Fuck it, I'm cutting school for the teal melange
already sold out
May 30, 2013 @ 03:51 PM
Juliu5

suspended

someone post up pic of the guns shirt
May 30, 2013 @ 03:51 PM
supmax

Idk why but 130 for a button up just doesnt feel right.

Dude your crazy, the guns tee is pantie moisturizer. Girls will see you wearing it, pull out their smart phone, and look it up on ebandz. When they see it going for $300.00, they'll realize you're either a fuckin baller, or you got proper swivvness..either way your gettin the drawls. 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LMFAO

"baller futuristic groovy gangsta with an attitude"

May 30, 2013 @ 03:57 PM
LA

Picture from reddit, which is from SS, lol.
gonna hang up the raft on my wall in my room like what they did at the supreme store
informal-apparel

Supreme is the foot in the door to actual fashion from streetwear. If you look at high-end fashion companies though, 130 is ridiculously cheap. Compared to other skate streetwear companies, yer Sup is more, but they deserve to be with the hype and recognition and brand development they have developed over the years. If you like it, buy it, if not don't, but their prices are that high for a number of reasons, so there won't be mad little kids repping it, they can easily sell it for that and more. There is way too much complaining about their prices, people need to realize why and stop stating the obvious about prices and it being 'SO EXPENSIVE FOR [INSERT ITEM HERE] TO BE THAT MUCH FOR WHAT IT IS/THEY ARE'. Get over it and buy or don't, simple.

Embrace the Inevitable, Create the Unknown. www.informalapparel.com/

jahdaddy

Dude your crazy, the guns tee is pantie moisturizer. Girls will see you wearing it, pull out their smart phone, and look it up on ebandz. When they see it going for $300.00, they'll realize you're either a fuckin baller, or you got proper swivvness..either way your gettin the drawls. 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LMFAO
then better have copped the raft, cause like someone said before....you'll be drowning in punani

finessefinessefinesse

May 30, 2013 @ 03:59 PM
Nyc93

Raft.... Smh

FS: Le bain pullovers DS M= 400 shipped L= 380 shipped XL= 350 shipped

May 30, 2013 @ 04:08 PM
justinsosharp

i'm actually considering copping the crosses shirt 
May 30, 2013 @ 04:12 PM
supmax

i really wanna see that raft sell out, that will make me laugh

May 30, 2013 @ 04:13 PM
supmax

Anyone who bought the guns shirt from the store how does it fit? Copped a medium but im afraid i should of went up a size

how tall are you?

May 30, 2013 @ 04:24 PM
craigsagersuit

Supreme is the foot in the door to actual fashion from streetwear. If you look at high-end fashion companies though, 130 is ridiculously cheap. Compared to other skate streetwear companies, yer Sup is more, but they deserve to be with the hype and recognition and brand development they have developed over the years. If you like it, buy it, if not don't, but their prices are that high for a number of reasons, so there won't be mad little kids repping it, they can easily sell it for that and more. There is way too much complaining about their prices, people need to realize why and stop stating the obvious about prices and it being 'SO EXPENSIVE FOR [INSERT ITEM HERE] TO BE THAT MUCH FOR WHAT IT IS/THEY ARE'. Get over it and buy or don't, simple.

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

May 30, 2013 @ 04:24 PM
Gilly Suits

So I'm with my mom at her doctor's appointment and she is super religious. She saw me browsing the supreme site and just bought the Salt and Pepper shakers because she thought they were cute and a powerful statement.

Culective.com //

May 30, 2013 @ 04:33 PM
JordR

tl;dr
May 30, 2013 @ 04:34 PM
stanpreme

I was unwilling to pay the retail price of the water shorts, can anyone relate?

Bumpin' Waka Flocka Flame in a underwater tank

May 30, 2013 @ 04:37 PM
elgordo

lol @ at all the suckers who posted the raft on ebay
May 30, 2013 @ 04:38 PM
CaptainMurphy

tl;dr
Supreme is a nice ass brand and by being a little more expensive than other streetwear brands it prevents premature pickachus from ruining it.
May 30, 2013 @ 04:40 PM
SalParadise

shoulda waited for the guns shirt, wasted my money on the kennedy
May 30, 2013 @ 04:40 PM
ShadeFree

Anyone who bought the guns shirt from the store how does it fit? Copped a medium but im afraid i should of went up a size

how tall are you?
5'8 150 pounds
medium will fit you perfect
May 30, 2013 @ 04:48 PM
Centropy

Teal melange was the best looking camp in person imo. If anyone's interested the material is more on the lightweight soft side of Supreme camps. Not the stiff or heavier sort that hold shape better like the recent CDG, Chip Camo etc etc.

London proxy service available PM for details

May 30, 2013 @ 04:52 PM
SHARKlN

I remember yesterday some dumbass on here said that they're going to 7-11 and buying a ton of prepaid card cuz he's gonna got at least 5 rafts. Hahahhah how'd that go for you? $78 for a raft?
That was me, it was circle k, I was trolling, and you're a dumb fuck for not realizing it.
How's being the most hated poster going for you? 
May 30, 2013 @ 04:55 PM
supmax

what colour was everyone feelin for the guns shirt, imo it has to be teal

May 30, 2013 @ 04:56 PM
supmax

I like supreme cuz it's "exclusive" but that doesn't stop the white OF dickriders from rotting their filthy hands on supreme. And they are all underage. I bet their mom buys it from them
shudup schminx

May 30, 2013 @ 04:58 PM
supream

IMO teal> pink> white> black
May 30, 2013 @ 05:00 PM
brandQn

what colour was everyone feelin for the guns shirt, imo it has to be teal
yeah, teal.
May 30, 2013 @ 05:02 PM
joexedge

waiting on that beach towel

Karmaloop rep code : JSAUNDERS 20% off xjoexedge.tumblr.com

May 30, 2013 @ 05:04 PM
LA

guns shirt colorway in my opinion
White > Black > Teal > Pink
May 30, 2013 @ 05:06 PM
dominant

Beach towel, PCL, maybe summer tee's then i'm done for the season
May 30, 2013 @ 05:09 PM
the_mandarin

Damn I didn't realize there was so little left to drop. So for one of the next 4 weeks we can expect Basquiat still? Maybe?  And What about the CDG x Vans?  Or were those actually canceled?

All I for the rest of the season is
- crosses tee
- liberty shirt
- b/w pcl crusher
- and I'm kinda diggin the island tank as of late

You Fuckin Mourk. instagram - @ian_darin

May 30, 2013 @ 05:09 PM
jacobsever

Apparently I can't quote on my phone, but whoever posted that fat kid in the pcl & Pyrex...there is a pinoy in line at supla right now wearing the same thing. Except it's the t-shirt.

May 30, 2013 @ 05:12 PM
c0w7ree

Apparently I can't quote on my phone, but whoever posted that fat kid in the pcl & Pyrex...there is a pinoy in line at supla right now wearing the same thing. Except it's the t-shirt.
You must take a picture and post it up

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.