[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Jun 04, 2013 @ 01:25
im scared now, what if i dont go to london on thursday and the pcl bucket drops. i just dont know what to do
but i thought wehatelondon

ig supremecellar

Jun 04, 2013 @ 01:28
lmao the misfits collected dust
*Is still collecting dust in-store
lmao

fat boy need a 10 piece

Jun 04, 2013 @ 01:29
wackies collab is dope. imo, its ok to buy the tee's even though you dont know anything about the artists. BUT if you do buy them, atleast do a little bit of research so when a random person asks you "who is that on your shirt?", you can give a short explanation and not look like a dumbass.
yeah.

last time someone asked me what my shirt meant, and i said "i dunno. something to do with reggae? i just liked the picture of the lion in this color" i totally felt like a dumbass and wanted to kill myself. 

EDIT:

what do you do in this situation?:

[some guy]: yo, what's the shirt mean?

[you]: ah, it's from the Wackies record label. Founded in the 1970s by Lloyd Barnes, as the Wackie's House Of Music based on White Plains Road in New York, the name Wackies also include a record shop and a studio. It is considered by some to be the first significant reggae studio and label in the United States. (from wikipedia)

[some guy]: ooooooh shit! are there any good acts? what are some good songs to listen to?

[you:] O.O
I don't see any problem in being honest.
Jun 04, 2013 @ 01:30
That's a nice ass pool b smokeyface

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

Jun 04, 2013 @ 01:30
I wonder how many people in this thread think dub music is skrillex.
who cares dub music sucks ass anyways
ok FlogGnaw99

Feedback: http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/205503

Jun 04, 2013 @ 01:32
Considering SS13 only has another month and a half month left, what are three main things you want FW13 to include?

Mine are:
- A nice parka like the ventile or ripstop from 2010 (if anyone remembers retail price, Please lmk)
- Good tees 
- A good jersey
Need something like the pin dot that came out last F/W. I'm starting Uni in upstate NY so it's gonna be cold as fuck.

Jun 04, 2013 @ 01:34
got a ho on deck whatchu know about dat

ig supremecellar

Jun 04, 2013 @ 01:36
Jun 04, 2013 @ 01:39
Ok so I've listened to Dancehall Style and Lovers Rock, and this shit is off the chain. I def gotta buy like at least one of these tees cos this is in tribute to some damn fine music.
Jun 04, 2013 @ 01:39
Not gonna lie, Wackies is a perfect choice for a summer tees collab but I aint bout that reggae life so it's easy pass for me. I swear some of you would cop a Taylor Swift collab if it had box logos.

Ghost until CDG email.
bitch that would be cool if taylor swift was on a Tee if it had box logo on it, any bitch would look cool on a shirt as long as there half naked
Jun 04, 2013 @ 01:40
wackies collab is dope. imo, its ok to buy the tee's even though you dont know anything about the artists. BUT if you do buy them, atleast do a little bit of research so when a random person asks you "who is that on your shirt?", you can give a short explanation and not look like a dumbass.
yeah.

last time someone asked me what my shirt meant, and i said "i dunno. something to do with reggae? i just liked the picture of the lion in this color" i totally felt like a dumbass and wanted to kill myself. 

EDIT:

what do you do in this situation?:

[some guy]: yo, what's the shirt mean?

[you]: ah, it's from the Wackies record label. Founded in the 1970s by Lloyd Barnes, as the Wackie's House Of Music based on White Plains Road in New York, the name Wackies also include a record shop and a studio. It is considered by some to be the first significant reggae studio and label in the United States. (from wikipedia)

[some guy]: ooooooh shit! are there any good acts? what are some good songs to listen to?

[you:] O.O
One of my biggest pet peaves in life is when someone asks me what my tee means, which is why I rarely wear graphic tees anymore. The scenario you present here would have ended quickly when the guy lost interest as he wasn't expecting a history lesson. That's why I'd rather just give him some smart ass response.
Jun 04, 2013 @ 01:48
wtf do you live with paris hilton or something thatts a crazy pool 
Jun 04, 2013 @ 01:48
wackies is probably my favorite studio. knew about them way before this collab

•••

Jun 04, 2013 @ 01:49
wackies is probably my favorite studio. knew about them way before this collab
me too
Jun 04, 2013 @ 01:51
Should I sell my PCL hoodie for $520? It's brand new
Jun 04, 2013 @ 01:53
do it. $520 cash can get you much further with bitches than a hoodie ever could. 
Jun 04, 2013 @ 01:54
No one (at least no one smart) is going to buy that for $520.

Jun 04, 2013 @ 02:00
Supreme needs more tees and less jackets.
its fucking summer/spring. Adding tanks that are more expensive than the tees ain't doin shit.

WILDFIRE JANUARY 12TH 6PM EST https://soundcloud.com/josephcookxxx/

Jun 04, 2013 @ 02:01
Considering SS13 only has another month and a half month left, what are three main things you want FW13 to include?

Mine are:
- A nice parka like the ventile or ripstop from 2010 (if anyone remembers retail price, Please lmk)
- Good tees 
- A good jersey
Need something like the pin dot that came out last F/W. I'm starting Uni in upstate NY so it's gonna be cold as fuck.
Exactly. A good parka would be amazing. U remember the retail price on it? I'm not very good with remembering prices as you can see ^^^
Jun 04, 2013 @ 02:02
Supreme needs more tees and less jackets.
its fucking summer/spring. Adding tanks that are more expensive than the tees ain't doin shit.
We're talking about FW, hence us talking about jackets. But I do love tees. First drop tees were smokeyface but everything after has been lacking.
Jun 04, 2013 @ 02:03

Mine are:
- Good tees 
- A good jersey
more stuff like the gonz parka
Jun 04, 2013 @ 02:04
Think the pin dot was $228 but I might be making that up 
Jun 04, 2013 @ 02:05
Think the pin dot was $228 but I might be making that up 
aight thanks.

EDIT: Just found out it was 328.
Jun 04, 2013 @ 02:06
not feelin the wackies collab but im liking that emblem tee
Jun 04, 2013 @ 02:16
i never heard of wackies....i'll be sure to check them out tho....i think i'm pretty much done with the season unless they restock shorts...i need some work shorts, i lived in em last summer and want a different color...i was waiting on the liberty shirt but i copped the guns and my kennedy is coming in tomorrow or the next day after a major UPS fuckup...so that might be it for me..

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

Jun 04, 2013 @ 02:23
^ I know someone else who also had thier Kennedy go missing in action . 
Jun 04, 2013 @ 02:30
My friend went missing in JFK once
Jun 04, 2013 @ 02:31
why paris hilton? lmao
Jun 04, 2013 @ 02:32
Jun 04, 2013 @ 02:34
why paris hilton? lmao
he was was prolly watching her sex tape at the same time he saw the pic

fat boy need a 10 piece

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.