[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

May 07, 2013 @ 23:31:15
ya man what the fuck?

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

May 08, 2013 @ 01:34:46
Lock this shit

"All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage."

May 08, 2013 @ 02:09:18
Thread still works fine, paging is just off. Make shark mod and he'll delete the other thread, fix the paging, and ban worthless fuckbois like fyuur, papouche, and bsm
May 08, 2013 @ 02:40:26
Thread still works fine, paging is just off. Make shark mod and he'll delete the other thread, fix the paging, and ban worthless fuckbois like fyuur, pappouche, and bsm
Ban me for what?

Karmaloop.com Rep Code: "PAPOUCHE" Booger Kids Clothing Representative Discount Code: "PSICARD0319"

May 08, 2013 @ 02:41:55
Thread still works fine, paging is just off. Make shark mod and he'll delete the other thread, fix the paging, and ban worthless fuckbois like fyuur, pappouche, and bsm
Ban me for what?

for being "worthless" smokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

May 08, 2013 @ 02:46:29
Ban me for what?

for being "worthless"
That's no reason to ban someone, especially considering all the other stuff that previous people on this thread have gotten away with posting. At least most of the things I post on here are Supreme-related.

Karmaloop.com Rep Code: "PAPOUCHE" Booger Kids Clothing Representative Discount Code: "PSICARD0319"

May 08, 2013 @ 02:47:06
lol didnt someone expose papoche for being a registered user on pinkdolphin.com? hahahahahaha
May 08, 2013 @ 02:47:12
yes!! old thread is alive. screw the new thread
May 08, 2013 @ 02:50:13
Originally posted by Inactive User
yes!! old thread is alive. screw the new thread
so hipster bruh
May 08, 2013 @ 02:52:07
lol didnt someone expose papoche for being a registered user on pinkdolphin.com? hahahahahaha
I had a bot spamming my rep code on their site via a mock Facebook account. The person who "exposed" me also indirectly admitted to browsing the Pink Dolphin site.

May 08, 2013 @ 02:55:34
I had a bot spamming my rep code on their site via a mock Facebook account. The person who "exposed" me also indirectly admitted to browsing the Pink Dolphin site.
U are SCREWED!! 
May 08, 2013 @ 02:55:36
Ahhhh, I remember this thread like it was yesterday.

"All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage."

May 08, 2013 @ 02:58:48
on that swagfag repcode hustle, i c u
May 08, 2013 @ 03:03:53
lmao this thread still works. Some fuckboi who only comes to this thread only thought it was fucked up, but its happened to other threads too. There's not even a problem
May 08, 2013 @ 03:07:13
after weeks of not copping anything, the thirst got real.
micro dot grown on me, cop the restock! 
smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface smokeyface
May 08, 2013 @ 03:10:22
Originally posted by Inactive User
U are SCREWED!! 
Not really, the rules state that I can't run bots or any automated systems that "auto-follow or auto-communicate" to "followers of Greg Selkoe, Karmaloop, or any other division under Karmaloop"...Which I don't do.

May 08, 2013 @ 03:17:18
question here...
to everyone that got the CDG bucket. 
what size should i get for the PCL. I never wore fitteds but in snapbacks i take one snap off.
any help would be appreciated 

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

May 08, 2013 @ 03:20:57
^s/m                 
May 08, 2013 @ 03:26:13
Thread still works fine, paging is just off. Make shark mod and he'll delete the other thread, fix the paging, and ban worthless fuckbois like fyuur, papouche, and bsm
the fuck you wanna ban me for?? for actually using a thread the way its supposed to and not like a dumb cunt??

Él Duderîno

May 08, 2013 @ 03:27:18
Guess what guys, my sister thinks that because I am wearing my mini bling towel on my head that it a racial slur for towel head tongueface but now I cant skate around town with it without feeling like a complete douchbag.smh anyone think that she is out of her mind, or can you see it and think maybe us hype beasts should not take joke pictures with the mini towel anymore.   

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

May 08, 2013 @ 03:30:46
^s/m                 
thanks man. 

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

May 08, 2013 @ 03:32:01
Posted on eBay last Thursday, PCL tee for $330 thinking "if it sells, I'd be dumb not to sell"

today it sold.......what to do......
May 08, 2013 @ 03:36:27
Guess what guys, my sister thinks that because I am wearing my mini bling towel on my head that it a racial slur for towel head  but now I cant skate around town with it without feeling like a complete douchbag. anyone think that she is out of her mind, or can you see it and think maybe us hype beasts should not take joke pictures with the mini towel anymore.   
cool story bro
May 08, 2013 @ 03:36:59
What's haaaaaaatnin? How bout some drop speculation

Libery shirt and cross shorts I'm thinkn

2Ps - FS/FT L Black Corduroy Harrington

May 08, 2013 @ 03:42:56
Guess what guys, my sister thinks that because I am wearing my mini bling towel on my head that it a racial slur for towel head  but now I cant skate around town with it without feeling like a complete douchbag. anyone think that she is out of her mind, or can you see it and think maybe us hype beasts should not take joke pictures with the mini towel anymore.   
does she have nice tits ?

fat boy need a 10 piece

May 08, 2013 @ 03:47:25
met up with some herb at the mall today to sell him my rubber logo camp for rape price... dude barely spoke english ... "ill be in my silver pord pocus" i hate all you pinoys 
May 08, 2013 @ 03:47:44
does she have nice tits ?
she's trans so she is actually my brother. 
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x