[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Jun 04, 2013 @ 06:18
does anybody know how much the tees was going to be??? like the Stax shirt was 38$ is it going to be around that price range if not how much is it going to be???
no doubt you'll be fine in thinking the tees are around 40-50 
No You Was Right When You Said 38 ... And The Reg Tees 32 Most Likely 

World Famous

Jun 04, 2013 @ 06:19
Emblem tee & Problem Child Tee - $32
Wackies Collab tee's - $38

It's the same everytime guys
Jun 04, 2013 @ 06:30
tank is dope, maybe horace andy too, rest is easy pass. tank better be $70 or less, but it won't.

and i'm still gonna cop...
im pretty sure the tank isnt cut and sew so it might cost less than the tees 
Jun 04, 2013 @ 06:40
Jun 04, 2013 @ 06:55

I Really Need This Secret Drop To Happen ... And On That Not GoodNight 

World Famous

Jun 04, 2013 @ 06:57

World Famous

Jun 04, 2013 @ 06:58
double post my fault guys

World Famous

Jun 04, 2013 @ 06:59
bet that phantom shit drops f/w

crosses tee is NOT a pocket tee people!

stop justifying for a box logo!

drops changed, alfie you hear same? better start the line for pcl bucket now
Jun 04, 2013 @ 07:09

E.B.I.M.B.I.B.

Jun 04, 2013 @ 07:19
Agreed. Since we were sort of on music thought I'd bring this up. 
Jun 04, 2013 @ 07:44
wtf do you live with paris hilton or something thatts a crazy pool 
why paris hilton? lmao
I use to watch this show with her in it when i was young and it it had the same pool with the rock slide
Jun 04, 2013 @ 07:56
thumbs up if you're an actual street kid that wears supreme and thumbs down if you're just a little rich kid that uses your mums credit card to buy it
Jun 04, 2013 @ 08:09
whats with all these people saying you can't buy wackies collab unless you know the history. please go on and tell me how you're all massive kate moss/kermit fans
Jun 04, 2013 @ 08:19
I just want some decent tees man..
Jun 04, 2013 @ 08:20
double post bull
Jun 04, 2013 @ 08:25
whats with all these people saying you can't buy wackies collab unless you know the history. please go on and tell me how you're all massive kate moss/kermit fans
those are shit comparisons

you really think these kids gone buy anything aside the lion tee and sugar tank? maybe the reckless as that has a big box logo on it too
horace? no. joy? no
Jun 04, 2013 @ 09:02
Do you guys think supreme will put out another jacket with Schott this FW? I'm thinking about getting a leather jacket for the cold weather.
Jun 04, 2013 @ 09:16
Supreme needs more tees and less jackets.
its fucking summer/spring. Adding tanks that are more expensive than the tees ain't doin shit.
We're talking about FW, hence us talking about jackets. But I do love tees. First drop tees were  but everything after has been lacking.
Ahh, I see now. But if you go to the Summer/Spring preview, half of it is jackets, the most of the rest are shorts and hats. Don't get me wrong, I like how they're limited. Especially how I have never seen anyone wearing Supreme in my state ever. It's just they need a larger selection of tees. They dropped like 5 in the beginning then all the rest that were dropped were meant to be rare and exclusive.
Like the PCL or Kingston tee.

WILDFIRE JANUARY 12TH 6PM EST https://soundcloud.com/josephcookxxx/

Jun 04, 2013 @ 09:28
We're talking about FW, hence us talking about jackets. But I do love tees. First drop tees were  but everything after has been lacking.
Ahh, I see now. But if you go to the Summer/Spring preview, half of it is jackets, the most of the rest are shorts and hats. Don't get me wrong, I like how they're limited. Especially how I have never seen anyone wearing Supreme in my state ever. It's just they need a larger selection of tees. They dropped like 5 in the beginning then all the rest that were dropped were meant to be rare and exclusive.
30 tees inc wackies ain't enough?
Jun 04, 2013 @ 10:16
I love just normal Supreme tee's, runs the same price as any other tee, and the quality is always on point
Jun 04, 2013 @ 13:19
bet that phantom shit drops f/w

crosses tee is NOT a pocket tee people!

stop justifying for a box logo!

drops changed, alfie you hear same? better start the line for pcl bucket now
Tbh I couldn't see the crusher dropping will all those tees. I wouldn't be surprised if it dropped next week though
Jun 04, 2013 @ 13:26
They don't know what they're talking about. Both said vans couple times now and they've been wrong about every date posted. I leaked tee info last week. Shout out london connects  
Jun 04, 2013 @ 13:32
thoth is a herb
Jun 04, 2013 @ 13:34
They don't know what they're talking about. Both said vans couple times now and they've been wrong about every date posted. I leaked tee info last week. Shout out london connects  
I know lol. I was just saying. Every week "PCL CONFIRMED 100%" and it never drops.
Jun 04, 2013 @ 13:36
Do you guys think supreme will put out another jacket with Schott this FW? I'm thinking about getting a leather jacket for the cold weather.
90% chance they will

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Jun 04, 2013 @ 13:45
PCL crusher 20th of June. That is the last drop of this ugly season
Agree with the June 20th part. But you still have to fit in lampins CDG and basquiat decks. I say the season goes until July 11th atleast.
Jun 04, 2013 @ 13:48
Go back to Diamond Supply if you are looking for an onslaught of tees every season.
Jun 04, 2013 @ 13:49
coppin tha liberty for my pops hopefully before fathers day 

edit: he about 5'10 205 size L or XL?
Jun 04, 2013 @ 13:59
diamond supply is whack. and overpriced
Jun 04, 2013 @ 14:13
this cap looks cool, but i would feel like a kook wearing it beacuse i was not born alone. 

#508 FOR SALE MEDALS BUCKET HAT http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/200889

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.