[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

May 07, 2013 @ 02:30:13 AM
can anyone explain to me what the Kingston tee/tank represent?
May 07, 2013 @ 02:30:51 AM
pretty disappointed in the clarks collar. The shoes is average at best, holdin my money out for the cdg vans.

same here, they drop in june right ?
rumour has it but not confirmed yet.
May 07, 2013 @ 02:31:00 AM
am I the only one that wants a nylon camp?
May 07, 2013 @ 02:33:10 AM
Originally posted by Inactive User
am I the only one that wants a nylon camp?
I'd get the black
May 07, 2013 @ 02:33:15 AM
pretty disappointed in the clarks collar. The shoes is average at best, holdin my money out for the cdg vans.

its just gonna happen i bet. since they announced them and it will just happen one thursday morning. funny if it was this thursday

WTB Vans X Carhartt half cab, supreme X Campballs half cab 11.5

May 07, 2013 @ 02:33:58 AM
Hey guys what sizes are the Cross shorts going to be in?
Doesn't matter you won't be getting them. smokeyface
May 07, 2013 @ 02:34:02 AM
gotta be a swift ass nigga to cop the cdg vans in june. 
May 07, 2013 @ 02:37:23 AM
all the way to the tips of her fingers. 
yo word is bond, this is either the troll of the year or these events really took place.
googled it, seems legit ...
supreme is gonna sue her for 100 million. watch out! 
May 07, 2013 @ 02:38:30 AM
clarks collar

its just gonna happen i bet. since they announced them and it will just happen one thursday morning. funny if it was this thursday
I'm usually not one to be a dick, but is this your guys first season? It clearly says on the CDG email (releasing in June) also they will send out an email the Monday before they drop just like any other collab. Sorry for being a dick, but just re read the email homie.
May 07, 2013 @ 02:39:44 AM
I remember when I first got on the 2012 thread MrTeeBonilla was a respected user, and then he posted a pic of himself and revealed his youth, and then started reselling all of his items and now he gets dicked on all day on here. No hate, just a realization haha.
May 07, 2013 @ 02:41:42 AM
May 07, 2013 @ 02:41:59 AM
I remember when I first got on the 2012 thread MrTeeBonilla was a respected user, and then he posted a pic of himself and revealed his youth, and then started reselling all of his items and now he gets dicked on all day on here. No hate, just a realization haha.
word ppl hate on young niggas trynna get it smh

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

May 07, 2013 @ 02:44:01 AM
clarks collarrumour has it but not confirmed yet.

I'm usually not one to be a dick, but is this your guys first season? It clearly says on the CDG email (releasing in June) also they will send out an email the Monday before they drop just like any other collab. 
it doesnt say anything about the shoes release date on the email supreme blasted out march 11th.

May 07, 2013 @ 02:45:39 AM
clarks collar
I'm usually not one to be a dick, but is this your guys first season? It clearly says on the CDG email (releasing in June) also they will send out an email the Monday before they drop just like any other collab. 
it doesnt say anything about the shoes release date on the email supreme blasted out march 11th.
Go to the picture of the vans…
May 07, 2013 @ 02:46:23 AM
The original CDG email said they would be dropping in June, but last years CDG email said mid June and they didn't come out till July. Either way, we'll get another email the Monday before they drop. 

It's all on the supreme site, I don't know why people ask questions about this lind of stuff.
http://www.supremenewyork.com/news/archive

oh right 2013 members...
May 07, 2013 @ 02:47:00 AM
clarks collarrumour has it but not confirmed yet.

I'm usually not one to be a dick, but is this your guys first season? It clearly says on the CDG email (releasing in June) also they will send out an email the Monday before they drop just like any other collab. Sorry for being a dick, but just re read the email homie.
Actually its not. I'm not signed up to the newsletter, good lookin out if true though.
May 07, 2013 @ 02:48:46 AM
The original CDG email said they would be dropping in June, but last years CDG email said mid June and they didn't come out till July. Either way, we'll get another email the Monday before they drop. 

It's all on the supreme site, I don't know why people ask questions about this lind of stuff.
http://www.supremenewyork.com/news/archive

oh right 2013 members...
i know about the archive maybe i just never saw that it said when it dropped

May 07, 2013 @ 02:50:21 AM
clarks collar
Actually its not. I'm not signed up to the newsletter, good lookin out if true though.
May 07, 2013 @ 02:53:02 AM
clarks collarI'm usually not one to be a dick, but is this your guys first season? It clearly says on the CDG email (releasing in June) also they will send out an email the Monday before they drop just like any other collab. Sorry for being a dick, but just re read the email homie.
very true thanks for the info on the monday emails.

May 07, 2013 @ 02:53:28 AM
So I just got my Supreme x North Face Daypack in the mail today off ebay.

I was just wondering whats the function of the bottom of the bag how do you guys use it? It was a little strange seeing how it was basically a drawstring bag inside a backpack and the front pocket isnt even a pocket.
May 07, 2013 @ 02:56:09 AM
If you tryna get it you should pay attention in school and go to real college instead of skipping out to resell clothing and end up like your bum uncle flipping women's sneakers. 
May 07, 2013 @ 03:01:17 AM
If you tryna get it you should pay attention in school and go to real college instead of skipping out to resell clothing and end up like your bum uncle flipping women's sneakers. 
Ouch…
May 07, 2013 @ 03:03:37 AM
@abenton813 yeah, no problem. Good luck copping. I know ill be camping out for those since ill be on summer break. Doubt ill be swift enough for my size on my phone. It'd be safer to go pick them up at SupLa anyways.
May 07, 2013 @ 03:06:34 AM
PCL buckets are going to be $54.
On the JPN site, the price is the same as the enamel 5 panel, and the enamel 5 panel is 54 on the US site
May 07, 2013 @ 03:06:59 AM
Kim K single-handedly killed the floral print. You guys better get used to hearing people mention Kim when you wear that stuff out. 
May 07, 2013 @ 03:07:54 AM
is anybody else wondering why names of products are turning blue when they are quoted and link to some random site? look at the top of this page where it says "clarks collar" for example

•••

May 07, 2013 @ 03:09:02 AM
is anybody else wondering why names of products are turning blue when they are quoted and link to some random site? look at the top of this page where it says "clarks collar" for example
I was going to ask the same question a while back but no one mentioned it so I figured it was just me. Hm...
May 07, 2013 @ 03:10:38 AM
Kim K single-handedly killed the floral print. You guys better get used to hearing people mention Kim when you wear that stuff out. 
Fuck that whale
May 07, 2013 @ 03:13:54 AM
its the forums way of getting paid for advertisements.
server costs kid.
May 07, 2013 @ 03:14:34 AM
got a 3 year scholarship to community college then transferring to a university after 2 years 
worry about yourself B

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x