[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

May 07, 2013 @ 03:16:45
i know this is gonna sound stupid but how do you guys get your hoodies cleaned, throw em in the washer or dry clean em?

WTB Vans X Carhartt half cab, supreme X Campballs half cab 11.5

May 07, 2013 @ 03:20:01
cold wash, flat dry.

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

May 07, 2013 @ 03:21:54
So I was scrolling down my news feed when

aliens

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

May 07, 2013 @ 03:23:55
i know this is gonna sound stupid but how do you guys get your hoodies cleaned, throw em in the washer or dry clean em?
Got them blessed by the Dalai Lama so I never have to wash. They're cleansed. smokeyface
May 07, 2013 @ 03:25:02
Got them blessed by the Dalai Lama so I never have to wash. They're cleansed. 
thats clean bro

WTB Vans X Carhartt half cab, supreme X Campballs half cab 11.5

May 07, 2013 @ 03:25:56

......atleast thats what I think of when I see this camp.
May 07, 2013 @ 03:30:33
"Bum uncle flipping women's sneakers" i am done!!!!  Lol

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

May 07, 2013 @ 03:38:31
kim k with the PCL body suit 

May 07, 2013 @ 03:49:52
word ppl hate on young niggas trynna get it smh
If you tryna get it you should pay attention in school and go to real college instead of skipping out to resell clothing and end up like your bum uncle flipping women's sneakers. 
got a 3 year scholarship to community college then transferring to a university after 2 years 
worry about yourself B
lol are you bragging about a 3 year scholarship to a fucking community college??
May 07, 2013 @ 03:54:56
sharkin all he ever does is criticize people.
as if he is anything glorifying that we should all praise. ohh wait he's sharkus H Christ
lets all bow down.

he's tryna save the thread.
May 07, 2013 @ 04:05:41
sharkin all he ever does is criticize people.
as if he is anything glorifying that we should all praise. ohh wait he's sharkus H Christ
lets all bow down.

he's tryna save the thread.
Clearly sarcasm about a guy that only has negative things to contribute to the thread.
May 07, 2013 @ 04:06:24
so an update after my SBs didnt show up and supreme said they were gonna send me something free, well what they sent was funny but badass lol since I didn't have any. I ended up finding the SBs for under retail so it worked out!

May 07, 2013 @ 04:08:58
so an update after my SBs didnt show up and supreme said they were gonna send me something free, well what they sent was funny but badass lol since I didn't have any. I ended up finding the SBs for under retail so it worked out!

They sent you two stickers instead? Thats it?
May 07, 2013 @ 04:11:39

he got his money back though so it all good.
i think...
but if so... cool how they sent you those nice stickers

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

May 07, 2013 @ 04:16:34

I got my money back too lol and the stickers
May 07, 2013 @ 04:22:02
May 07, 2013 @ 04:24:12
stickers :|

fat boy need a 10 piece

May 07, 2013 @ 04:32:03
those stickers are dope and they put in effort to personally do that.

I'm jelly....

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

May 07, 2013 @ 04:34:17
theyre free......
May 07, 2013 @ 04:38:47
If you tryna get it you should pay attention in school and go to real college instead of skipping out to resell clothing and end up like your bum uncle flipping women's sneakers. 
got a 3 year scholarship to community college then transferring to a university after 2 years 
worry about yourself B
Lol at thinking just cus youre going to college youre gonna be sucessful

Twitter: @KiddCoast

May 07, 2013 @ 04:39:38
theyre free
dont h8
May 07, 2013 @ 04:40:11
they sent him beat sb's

fat boy need a 10 piece

May 07, 2013 @ 04:40:46
they should send a hoe over for that

fat boy need a 10 piece

May 07, 2013 @ 04:49:35
they sent him beat sb's
they sent me NO sbs lol, you got me confused with the other guy that got the beat SBs

but yeah they didnt have to send me anything, I wasn't expecting anything big so it was nice of them
May 07, 2013 @ 04:51:18
worry about yourself B
Community college. Because we all know that's where the money's at. Have fun transferring to a shitty college and getting a shitty job. Probably in community college because of all the school he skipped to buy supreme.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x