[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

Jun 03, 2013 @ 20:41
Real question, I have a pcl hoodie that I picked up for retail and I love the shit out of it, but someone is offering to trade a brand new black 3m tnf jacket for it. Would that be worth it ? I know I should think for myself but I cant decide between one or the other at the moment.

woah hold up i bet thats a fake 3m tnf because they are way more valuable than the hoodie, why would this guy want to lose aload of money

"baller futuristic groovy gangsta with an attitude"

Jun 03, 2013 @ 20:44
this whole "history of the tshirt" discussion is retarded. it's just another way for hipsters to out-hipster each other. 

so if you wanted to wear a diamond supply MM tee... does that mean u have to know all of marilyn monroe's movies? do u have to be able to list them in order of favorite to least? honestly, if u had an answer to those questions, i'd call you a faggot for being way too into marilyn monroe movies. 
Jun 03, 2013 @ 20:44
So mad I slept on the fishtail
I feel ya on that. Keep searching ebay for a decent price for the yellow. PM if you got a one in Medium or white roses jersey
Jun 03, 2013 @ 20:45
I know I'll get a lot of hate for this, but I don't understand how some people are like the biggest fans of metal (misfits) one month and the next the biggest fans of a reggae label. I know people have a broad knowledge of different types of music, but come on, who are some of you kidding? 
dead at misfists being metal
dead at your death
Jun 03, 2013 @ 20:46
Real question, I have a pcl hoodie that I picked up for retail and I love the shit out of it, but someone is offering to trade a brand new black 3m tnf jacket for it. Would that be worth it ? I know I should think for myself but I cant decide between one or the other at the moment.
don't do it mang

fat boy need a 10 piece

Jun 03, 2013 @ 20:48
pics of the wackies hats? or direct me to the page if it has already been posted please. thanks in advance
Jun 03, 2013 @ 20:50
go ahead and wear a box logo just for the box logo. it's a box logo. not many people have them. be proud to flaunt that shit.

who honestly buys a rolex because "it keeps impeccable time" or "the quality!" or "the history or rolex". you buy a rolex so you can say "hey everyone, i have a rolex."

not that supreme is on rolex level, but brand name is brand name is brand name. and yes, it does matter. don't tell me it doesn't. that's the whole concept of fashionable trends. 
Jun 03, 2013 @ 20:51
go ahead and wear a box logo just for the box logo. it's a box logo. not many people have them. be proud to flaunt that shit.

who honestly buys a rolex because "it keeps impeccable time" or "the quality!" or "the history or rolex". you buy a rolex so you can say "hey everyone, i have a rolex."

not that supreme is on rolex level, but brand name is brand name is brand name. and yes, it does matter. don't tell me it doesn't. that's the whole concept of fashionable trends. 
very well said 

fat boy need a 10 piece

Jun 03, 2013 @ 20:57

سبحان

Jun 03, 2013 @ 21:03
Not gonna lie, Wackies is a perfect choice for a summer tees collab but I aint bout that reggae life so it's easy pass for me. I swear some of you would cop a Taylor Swift collab if it had box logos.

Ghost until CDG email.
Jun 03, 2013 @ 21:07

You are incorrect about the Rolex part. People who can legitimately afford a Rolex do in fact buy them for the impeccable movements and quality of craftsmanship. I spend a good amount of time on the rolex forum and there's nobody there buying just so they can say "Hey I've got a Rolex". That's frail boy dic rider mentality. 
Jun 03, 2013 @ 21:08
digging this collab, copping everything 
i love reggay been listening to sean kingston since forever 
Jun 03, 2013 @ 21:11
I've been lurking for a long time... A really long time... I feel like most of the assholes who try to dick new members are gone so I figured now is a good time to join.

