Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
May 22, 2013 @ 08:22 PM
brononymous

disregard this post 
May 22, 2013 @ 08:26 PM
ChicagoLDRS

LDRS, where did you hear that?

Tags have CYC's CA numbers on them.
Doesn't really seem like something US customs would be slipping up on..
For the hoodies...they're not CYC blanks anymore.  The other stuff is, but I'm pretty sure they stopped using CYC for the hoodie blanks in 2010, if not earlier.  I haven't looked at the tags of any of the recent stuff, but do 2012 hoodies like the bl or last supper have tags w/ CYC # on it?  Idk what a CA# is or looks like or how to determine it belongs to CYC to be completely honest.  My older hoodies from 2008 feel different than stuff from the past few years.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.  

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

May 22, 2013 @ 08:27 PM
CaptainMurphy

People who like the gun shirt,what color do you think looks best? I'm liking the white
May 22, 2013 @ 08:30 PM
ChicagoLDRS

I'd like to see a L/S jersey with a collar like a rugby thing or something similar to the umbro jerseys they did back in 2005-6
a l/s soccer jersey would be too dope.  

May 22, 2013 @ 08:32 PM
vafins

For the hoodies...they're not CYC blanks anymore.  The other stuff is, but I'm pretty sure they stopped using CYC for the hoodie blanks in 2010, if not earlier.

I have a box logo hoodie from 10 and one from 12 and the one from 10 is alot thicker honestly, I have also heard people talk about how CYC is not used anymore but I have no real factual evidence

in this article it does say something about them not using CYC but its complex and some of the other facts are garbage lol

http://www.complex.com/style/2013/03/50-things-you-didnt-know-about-supreme/cyc-the-same-manufacturer-for-reigning-champ-and-wings-horns-used-to-make-supremes-hoodies-and-sweatshirts

new and old supreme for sale...http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/211062#4257430

May 22, 2013 @ 08:35 PM
taran-dee

Supreme lodge that came out in '08 is hands down the best camp. But OF dickriders will tell you that the best camp is whichever one tyler the faggot is wearing ATM
You really are a faggot aren't you

Hey you, don't touch the mic like its aids on it.

May 22, 2013 @ 08:38 PM
Alfie18

Supreme have made l/s soccer jerseys....& comic camp cap Is the best IMO

WTB THREAD PEEP & MAKE $$$ NOW http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/201347#4016364

May 22, 2013 @ 08:38 PM
SHARKlN

For the hoodies...they're not CYC blanks anymore.  The other stuff is, but I'm pretty sure they stopped using CYC for the hoodie blanks in 2010, if not earlier.  I haven't looked at the tags of any of the recent stuff, but do 2012 hoodies like the bl or last supper have tags w/ CYC # on it?  Idk what a CA# is or looks like to be completely honest.  My older hoodies (200 feel different than stuff from the past few years.

CA number is an identifier for a Canadian manufacturer, producer, or finisher of textiles. 
RN number is an identifier for a U.S. business that sells textiles, furs, etc.

On the back of the size tags on Supreme hoodies, there is a CA number and an RN number.

If you look on the website for the competition bureau in canada, the CN number matches up to CYC design Corp.

If you look on the website for the federal trade commission, the RN number on recent supreme hoodies matches up to Chapter 4 Corporation, Supreme's parent company.

On Supreme's website, they claim all trademarks, etc. registered to Chapter 4.
May 22, 2013 @ 08:39 PM
thexvid

How is the quality from the Supreme x CDG clothes, like the Coach Jacket SS13? His Money worth?
The coach jacket is super thin but there is no questioning its quality. You can't really regret that purchase once you've held it in your hands.
Thanks smile

Some Stuff: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/202076

May 22, 2013 @ 08:41 PM
cutlass

Would really like to see a bogo crewneck sweatshirt for F/W '13. (Flame-on)
May 22, 2013 @ 08:43 PM
ChicagoLDRS

For the hoodies...they're not CYC blanks anymore.  The other stuff is, but I'm pretty sure they stopped using CYC for the hoodie blanks in 2010, if not earlier.  I haven't looked at the tags of any of the recent stuff, but do 2012 hoodies like the bl or last supper have tags w/ CYC # on it?  Idk what a CA# is or looks like to be completely honest.  My older hoodies (200 feel different than stuff from the past few years.

CA number is an identifier for a Canadian manufacturer, producer, or finisher of textiles. 
RN number is an identifier for a U.S. business that sells textiles, furs, etc.

On the back of the size tags on Supreme hoodies, there is a CA number and an RN number.

If you look on the website for the competition bureau in canada, the CN number matches up to CYC design Corp.

If you look on the website for the federal trade commission, the RN number on recent supreme hoodies matches up to Chapter 4 Corporation, Supreme's parent company. On Supreme's website, they claim all trademarks, etc. registered to Chapter 4.
hmmmmm....

