[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

May 09, 2013 @ 16:59:57
couldnt get the Kingston tee cause i was in a final, ima take the L and might have to get it resell price...if anybody got one for an actual good price and not rape in an XL, message me

Él Duderîno

May 09, 2013 @ 17:03:46
regardless of whats all whats being said about the kingston tee, thank fucking god the PCL bucket didn't drop cause i slept through both my alarms lol

•••

May 09, 2013 @ 17:07:25
I'm mad I missed out on the Kingston tank. They're restocking Saturday in store right? 

Doubleclutchhoops.com

May 09, 2013 @ 17:07:34
Since I was born in Kingston I felt obligated to register and give you guys my 2 cents. THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH WEARING THE SHIRT IF YOU ARE NOT BLACK. That is the dumbest ish I have ever heard. I willl say the "3 color" tank that has not been released yet is very offensive. Im Jamaican and so are my parents And I wont ever wear a 3 color anything because I am not a Rastafarian. I hate seeing kids thinking that just because they have smoked some weed and listened to Bob, and grown some shitty dreads.. SMH What about the 99% of the doctrine that you forgot all about?? That being said you people should really become more aware and educated of what you put on your backs.. Misfits?? No thanks. I Dont know 2 words from any of their songs..
May 09, 2013 @ 17:09:47
Grabbed the last Kingston tee in store... had to grab the xl fits cool but it's long on me..not a reseller. ... should I sell it tho or is there a way to shrink it without fucking it up?
May 09, 2013 @ 17:13:14
PRIVLEDGE CHECK!

Now be honest.. Kingston tee is a tongue in cheek statement piece if you're a rich white hipster. (Like me smokeyface)
May 09, 2013 @ 17:15:12
You can't answer the question, so it's pretty obvious.
just stop, you are making yourself sound awfully retarded and I can't take it anymore.
You don't just accidentally wear clothing. It's a conscious choice. So you have no reason for buying? No thought behind what is the meaning you're trying to convey by wearing this? You are just doing it because it's hyped? People don't even think for themselves anymore. Sad.
You know some people just buy things because they look cool, and it doesn't really matter the background behind it, they are buying it because they think the design looks sick. Sit down and stop getting mad, you're annoying.
May 09, 2013 @ 17:18:30
You don't just accidentally wear clothing. It's a conscious choice. So you have no reason for buying? No thought behind what is the meaning you're trying to convey by wearing this? You are just doing it because it's hyped? People don't even think for themselves anymore. Sad.
I believe this was one of the most unhyped pieces this season... that being said...

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

May 09, 2013 @ 17:22:47
Angler is too dope but I can't wear that seriously, i'm 30+.

This kingston hate is silly, I rock my Supreme Team shirt on the regular and give no fucks:

Come on man, you wearing that shirt so you trying to be them and you aren't black. be prepared to get checked. you better know the history and origin of that photo and the deep meaning behind it, the struggle they have suffered throughout their lives. any black folks who come across you are going to throw questions at you about it, and if you get one wrong, they have the right to break your legs and steal that shirt.
If a black guy is willing to fight and steal a tshirt from some random white guy, chances are he doesnt know about the history and origin of that shirt either. Also from that post i doubt you are black cause 95% of blacks are common decent minded people who dont willingly try to put themselves in situations like that. Cacs posing as blacks trying to scare away other cacs from wearing a tshirt, smh what is wrong with the world.

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

May 09, 2013 @ 17:23:08
PRIVLEDGE CHECK!

Now be honest.. Kingston tee is a tongue in cheek statement piece if you're a rich white hipster. (Like me )
What kind of piece is it if you're a short stubby pinoy?
May 09, 2013 @ 17:23:43

This kingston hate is silly, I rock my Supreme Team shirt on the regular and give no fucks:

Come on man, you wearing that shirt so you trying to be them and you aren't black. be prepared to get checked. you better know the history and origin of that photo and the deep meaning behind it, the struggle they have suffered throughout their lives. any black folks who come across you are going to throw questions at you about it, and if you get one wrong, they have the right to break your legs and steal that shirt.
If a black guy is willing to fight and steal a tshirt from some random white guy, chances are he doesnt know about the history and origin of that shirt either. Also from that post i doubt you are black cause 95% of blacks are common decent minded people who dont willingly try to put themselves in situations like that. Cacs posing as blacks trying to scare away other cacs from wearing a tshirt, smh what is wrong with the world.
Come on man, get with the program
May 09, 2013 @ 17:24:37
left to drop?
May 09, 2013 @ 17:26:14

May 09, 2013 @ 17:26:23
How many ppl outside of those that follow supreme and street wear will know that the shirt is Kingston related. Not sure if everyone factor that in. Congrats on whoever copped the shirt
May 09, 2013 @ 17:33:13
left to drop?
Jenna posted it a couple pages back. I'll update this weekend and square everything off. 
May 09, 2013 @ 17:42:36
I want a navy/white floral shorts. if you got hit me up, will pay rape!!! size s-large
May 09, 2013 @ 17:50:23
Kingston = Jamaican Camo

"All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage."

May 09, 2013 @ 17:51:55
May 09, 2013 @ 17:58:26
angler camp cap would be cooler if it was all over green plastic imo

i be in that trap house like Home Alone

May 09, 2013 @ 18:01:11
rap game kingston tank
May 09, 2013 @ 18:08:57
lol there are already 82 listings of kingston supreme shit on ebay only 3 hours later...

what has supreme come to
May 09, 2013 @ 18:17:22
lol there are already 82 listings of kingston supreme shit on ebay only 3 hours later...

what has supreme come to
Stocks.
May 09, 2013 @ 18:18:43

what has supreme come to
More resellers than keepers, my god ,shocked on ebay..
May 09, 2013 @ 18:23:35

what has supreme come to
1) People missed out on PCL pocket tee

2) They saw the PCL resale going for $350

3) They thought they could get in on that resale profit with the Kingston tee

4) They have failed horribly

EDIT: In 1-2 weeks you'll probably be able to get the tee for under retail.

"All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage."

May 09, 2013 @ 18:29:39

what has supreme come to
1) People missed out on PCL pocket tee

2) They saw the PCL resale going for $350

3) They thought they could get in on that resale profit with the Kingston tee

4) They have failed horribly
just stop

WTB: Supreme Vagina Tee White XL

May 09, 2013 @ 18:35:14
*unnecessary annoying gif*  
May 09, 2013 @ 18:39:25
lol @ 20$ for a bandana
May 09, 2013 @ 18:42:57
so the final consensus from this black and white kingston argument is that you can be white you just have to think your black as demonstrated above.
May 09, 2013 @ 18:45:23
Lol at dude saying we cant rock the kingston cus we dont know the meaning behind it. When there is no meaning behind it. He jus assumed so because there was black people on it lmaaaaooooo

Twitter: @KiddCoast

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x