Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
February 18, 2013 @ 01:43 PM
thane20

This season gonna be awesome cwaping everything can;t wait

Bang

February 18, 2013 @ 01:43 PM
frenchsauvage

JFK is the most iconic this season, especially with the political developments this year. I suspect many white men from the baby boomer era will be giving me thumbs up with their looks.

bling box is nice, in the deck the most, I'm only going for tee, if funds prove sweet will try to go for hoody. remember friends, it is lightweight, so you're probably going to be paying 130, 140 unless they play nice like they did with the Arabic last year and price it low - ultimately it will be a screen printed hoody and it's already getting warm (California).

ny gonna be loving the Kingston tee this summer it's dope, rivals the Kennedy. gonna be funny seeing white boys and Japanese kids wearing that

floral shorts will be thumbsing me up by doming me up by baby boomer middle aged ladies because that rose/pcl hoody is nice, is floral a tradition now? no Hawaiian?

so they put the Levi stuff in the previews now, clearly a marketing tool to help boost the profits of their expensive priced Levi collabs.

the basquiat collab wasn't presented in the preview.

one week from Tuesday to get your money right. I am sure that hooded parka is going to drop first, as it's getting warm in Cali and its practically march.

good money spent, good money made this season.

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

February 18, 2013 @ 01:47 PM
paulywalnuts

whats the rolex joke pauly?
that it's actually the first supreme item that's out of reach for 99% of this site

i master bait from time to time/// WTB: anti hero/sup jersey...medium... white>black>kelly

February 18, 2013 @ 01:47 PM
sweez

JFK is the most iconic this season, especially with the political developments this year. I suspect many white men from the baby boomer era will be giving me thumbs up with their looks.

bling box is nice, in the deck the most, I'm only going for tee, if funds prove sweet will try to go for hoody. remember friends, it is lightweight, so you're probably going to be paying 130, 140 unless they play nice like they did with the Arabic last year and price it low - ultimately it will be a screen printed hoody and it's already getting warm (California).

floral shorts will be thumbsing me up by doming me up by baby boomer middle aged ladies because that rose/pcl hoody is nice, is floral a tradition now?

so they put the Levi stuff in the previews now, clearly a marketing tool to help boost the profits of their expensive priced Levi collabs.

one week from Tuesday to get your money right. I am sure that hooded parka is going to drop first, as it's getting warm in Cali and its practically march.

i forgot the whole world lived in cali
February 18, 2013 @ 01:48 PM
frenchsauvage

majority vs minority

ps didn't need to quote whole post, thx

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

February 18, 2013 @ 01:48 PM
thane20

floral shorts will be thumbsing me up by doming me up by baby boomer middle aged ladies because that rose/pcl hoody is nice, is floral a tradition now?

i forgot the whole world lived in cali
lol!

Bang

February 18, 2013 @ 01:53 PM
sosupreme123

suspended

that it's actually the first supreme item that's out of reach for 99% of this site
where is it?
February 18, 2013 @ 01:54 PM
jetspike

where is it?
on the random page, its a video.
February 18, 2013 @ 01:57 PM
sosupreme123

suspended

where is it?
on the random page, its a video.
oh i was like what the fuck is going on
February 18, 2013 @ 01:59 PM
sosupreme123

suspended

i think supreme realllyyyyyyy needs to rethink their market, if someone has the cash for a rolex i dont think they want fuck on it
February 18, 2013 @ 02:01 PM
alfie17

suspended

90% of the camps are terrible this thursday should be fine smile))

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

February 18, 2013 @ 02:02 PM
yung dusky

How much do you guys think the mesh crewneck will retail for?
February 18, 2013 @ 02:04 PM
paulywalnuts

someone on the facebook page said with regards to the submariner... 100 at each store....dunno if that includes japan or what...and the watch starts at 3500 so we're looking at 4500 minimum i guess

i master bait from time to time/// WTB: anti hero/sup jersey...medium... white>black>kelly

February 18, 2013 @ 02:05 PM
yung dusky

i think supreme realllyyyyyyy needs to rethink their market, if someone has the cash for a rolex i dont think they want fuck on it
Nah, I know this rich kid (like steals hundreds straight out of his parent's wallet and they don't notice rich) that fucks with supreme and could prolly cop that/get it as a gift.
February 18, 2013 @ 02:05 PM
Moises Arias

and maybe this 

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

February 18, 2013 @ 02:06 PM
kidnplay

i'm loling at pauly acting like hes gonna cop the rolex when we all know thats not gonna happen
February 18, 2013 @ 02:08 PM
Barbecue Brennon

Dorothy Tee is the closest thing to the photo tee.
sosupreme123

suspended

Nah, I know this rich kid (like steals hundreds straight out of his parent's wallet and they don't notice rich) that fucks with supreme and could prolly cop that/get it as a gift.
rolex submariners start at 7-8 grand, no "kid" is getting that
monkeykid

Are they droppin everything tomorrow? No?

Im in London the 1st-4th March so Im kinda excpecting there to be some cool stuff at least?!

Good season I think!
February 18, 2013 @ 02:09 PM
monkeykid

Thursday I mean.
February 18, 2013 @ 02:19 PM
dmnd97

No photo tee 😱but like the bling logo hoodie
February 18, 2013 @ 02:21 PM
magnifica

Including 'Supreme Tax' we're looking at about 15k for one of these
February 18, 2013 @ 02:25 PM
citizen

good call on the guy who said the floral was based off the new order album
February 18, 2013 @ 02:30 PM
touchdowntodd

top half of the book is a let down ... to me atleast

keep:
- floral bucket 
- 2-3 tshirts
- 6-7 hats (their gona get me on hats this year)
- bullet keychain
- quilted jacket, bling deck, beach towel (maybes)

flip:
- "FTP" crew neck, floral, bling, babylon and checkered hoodie for resale (Will pay for  the shit i keep LOL)

if i liked how supreme hoodies fit me id keep a babylon, thats a dope hoodie to me

fukasignature.com ... glad we have these back tho

February 18, 2013 @ 02:30 PM
yung dusky

Including 'Supreme Tax' we're looking at about 15k for one of these
This kid has gotten $10,000 dollar pens before, his father makes a third of the money in my city. 15k might be a bit much but 7-8 would be possible. But yeah thats a pretty rare case, the target audience is wrong, but supreme could pretty much make anything they want at this point with all the money they made off the odd future dickriders
February 18, 2013 @ 02:34 PM
sosupreme123

suspended

keep:
- floral bucket 
- 2-3 tshirts
- bullet keychain

flip:
- "FTP" crew neck, floral, bling, babylon and checkered hoodie for resale (Will pay for  the shit i keep LOL)

if i liked how supreme hoodies fit me id keep a babylon, thats a dope hoodie to me
babylon hoodie wont be worth shit
February 18, 2013 @ 02:34 PM
Birthday Boy

keep:
- floral bucket 
- 2-3 tshirts
- bullet keychain

flip:

get the fuck out.
February 18, 2013 @ 02:36 PM
sosupreme123

suspended

floral hoodie and bling hoodie will be easy flip, gonna get three of both cool
February 18, 2013 @ 02:39 PM
howfly

im actully diggin this stuff 

instagram _burri

February 18, 2013 @ 02:40 PM
unemployed

Cawp rolly for resale

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.