May 22, 2013 @ 08:44 PM
Centropy

For the hoodies...they're not CYC blanks anymore.  The other stuff is, but I'm pretty sure they stopped using CYC for the hoodie blanks in 2010, if not earlier.  I haven't looked at the tags of any of the recent stuff, but do 2012 hoodies like the bl or last supper have tags w/ CYC # on it?  Idk what a CA# is or looks like or how to determine it belongs to CYC to be completely honest.  My older hoodies from 2008 feel different than stuff from the past few years.

I picked up a couple of FW12 box logo pullovers from last season and also copped some Reigning Champ sweatpants to match. The material on the sweatpants is almost identical to the heather grey on the box logo. Not only that but Reigning Champ is 100% made by CYC, and if you look at the pic i just took you can see the CA numbers on both the sweatpants and the Supreme pullover match that of CYC designs identification number. Both are labeled CA032812.

edit: hard to see from shitty cell phone pic but they are both the same CA number

London proxy service available PM for details

May 22, 2013 @ 08:57 PM
bsm1017

is Reigning Champ sweatpants on point?? they look niice as fuck

Él Duderîno

May 22, 2013 @ 08:58 PM
Bandwagon

they are nice as fuck
May 22, 2013 @ 09:01 PM
vafins

either way if they are still CYC hoodies they are using the quality is going down or they are making them less thick on purpose

new and old supreme for sale...http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/211062#4257430

May 22, 2013 @ 09:03 PM
Centropy

Most comfortable sweatpants I've owned. I managed to get mine super cheap in the sales last year from here http://thegreat-divide.com/products/reigning-champ-sweatpants

May 22, 2013 @ 09:10 PM
tezzz

I'm gonna do all you playas still trying to resell your 3M a favor.
bought the jacket from a reseller for 275 cool

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/214887

May 22, 2013 @ 09:15 PM
bsm1017

Most comfortable sweatpants I've owned. I managed to get mine super cheap in the sales last year from here http://thegreat-divide.com/products/reigning-champ-sweatpants
daaaaamn dude good looks! theyre sold out on there obviously, but im gonna have to order some! when Supreme makes sweatpants during the F/W seasons, are they using these guys' pants?? (or in other words CYC?confused and is sizing the same??

Él Duderîno

May 22, 2013 @ 09:18 PM
DirtNast

bought the jacket from a reseller for 275 
just curious, how did you get it for such a low price? lowball with him a $150 offer

Keep It Gully

May 22, 2013 @ 09:22 PM
tezzz

bought the jacket from a reseller for 275 
just curious, how did you get it for such a low price? lowball with him a $150 offer
i guess the dude needed the money he was asking 275 and had receipt ..i did not even negotiate.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/214887

May 22, 2013 @ 09:27 PM
SB

Looong time lurk, but hopefully I can add sumn worthy to this thread... black Acid crusher just came today, looks better than I expected.

{-_-}

May 22, 2013 @ 09:27 PM
taran-dee

Someone go by SupNYC after it's closed and let us know what you can see through the window. Appreciated cool

Hey you, don't touch the mic like its aids on it.

May 22, 2013 @ 09:28 PM
Centropy

daaaaamn dude good looks! theyre sold out on there obviously, but im gonna have to order some! when Supreme makes sweatpants during the F/W seasons, are they using these guys' pants?? (or in other words CYC? and is sizing the same??
Never owned Supreme sweatpants but if they're made in Canada then it's probably done by CYC. Sizing may be custom fit for Supreme so they could be slightly different to RC sizes, i have no idea to be honest.

May 22, 2013 @ 09:30 PM
SalParadise

does anyone know whats releasing tomorrow?
May 22, 2013 @ 09:30 PM
chief

the acid crusher must look like butt cause nobody has posted a fit yet

•••

May 22, 2013 @ 09:34 PM
SB

I'll post one later @chief.

{-_-}

May 22, 2013 @ 09:38 PM
DirtNast

Just realized this board is full of ASAP and OF dickriders. Fuck be yourselves damn
Posting a picture of ASAP wearing preme makes you dickrider? wrong fucboi

Keep It Gully

May 22, 2013 @ 09:38 PM
SalParadise

Just realized this board is full of ASAP and OF dickriders. Fuck be yourselves damn

Coming from the kid with a 3 month ago join date
May 22, 2013 @ 09:44 PM
mrfreeman

All schminx does is post "dick ride" assumptions as well as try to sound knowledgable about supreme when he doesn't really know shit. You know you like both OF and ASAP, cut the act. You just tryna get up votes 
May 22, 2013 @ 09:48 PM
zedsdead

Nice to see how the recent talk has been on Supreme. 

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.