Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
May 19, 2013 @ 06:19 PM
hitthebeeper

pcl crusher this thursday
May 19, 2013 @ 06:30 PM
xafriaf

pcl crusher this thursday
Lol it's been the same thing for last five weeks. Someone "confirms" it and it never drops.
May 19, 2013 @ 06:30 PM
fyuur

Wow this thread's dead

Someone call someone gay for wearing PCL or something

"In battle, both sides suffer death, injury and pain. Feel Pain.. Contemplate Pain.. Accept Pain.. Know Pain!"

May 19, 2013 @ 06:37 PM
Alfie18

Week hasn't even started yet & the thirst is already strong.. This season is so weak I don't get it lol

WTB THREAD PEEP & MAKE $$$ NOW http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/201347#4016364

May 19, 2013 @ 06:55 PM
Dat1Dude562

Week hasn't even started yet & the thirst is already strong.. This season is so weak I don't get it lol

calls season weak. Join date Feb 2013

Taking Supreme Jesus Jersey Preorders. $300 shipped each.

May 19, 2013 @ 07:02 PM
dominant

coolcoolcool
May 19, 2013 @ 07:05 PM
roasthoggmann

quick question:

what was the retail on schott supreme perfecto & did it come in size small?
Small wasn't available in the US, at least when I tried. (I tried to get one on drop day, in-store).  I got a medium, retail was 648.  I ended up selling my medium and using a proxy service because the black in size small was sitting on the .jp webstore and it cost me 998, all things included.
So did I completely imagine the FS ad asking for a G for the perfecto to pay for your "puppy's surgery"
Not that I give a fuck what you do - honestly most times I agree with your opinions here.
I do have a sick puppy tho, and shit is no joke sad and expensive. Surely you can come up with a better sales pitch  next time. Unless your dog was legit having surgery - in which case I apologize, but you still got the jacket so?

www.RoastHOGGMANN.com

May 19, 2013 @ 07:14 PM
bostonstrangler

quick question:

Small wasn't available in the US, at least when I tried. (I tried to get one on drop day, in-store).  I got a medium, retail was 648.  I ended up selling my medium and using a proxy service because the black in size small was sitting on the .jp webstore and it cost me 998, all things included.
So did I completely imagine the FS ad asking for a G for the perfecto to pay for your "puppy's surgery"
Not that I give a fuck what you do - honestly most times I agree with your opinions here.
I do have a sick puppy tho, and shit is no joke sad and expensive. Surely you can come up with a better sales pitch  next time. Unless your dog was legit having surgery - in which case I apologize, but you still got the jacket so?
No, you didn't, and I did need to make quick money for my dog's surgery.  My dog had a herniated disc and the operation needed to happen immediately and I didn't end up selling the jacket until much later.  I sold all my sup x cdg, my black rose jersey, and a handful of records to help get me and my dog through that.

FS CROSSES TEE BLACK, ROSE JERSEY BLUE/ORANGE, FDL HOCKEY TOP TEAL, NAVY BOX LOGO, ALL SIZE M & BURGUNDY PAISLEY L/S SIZE S ALL UNWORN

May 19, 2013 @ 07:24 PM
Blurt

quick question:

No, you didn't, and I did need to make quick money for my dog's surgery.  My dog had a herniated disc and the operation needed to happen immediately and I didn't end up selling the jacket until much later.  I sold all my sup x cdg, my black rose jersey, and a handful of records to help get me and my dog through that.
pic of dog pls
May 19, 2013 @ 07:30 PM
ChicagoLDRS

mint>navy>black, imo...looking forward to these.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

May 19, 2013 @ 07:40 PM
GaterWun

Whose got a basketweave camp they're trying to let go in tan?

Lmk cool

#HansumBoys

May 19, 2013 @ 07:48 PM
Alfie18

Yawn other accounts n this season is trash how can you disagree lmao

WTB THREAD PEEP & MAKE $$$ NOW http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/201347#4016364

May 19, 2013 @ 07:52 PM
itsgart

Someone be a good sport and pm me a strictly supreme invitation code
pm'd you man

**1/24/2014**: ALL OF MY SUPREME GOING DIRT CHEAP! tinyurl.com/SupremeBLOWOUT

May 19, 2013 @ 07:55 PM
Alfie18

Hahahahahahaha

May 19, 2013 @ 08:07 PM
DirtNast

http://www.supremenewyork.com/lookbooks?image=11
Whats top is this cant seem to find the name of it anywhere?

