May 25, 2013 @ 11:23 PM
protoscum1990

if i could turn back the hands of time i would of def copped the dogs and ducks coat.its soooooo crazy i would walk in the store and just look at it and say imma cop it but then end up buying some  other piece.whoever got it i praise you for pulling the trigger.thts def a future grail TO ME.i can care less if its not to the world lol
May 25, 2013 @ 11:37 PM
jjapplesauce

Got one of my personal grails today.  Got the black colorway in a large off ebay for $125.  Smiles for days.
May 25, 2013 @ 11:41 PM
supmax

if i could turn back the hands of time i would of def copped the dogs and ducks coat.its soooooo crazy i would walk in the store and just look at it and say imma cop it but then end up buying some  other piece.whoever got it i praise you for pulling the trigger.thts def a future grail TO ME.i can care less if its not to the world lol

very true, im starting to regret not coping the crosses jacket, but i ended up getting the schminx hoodie which i wear everyday

"baller futuristic groovy gangsta with an attitude"

May 25, 2013 @ 11:44 PM
protoscum1990

very true, im starting to regret not coping the crosses jacket, but i ended up getting the schminx hoodie which i wear everyday
hell yea!!! i think the red one was the weakest one but the black tho.......fire!
May 26, 2013 @ 12:03 AM
rupertrouge

guarantee the pcl bucket will drop with the vans just like tee dropped with the sbs gotta keep the ugly to piff ratio on point every Thursday 
May 26, 2013 @ 12:33 AM
bostonstrangler

Got one of my personal grails today.  Got the black colorway in a large off ebay for $125.  Smiles for days.
Looks like an Old Navy x Supreme collab 

FS SUPREME BLACK CROSSES BOMBER AND WHITE CHAMPIONSHIP JERSEY SZ. MED. PM FOR INFO.

May 26, 2013 @ 12:33 AM
xafriaf

guarantee the pcl bucket will drop with the vans just like tee dropped with the sbs gotta keep the ugly to piff ratio on point every Thursday 
Lol tee didnt drop with the SBs…
May 26, 2013 @ 12:34 AM
supmax

whatever supreme are planning on droping with the vans that bucket aint dropping anytime soon

May 26, 2013 @ 12:40 AM
supmax

anyone feelin the bamboo camp???

May 26, 2013 @ 12:44 AM
Thoth

a few days back i posted a video of me and my team getting interviewed by ryan hall.as some of ya may kno me and my team do music and we go by the name of SORS.we are just a bumch of youngings thats into urban wear,video games,smoking and anything you are probably into lol.here is the music video that we shot the same day we got interviewed.i kno some may like it and some may not but i just wanted to share this with ya.thank you
Track is chillin, but it's just strange you all wear Supreme, just looks weird in a group. Would hate it if all my peeps wore Supreme branded shit around me.

I say it so y'all don't have to.
May 26, 2013 @ 12:58 AM
gil

the collabs were shitty this year. 
TNF was a joke
Clarks ugly
Nikes were sorta lame
PCL vans were okay
CDG was a resellers dream
the new vans look terrible...

fag

May 26, 2013 @ 01:18 AM
bostonstrangler

the collabs were shitty this year. 
TNF was a joke
Clarks ugly
Nikes were sorta lame
PCL vans were okay
CDG was a resellers dream
the new vans look terrible...
Only a person that didn't try to resell the CDG this season would say they were a "reseller's* dream"

FS SUPREME BLACK CROSSES BOMBER AND WHITE CHAMPIONSHIP JERSEY SZ. MED. PM FOR INFO.

