[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

May 09, 2013 @ 22:31:44
Lets bring up Wu-Tang if y'all want to talk about people sticking to a certain "race"
Organized Konfusion-hate

May 09, 2013 @ 22:46:40
Lets bring up Wu-Tang if y'all want to talk about people sticking to a certain "race"
Organized Konfusion-hate
organized konfusion is gay you pussy
May 09, 2013 @ 23:00:39
For the record, I copped the Black Moses tee, and sometimes I feel awkward walking past a black family in the mall or some shit. I don't give a fuck, but I can see that some black people wouldn't be straight with some privileged honkey skating around wearing a tank depicting dusty black kids in what appears to be a third world country. Fuck it though, Supreme likes controversy.
May 09, 2013 @ 23:05:52
Question can the acid short's be tightened haven't purchased any belted shorts.
May 09, 2013 @ 23:09:18
yeah
May 09, 2013 @ 23:14:58
stop bitchin, who cares if you wear the kingston or not

fat boy need a 10 piece

May 09, 2013 @ 23:16:55
You guys do know that there's a bunch of white and asians in Jamaica with accents right? Even Indians. People still complaining about this smh..
May 09, 2013 @ 23:17:57
i ordered purp hooded top off restock on friday and it shipped on monday

I ordered off the same restock and my grey one came in yesterday shit is dope and it came with a pcl sticker lol
May 09, 2013 @ 23:20:42
raft better fucken drop next thurs

fat boy need a 10 piece

May 09, 2013 @ 23:22:01
lol there are already 82 listings of kingston supreme shit on ebay only 3 hours later...

what has supreme come to
day HuStLiN brO
May 09, 2013 @ 23:22:23
The black pcl crusher isn't black and white. the colors on it are just really desaturated.
May 09, 2013 @ 23:23:03

Is this hoodie fake i'm 100% sure

DS: NAVY SPLATTER CAMP CAP FOR SALE - FOLLOW ON IG @THEBASEDJEDI

May 09, 2013 @ 23:25:36
For the record, I copped the Black Moses tee, and sometimes I feel awkward walking past a black family in the mall or some shit. I don't give a fuck, but I can see that some black people wouldn't be straight with some privileged honkey skating around wearing a tank depicting dusty black kids in what appears to be a third world country. Fuck it though, Supreme likes controversy.
Whenever I pass a black family, i'll think about this post & won't be able to keep a straight face now

#HansumBoys

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

May 09, 2013 @ 23:41:35

lol the print on the hoodie is hanging off his shoulders 

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

May 09, 2013 @ 23:50:01
HUF X SUPREME PLANTLIFE
Here comes OF dicker rider

booty

May 09, 2013 @ 23:50:15

it looks like that green colorway of the last supper and he tried to like bead the drawstrings lol, but those are round drawstrings so its fake unless he actually took the real ones out and replaced them with his cool beaded ones
May 09, 2013 @ 23:50:15
angler camp cap would be cooler if it was all over green plastic imo
is that your way of saying it could never be cool?
i hope that's what you're saying.

@playbyplaycole manager student normal person

3 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

May 09, 2013 @ 23:58:23
HUF X SUPREME PLANTLIFE
Here comes OF dicker rider
fuckkkk no
HUF burnt that shit to the ground
that shouldn't come anywhere near supreme. fucking stupid burnt out idea.

#teamsoberwhereweat?

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

May 09, 2013 @ 23:59:35
i have a feeling that the raft would be one of those confused purchases

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

May 10, 2013 @ 00:06:24
Lol at dude saying we cant rock the kingston cus we dont know the meaning behind it. When there is no meaning behind it. He jus assumed so because there was black people on it lmaaaaooooo
Dude there is a meaning behind it, SMH. To all the people who copped this item and dont know what it means do us all a favor and just throw it away or give it to someone who knows what it is..........
stupid nigger
can you explain why im stupid and why im a nigger when im not..........

booty

May 10, 2013 @ 00:09:55
yeah
Thanks

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x