[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

May 30, 2013 @ 15:43
Idk why but 130 for a button up just doesnt feel right.

IG: _pierce

May 30, 2013 @ 15:43
What is everyone's opinion on the Water Shorts price?  I'm interested
May 30, 2013 @ 15:44
just got my navy Small Box Logo in, seriously on point, and definitely a great fit!

Él Duderîno

May 30, 2013 @ 15:44
I wish the brim on the Bamboo camp was the same material as the crown, I don't like that shiny leather look.

Edit*** Maybe a black suede brim would've been nice.
May 30, 2013 @ 15:46
Fuck it, I'm cutting school for the teal melange

FW12 was Supreme's last good season.

May 30, 2013 @ 15:49
May 30, 2013 @ 15:49

my thought exactly but im soo glad i pulled the trigger on buying the guns shirt, no pun intended

"baller futuristic groovy gangsta with an attitude"

May 30, 2013 @ 15:50
Fuck it, I'm cutting school for the teal melange
already sold out
May 30, 2013 @ 15:51
someone post up pic of the guns shirt
May 30, 2013 @ 15:51

Dude your crazy, the guns tee is pantie moisturizer. Girls will see you wearing it, pull out their smart phone, and look it up on ebandz. When they see it going for $300.00, they'll realize you're either a fuckin baller, or you got proper swivvness..either way your gettin the drawls. 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LMFAO

May 30, 2013 @ 15:57

Picture from reddit, which is from SS, lol.
gonna hang up the raft on my wall in my room like what they did at the supreme store
Supreme is the foot in the door to actual fashion from streetwear. If you look at high-end fashion companies though, 130 is ridiculously cheap. Compared to other skate streetwear companies, yer Sup is more, but they deserve to be with the hype and recognition and brand development they have developed over the years. If you like it, buy it, if not don't, but their prices are that high for a number of reasons, so there won't be mad little kids repping it, they can easily sell it for that and more. There is way too much complaining about their prices, people need to realize why and stop stating the obvious about prices and it being 'SO EXPENSIVE FOR [INSERT ITEM HERE] TO BE THAT MUCH FOR WHAT IT IS/THEY ARE'. Get over it and buy or don't, simple.

Embrace the Inevitable, Create the Unknown. www.informalapparel.com/

Dude your crazy, the guns tee is pantie moisturizer. Girls will see you wearing it, pull out their smart phone, and look it up on ebandz. When they see it going for $300.00, they'll realize you're either a fuckin baller, or you got proper swivvness..either way your gettin the drawls. 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LMFAO
then better have copped the raft, cause like someone said before....you'll be drowning in punani

finessefinessefinesse

May 30, 2013 @ 15:59
Raft.... Smh

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

May 30, 2013 @ 16:08
i'm actually considering copping the crosses shirt 
May 30, 2013 @ 16:12
i really wanna see that raft sell out, that will make me laugh

May 30, 2013 @ 16:13
Anyone who bought the guns shirt from the store how does it fit? Copped a medium but im afraid i should of went up a size

how tall are you?

May 30, 2013 @ 16:24
Supreme is the foot in the door to actual fashion from streetwear. If you look at high-end fashion companies though, 130 is ridiculously cheap. Compared to other skate streetwear companies, yer Sup is more, but they deserve to be with the hype and recognition and brand development they have developed over the years. If you like it, buy it, if not don't, but their prices are that high for a number of reasons, so there won't be mad little kids repping it, they can easily sell it for that and more. There is way too much complaining about their prices, people need to realize why and stop stating the obvious about prices and it being 'SO EXPENSIVE FOR [INSERT ITEM HERE] TO BE THAT MUCH FOR WHAT IT IS/THEY ARE'. Get over it and buy or don't, simple.

He's cute? I bet he ain't #Hansum

Gilly Suits
May 30, 2013 @ 16:24
So I'm with my mom at her doctor's appointment and she is super religious. She saw me browsing the supreme site and just bought the Salt and Pepper shakers because she thought they were cute and a powerful statement.

Instagram: @gillysuits_

May 30, 2013 @ 16:33
tl;dr
May 30, 2013 @ 16:34
I was unwilling to pay the retail price of the water shorts, can anyone relate?

Bumpin' Waka Flocka Flame in a underwater tank

May 30, 2013 @ 16:37
lol @ at all the suckers who posted the raft on ebay
May 30, 2013 @ 16:38
tl;dr
Supreme is a nice ass brand and by being a little more expensive than other streetwear brands it prevents premature pickachus from ruining it.

212!!!!!!

May 30, 2013 @ 16:40
shoulda waited for the guns shirt, wasted my money on the kennedy
May 30, 2013 @ 16:40
how tall are you?
5'8 150 pounds
medium will fit you perfect
May 30, 2013 @ 16:48
Teal melange was the best looking camp in person imo. If anyone's interested the material is more on the lightweight soft side of Supreme camps. Not the stiff or heavier sort that hold shape better like the recent CDG, Chip Camo etc etc.
May 30, 2013 @ 16:52
I remember yesterday some dumbass on here said that they're going to 7-11 and buying a ton of prepaid card cuz he's gonna got at least 5 rafts. Hahahhah how'd that go for you? $78 for a raft?
That was me, it was circle k, I was trolling, and you're a dumb fuck for not realizing it.
How's being the most hated poster going for you? 
May 30, 2013 @ 16:55
what colour was everyone feelin for the guns shirt, imo it has to be teal

May 30, 2013 @ 16:56
I like supreme cuz it's "exclusive" but that doesn't stop the white OF dickriders from rotting their filthy hands on supreme. And they are all underage. I bet their mom buys it from them
shudup schminx

May 30, 2013 @ 16:58
IMO teal> pink> white> black
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.