dude with the yellow kennedy yesterday, looked surprisingly good in person. Just gotta rock blue or red shorts or somethin
Jun 04, 2013 @ 18:46
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.