Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
May 23, 2013 @ 09:59 PM
cutlass

Does anyone happen to know the name of the artwork/artist on the Lead or Follow tee?
May 23, 2013 @ 10:02 PM
nogatco

Factory sunglasses just showed up. Better quality than a lot of designer shades on the market, and I own a LOT of dif. pairs of shades. Well worth the price.

btw, I copped navy, and they look a lot better in person.
May 23, 2013 @ 10:03 PM

extra large white green yellow restock
http://www.supremenewyork.com/shop/top-sweater/basketball-tank/white
May 23, 2013 @ 10:06 PM
paulywalnuts

i don't understand why the bball jersey is more hyped than last season when the front is fucking plain...can someone fill me in?  last years split is incredible....the front/back supreme/new york stitching...the AI shoutout number 3 .....the color schemes...

i master bait from time to time

May 23, 2013 @ 10:10 PM
justinmellowmarsh

This season needs to end already and the OF dickriders need to find another brand to destroy. Wearing supreme isn't even cool anymore. I hate being associated with those OF dickriders. Fuck
how isss OF dickriders ruining supreme.... supreme is the same shit its been maybe shittier looks but thats cause they are trying new shit, stfu about the OF dickriding.... if they were ruining supreme maybe u would see a fuckin donut on a camp cap. but intill then shut your fuckin mouth
May 23, 2013 @ 10:13 PM

i don't understand why the bball jersey is more hyped than last season when the front is fucking plain...can someone fill me in?  last years split is incredible....the front/back supreme/new york stitching...the AI shoutout number 3 .....the color schemes...
i'm with you, this one obviously hails in comparison but i think we both know that anything with supreme on it sells. downvote all you want but you guys know it's the truth
May 23, 2013 @ 10:23 PM
paulywalnuts

theres a difference between not much going on (Supreme, 3) and nothing going on ( labels on lower left)

May 23, 2013 @ 10:26 PM
SHARKlN

It's a good flip on the 96 dream team jerseys..

Any attempt to incorporate the front design would have come off too busy. It ends up clean, with some great detailing. Slam dunk in my book.
May 23, 2013 @ 10:28 PM
schroederscat

i'm with you, this one obviously hails in comparison but i think we both know that anything with supreme on it sells. downvote all you want but you guys know it's the truth
8 is a much sicker number for the back IMO, plus some people don't want that much going on in front besides the big-boy Supreme athletic patch in the front. Also, the stars are kind of discreet but at the same time realllllly sick. 3 tone colors (Navy is Team USA colorway) is a definite plus, and the lack of weird sizing makes it easier to choose a size.

Also the fact that this is going for retail (before the drop) vs. resale pricing
honestly, i liked it because it was simple. The stars on the side also gives something like a givenchy look & the 8 on the back remind me of the lucky 8 ball (im talking about the all black jersey). 

I'm hoping the quality is nice, if not i'll probably sell it. 
May 23, 2013 @ 10:30 PM
jjapplesauce

I promised to take a stupid ass pic with all of the fuck shit together and delivered. I wouldn't wear all that shit at the same time. Fuck yes, the Shortys tee is super vintage. Real skate life.
Diggin the shortys tee man.  I was the coolest kid in my grade school rockin shortys tees and osiris d3's lol.  My friends older brother used to watched shortys fulfull the dream and that basically got me into skating.....Pardon my random flashback moment right there.
D3's were the shit but i could not skate in any Osiris at ALL...i had both those and the tyrone olson (is that his last name?  kinda blanking on it now)...the marc johnson emericas were my fav skate shoe...
Yeah tyrone olson.  Yeah I cant believe I actually use to skate in them.  Things were complete bricks.  My friend had those marc johnson emericas with the kinda gold M looking design.
May 23, 2013 @ 10:37 PM
Gorblata

This season needs to end already and the OF dickriders need to find another brand to destroy. Wearing supreme isn't even cool anymore. I hate being associated with those OF dickriders. Fuck
MAYBE IF EVERY SINGLE FUCKING COMMENT OF YOURS DIDNT MENTION OF DICKRIDERS THEN WE WOULDNT ALL THINK YOU ARE SINCE YOU ARE TRYING SO FUCKING HARD TO ACT LIKE YOU ARENT ONE JESUS CHRIST. 