May 26, 2013 @ 01:54 AM
turkeylunchable

I'm 5'9 142 bball jersey large or medium? i usually go medium on stuff but the jersey got me in doubt
I am basically the same size and I got a medium.  Basketball jerseys are always long on me or I would've got a large
May 26, 2013 @ 02:24 AM
Nyc93

Shit isn't weatherproof it's weather resistant meaning it shows marks in the rain, which is what were discussing. The epitome of hype? Did you really say that on a forum like this? EVERYONE who bought that jacket bought it becuse it's dope- you should wear it to get fresh not to shield yourself from Mother Nature

For Sale navy big logo beanie 45 shipped grey/black big logo 50 shipped crown denim crusher light blue s/m 70 navy taxi driver tee M 75

May 26, 2013 @ 02:25 AM
susdaddy

there's a 40% chance rain tomorrow do i wear my 3m or not?
May 26, 2013 @ 03:01 AM
joseph_squared

there's a 40% chance rain tomorrow do i wear my 3m or not?
% chance of you getting fresh tho?
May 26, 2013 @ 03:04 AM
tezzz

undftd dunks pick up made up for last week's weak drop 

fat boy need a 10 piece

May 26, 2013 @ 03:29 AM
REVS

a few days back i posted a video of me and my team getting interviewed by ryan hall.as some of ya may kno me and my team do music and we go by the name of SORS.we are just a bumch of youngings thats into urban wear,video games,smoking and anything you are probably into lol.here is the music video that we shot the same day we got interviewed.i kno some may like it and some may not but i just wanted to share this with ya.thank you
There isn't enough Supreme from the past 3 seasons in the video..

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

May 26, 2013 @ 03:33 AM
bsm1017

I like the lampins but not enough to cop for the premium pricing.

Got them undftd dunks today
Those dunks were ass compared to the ones they did a couple months back, but i did cop some Black Toe 1s and Venice Beach Kobes today

i love that green one..whats the name of this sweatshirt?? been tryin to find an XL for a while

Él Duderîno

May 26, 2013 @ 03:51 AM
scottypiff

anyone sold to antonio bonilla, im going up to ohio next weekend and id like to find and shut this fuck boy up, he thinks he's tough when he weighs bout 120 and he's 5'7, i can bench two of him and i weigh 190 and im 6 ft.

PM me for real, if you give me real info ill send you some money via paypal.
hahaha let's all just remember this post.
May 26, 2013 @ 04:00 AM
SATA HDD

i'm feelin the lampins tbh red and blue
May 26, 2013 @ 04:02 AM
kinguah

Supreme x 10 Deep
Congrats, you managed to post something that did not include the word "dickrider" 

WTB: Supreme Ombre Flannel red/brown '09 Medium/Large

May 26, 2013 @ 04:04 AM
squadus

Weird how the navy factory's have been sitting for days while the rest have been long gone.
May 26, 2013 @ 04:22 AM
lieffdewbury

This goes hard man.  I'll be spreadin' this, playin it in the club n shit
May 26, 2013 @ 04:50 AM
fresh1

these lampins ain't for you pyrex wearing fuckbois.. or maybe they are.. cause i dont know or care about no pyrex.
May 26, 2013 @ 05:28 AM
hypeboobs

aweh yeah I made a Supreme Pizza shirt. Get on this hype level my homies razz
May 26, 2013 @ 05:30 AM
veryrareandbased

these lampins ain't for you pyrex wearing fuckbois.. or maybe they are.. cause i dont know or care about no pyrex.

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

May 26, 2013 @ 05:31 AM
veryrareandbased

aweh yeah I made a Supreme Pizza shirt. Get on this hype level my homies 

Lemme see the booty meat tho

#HANSUMBOYZ / "I mean I just wanted the pussy tbh."- Thad #FREETHAD

May 26, 2013 @ 05:52 AM
jacobsever

anyone know what the sizing for the water shorts will be?
sizing is up on the JP site. inseam is mad young. 
Inseam is somewhat short, but the rise is huge. These are gonna be some drop crotch, short shorts things. Weird fit.

May 26, 2013 @ 06:12 AM
jacobsever

^^^^^

change of rules: DONT, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, POST LIVE EBAY LINKS
I dont care if its a legit check or not, sellers will still try to promote their listings acting like its a legit check
if you need an LC post pictures, no live links

yes you'll get banned for posting live links

ended auctions are fine.

edit: why is this guy trying to clog up the thread with naruto pics?? lol

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.