As far as this Wackies collab goes, I really enjoy it. Not absolutely necessary to know everything about the history of Wackies and stuff like that. If you like how something looks, you should be able to wear it. Pretty simple. 
I disagree. Wearing something because you like it and not acknowledging the history makes you a poser.
I'm not saying you should be ignorant to the topic, but I should be allowed to wear the shirt regardless of if I am a Wackies aficionado or not. Should have been more clear I guess; learn enough about the history to the point where you can explain your tee
Jun 03, 2013 @ 21:16
I know I'll get a lot of hate for this, but I don't understand how some people are like the biggest fans of metal (misfits) one month and the next the biggest fans of a reggae label. I know people have a broad knowledge of different types of music, but come on, who are some of you kidding? 
dead at misfists being metal
Tbh it's just noise to me, I thought I'd just give it a name for all the people who care.
Jun 03, 2013 @ 21:19
passing on all, that foil tee is wack, problem child tee is only thing bearable

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

Jun 03, 2013 @ 21:28
well hopefully the crosses tee saves this drop :|
Jun 03, 2013 @ 21:52
don't do it mang
i agree, keep the pcl, and just buy a tnf if you really want one...there are so many of the 3m floating around that you can probably get one for close to retail if not below retail
Jun 03, 2013 @ 21:55

You are incorrect about the Rolex part. People who can legitimately afford a Rolex do in fact buy them for the impeccable movements and quality of craftsmanship. I spend a good amount of time on the rolex forum and there's nobody there buying just so they can say "Hey I've got a Rolex". That's frail boy dic rider mentality. 
Better spend some more time on that Rolex forum, homeboy.  Impeccable movements?  Lol wtf....  Even the priciest of in-house Rolex movements is never as accurate as a $10 Casio quartz watch.  This is coming from a Breitling owner.
Jun 03, 2013 @ 21:56
this is what i usually tell preme

but when the put shit tees like this

i end up set as this kid

fat boy need a 10 piece

Jun 03, 2013 @ 21:58

posting in the Rolex forum is saying "hey i've got a rolex" in of itself. 

yes, they do come with great craftsmanship, but that isn't the SOLE reason. it's the name. don't front. if another watch with the exact same components, craftsmanship, and price were sitting next to a rolex, but it had no name branding whatsoever, would you really spend $10,000+ on it? 
Jun 03, 2013 @ 21:58
I don't know shit about watches, but the general consensus is that if  you're paying rolex price, there's a limitless number of better options. People buy rolex for the status.
Jun 03, 2013 @ 22:01
I don't know shit about watches, but the general consensus is that if  you're paying rolex price, there's a limitless number of better options. People buy rolex for the status.
exactly. 
Jun 03, 2013 @ 22:03
wonder how many hits the wackies' page on wikipedias getting right now
What I find funnier is that the short little bio on Supreme's site lifts a passage directly from said wiki article.
Jun 03, 2013 @ 22:06
wonder how many hits the wackies' page on wikipedias getting right now
What I find funnier is that the short little bio on Supreme's site lifts a passage directly from said wiki article.
funny that you know this...

where the azn girls at

Jun 03, 2013 @ 22:09
its a fucking t shirt, who gives a flying fuck if you can describe the history of whats printed on it

Jun 03, 2013 @ 22:16
Supreme says all the kids crying about it...  they'll just buy the shirt with the kid crying about it.

That's some dirty shit
Jun 03, 2013 @ 22:17
hmm. 

Diggin the horace andy one. I like the artist tees with info and band roster and shit on them, kinda like the miles tee. like the reckless one too, the mint is delicious. That peach on the love joys one is dope too.

all this collab is really doing for me is getting me into more reggae and dub, which is nice cos I'm always looking for new music.
Jun 03, 2013 @ 22:17
im scared now, what if i dont go to london on thursday and the pcl bucket drops. i just dont know what to do

Jun 03, 2013 @ 22:18
EVERYONE STOP BITCHING ABOUT THIS "YOU DONT KNOW ABOUT WACKIES SO YOU CAN'T BUY THE SHIRT" HONESTLY, how many of Supreme's customers actually knew anything about wackies before this collab came out? Just buy the shit if you like it.  It's a collaboration for CLOTHING and not MUSIC.

**MIXTAPE COMING SOON** Sus Chinatown Afterparty Remixes Lacking Operational Studio Vol. 1

Jun 03, 2013 @ 22:42
im scared now, what if i dont go to london on thursday and the pcl bucket drops. i just dont know what to do
Exactly my thoughts, got my last a2 exam so it's the only day i'm not free, highly doubt it'll drop though

Hey you, don't touch the mic like its aids on it.

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.