[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

May 09, 2013 @ 18:45:52
so the final consensus from this black and white kingston argument is that you can be white you just have to think your black as demonstrated above.
I HATE when ppl say "trying to be black." black is a race not a way to act, just say ghetto

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

May 09, 2013 @ 18:59:12
anyone wanna trade my schminx hoodie for a kingston tee?
May 09, 2013 @ 19:00:14
Anyone get the Acid shorts? I would appreciate a fit pic when you get em'. Thanks in advance.
May 09, 2013 @ 19:03:08
based on takman's logic:

•••

May 09, 2013 @ 19:11:21
Apologies in advance if riff raff pic just killed your resale game but I will not be held responsible for any losses involved.
May 09, 2013 @ 19:21:10
Lol I met riff raff last summer backstage at mdbp. Dude is incredibly sad. He looked so worried and nervous the entire day, and I couldn't even tell when he was performing. 

Kingston pcl is gonna be 30% profit at best. 
May 09, 2013 @ 19:22:05
* lol I just accidentally used the word pcl instead of resell. Whatever, it's fitting. 
May 09, 2013 @ 19:23:34
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjdhY8-n9A8
whos man
let him do what he wants lol

bocks lowgo 416 سبحان @supnygungy | instagram

May 09, 2013 @ 19:34:36
Lol I met riff raff last summer backstage at mdbp. Dude is incredibly sad. He looked so worried and nervous the entire day, and I couldn't even tell when he was performing. 

Kingston pcl is gonna be 30% profit at best. 

fuck you hes the shit
May 09, 2013 @ 19:43:05
so the final consensus from this black and white kingston argument is that you can be white you just have to think your black as demonstrated above.
I HATE when ppl say "trying to be black." black is a race not a way to act, just say ghetto
cuhz, you trying to be black right now

May 09, 2013 @ 19:56:54

Be about it

May 09, 2013 @ 20:01:33
Anybody have that picture if the metallic camp caps at supreme japan?
May 09, 2013 @ 20:10:10
Lol at dude saying we cant rock the kingston cus we dont know the meaning behind it. When there is no meaning behind it. He jus assumed so because there was black people on it lmaaaaooooo
Dude there is a meaning behind it, SMH. To all the people who copped this item and dont know what it means do us all a favor and just throw it away or give it to someone who knows what it is..........tonguefacetongueface tongueface tongueface

booty

May 09, 2013 @ 20:16:10
love having connects at supreme smokeyface
May 09, 2013 @ 20:21:54
Well i guess you had to be a flower to cop PCL ...... 
May 09, 2013 @ 20:33:41
Lol at dude saying we cant rock the kingston cus we dont know the meaning behind it. When there is no meaning behind it. He jus assumed so because there was black people on it lmaaaaooooo
Dude there is a meaning behind it, SMH. To all the people who copped this item and dont know what it means do us all a favor and just throw it away or give it to someone who knows what it is..........
please elaborate

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

May 09, 2013 @ 20:44:49
Well i guess you had to be a flower to cop PCL ...... 
Or a gardener
May 09, 2013 @ 20:56:11
Didn't get anything today, but contemplating the acid shorts.
On another note, finally got my last few orders in. 

Green paisley shirt is probably one of my favorite supreme purchases this season Looks even better in person.
Tye Dye Pullover is dope but should have sized down. I like the material and how thin it is.
PCL Tee and Athletic Hooded are

Can post pics later if people need. 
Also, anyone got pics of the acid belted shorts? Would like to see them before i pull the trigger.

BleztONE

May 09, 2013 @ 21:04:09
When I saw kingston shit was dropping:

When I saw the back of the tank was blank and the back of the tee was the same print as the front:

Bumpin' Waka Flocka Flame in a underwater tank

May 09, 2013 @ 21:12:42
Lol coming from a little Puerto Rican kid that says nigga like its going out of style. 

Teach us more about race relations Tony, youre so insightful. 
May 09, 2013 @ 21:21:32
update: nobody gives a fuck who says nigga anymore if youre not malicious widdit

@playbyplaycole manager student normal person

May 09, 2013 @ 21:39:32
i ordered purp hooded top off restock on friday and it shipped on monday
May 09, 2013 @ 21:44:45
Not trying to be rude but why do white people in particular want to wear a shirt full of black people. It would make me uncomfortable (around blacks) if I were white. I mean, you don't see non Asians with a shirt full of Japanese people unless its like dragon ball z or some anime and those aren't even real, lol. Plus you know Black and whites don't have the best history in USA. That makes it a little weird. To each his own, though. If your confident enough (like riff raff) to pull it off then do it. I rock Brazil gear from time to time and their "black" culture is exploited more than Jamaicas. 

Doubleclutchhoops.com

May 09, 2013 @ 21:51:47
Public Service Announcement: NO ONE GIVES A FUCK WHAT YOU WEAR.

Seriously, you're not that important. No one's going to take time out of their day to look at you and judge you for something as stupid as a shirt.

"All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage."

May 09, 2013 @ 21:55:19
editeditedit

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

May 09, 2013 @ 22:18:19
Lets bring up Wu-Tang if y'all want to talk about people sticking to a certain "race"
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x