:-)

WTB Entire DJ Clark Kent Wall of Allegiance | Redwall For Mod

May 23, 2013 @ 10:39 PM
Gorblata

Hahaha dude sick, I love memes bro. So funny.
info on of dickrider username ?
Info on I blaze kush.

WTB Entire DJ Clark Kent Wall of Allegiance | Redwall For Mod

May 23, 2013 @ 10:40 PM
zedsdead

Stop crying like a little bitch, the other guy was right, you contribute nothing relevant to this forum. Wannabe rebellious fuck boy get outta here. 
May 23, 2013 @ 10:43 PM
taran-dee

Can't get over how ugly those tie-dye caps be, making thugs cry

Hey you, don't touch the mic like its aids on it.

May 23, 2013 @ 10:51 PM
Mckue

Plain Towel then i'm outta here apart from a deck from basquiat collab 
May 23, 2013 @ 11:03 PM
paulywalnuts

reporting all of you selling in this thread just to be a dick 
enjoy your permabans

May 23, 2013 @ 11:22 PM
trapchef

May 23, 2013 @ 11:22 PM
Rednalooz

That's not low... that's more than I sold mine for haha
May 23, 2013 @ 11:27 PM
yung dusky

legit????
http://www.ebay.com/itm/230982018579?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
the bid is kinda low,,,,,,
Just think about your life for a second bruh. Two years from now, how would you feel looking back knowing you spent $224 on a shirt with flowers all over it? That bid couldn't be low enough...
May 23, 2013 @ 11:28 PM
SHARKlN

It's his shirt. Faggot used to come in here tryin to flex now he just comes in with new usernames to sell. Literally half the posts in this thread should be deleted/ users banned.

Shark for mod.
May 23, 2013 @ 11:31 PM
squadus

Both are very nice. I agree that the colors ways were very well chosen on last years, but it is also complicated at the same time. Honestly, the split jerseys just remind me of a mesh practice jersey I'd use in intramurals. 

I like the classic look of these new jerseys. They are simple, yet precise. There's an All-Star space jam feel to them. Plus, the fact that they used the Dream Team colorway with the stars makes it that much nicer. The previews on the website make them look so-so, but after seeing some more pics today I love them even more. 
May 23, 2013 @ 11:37 PM
SHARKlN

It's his shirt. Faggot used to come in here tryin to flex now he just comes in with new usernames to sell. Literally half the posts in this thread should be deleted/ users banned.

Shark for mod.
are you serious right now
Lol *Dead* at not even getting $230 for your PCL tee on fucking ebay. 
May 23, 2013 @ 11:39 PM
yung dusky

Shark for mod.
oh shit, how come I didn't notice this
'bid is kinda low' lmao dead
May 23, 2013 @ 11:43 PM
gil

Can't get over how ugly those tie-dye caps be, making thugs cry
black is the only acceptable

fag

May 23, 2013 @ 11:54 PM
taran-dee

[/url]
Here's my basketball jersey cool (M - 5'8 ) - forgive me for the quality of the pics but it's 10 to 1 here in the UK & I took them on photo booth so this is the best I got. 
Will have to wear it with a tee here in the UK though, shit's cold as a motherfucker. 

Oh and yeah it was a bad idea to wear black trackies but imagine the jersey finishing just over 2 inches below the red tag. 

Hey you, don't touch the mic like its aids on it.

May 23, 2013 @ 11:58 PM
paulywalnuts

i been living in my kingston tank since i got it...it's really light and comfortable in this muggy east coast May...i also get a lot of compliments, last thing my ego needs really...

May 24, 2013 @ 12:13 AM
SB

Photo tee any time soon?.. or at all?
May 24, 2013 @ 12:16 AM
macegod

May 24, 2013 @ 12:18 AM
fyuur

Photo tee any time soon?.. or at all?
Possibly, in the summer tee batch.

"Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace."

May 24, 2013 @ 12:38 AM
protoscum1990

ok...im prepared for the trollong,the compliments,the "wtf"s,and w.e else may be thrown at me and my team lol.but basically me and my team SORS are into making music and having fun.one day me and  my friends was having a video shoot and after the shoot we went to atmos to cop some stuff on 125th street in harlem.as we came out we saw ryan hall and he asked to interview us.so i just wanna share the video with ya.was def a day to remember...and before anybody say it my friend made a statement about wearing wat he likes and not to look like everyone else.obviously we arent the only ones who wear supreme.but he meant in the area we are in.but if u have time just take a look smile 

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.