EDIT: Sorry this is the wrong link im talking about on the Fall/Winter 2011 Lookbook the 11th picture  

Keep It Gully

May 19, 2013 @ 08:09 PM
roasthoggmann

quick question:

No shots. I feel you. Im about to do the same and list some shit to pay for this $700 allergy test for my pup.

www.RoastHOGGMANN.com

May 19, 2013 @ 08:12 PM
vafins

http://www.supremenewyork.com/lookbooks?image=11
Whats top is this cant seem to find the name of it anywhere?

EDIT: Sorry this is the wrong link im talking about on the Fall/Winter 2011 Lookbook the 11th picture  

the two tone parka ?

new and old supreme for sale...http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/211062#4257430

May 19, 2013 @ 08:17 PM
xafriaf

Yawn other accounts n this season is trash how can you disagree lmao
Lol, I think I've said it a few times, but this seasons line is actually very good, it's just that the collabs haven't been so good. 
May 19, 2013 @ 08:35 PM
gocougs77

Always wondered this, how do you guys store your supreme tees? Of course I'm not going to hang them and stretch the collar, so then do you just put them in plastic bags or what?
May 19, 2013 @ 08:40 PM
scottypiff

Always wondered this, how do you guys store your supreme tees? Of course I'm not going to hang them and stretch the collar, so then do you just put them in plastic bags or what?
who the fuck puts T-Shirts in a plastic bag? They're not supposed to be some collectors item you keep in airtight storage, you fucking wear them. Keep them in your dresser with your other shirts wtf
May 19, 2013 @ 08:43 PM
turkeylunchable

who the fuck puts T-Shirts in a plastic bag? They're not supposed to be some collectors item you keep in airtight storage, you fucking wear them. Keep them in your dresser with your other shirts wtf
I know tons of people who put shirts they wear in plastic bags
May 19, 2013 @ 08:45 PM
chief

•••

May 19, 2013 @ 09:15 PM
LostJem

suspended

i just use one of those hanging things to store my tshirts. to keep them folded. as you can see its pretty improper im trying to get outta the habit of leaving my clothes piled up and put it folded where it belongs(you cant see it but i do it like that). you can purchase them at target or walmart for like 12 dollars. im not really bout storing anything in bags but as you can see below i have some crewnecks in plastic bags. putting shit in bags after use is a pretty big hassle for me but its completely understandable why people have their stuff in bags. it just depends on the person. 

but i agree its clothes its nice to keep it in prestine condition but at the same time its meant to be worn.. im all about wearing something till the day i can no longer wear it cool 

FS:http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/177075

May 19, 2013 @ 09:28 PM
_______

^ i got the same thing but its mostly pants and shorts in mine. i hang most of my shirts
May 19, 2013 @ 10:00 PM
dominant

mint>navy>black, imo...looking forward to these.
How much you thinkin these will be? i'm thinkin around 96
May 19, 2013 @ 10:13 PM
lewalcindor

You guys feeling the CDG Half Cabs or Eras more?
May 19, 2013 @ 10:17 PM
yooooo

You guys feeling the CDG Half Cabs or Eras more?
purple
May 19, 2013 @ 10:23 PM
vafins

If it comes with a dust bag I usually but it back in the bag afterwards, and I use this to keep some of my t-shirts

some of them are on hangers too tho if you are careful when you put them on and take them off the hanger you wont stretch out the shirt

new and old supreme for sale...http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/211062#4257430

May 19, 2013 @ 10:32 PM
bostonstrangler

my pup

FS CROSSES TEE BLACK, ROSE JERSEY BLUE/ORANGE, FDL HOCKEY TOP TEAL, NAVY BOX LOGO, ALL SIZE M & BURGUNDY PAISLEY L/S SIZE S ALL UNWORN

May 19, 2013 @ 10:32 PM
audi0

cut and sew = hang, tshirts and stuff = folder in drawers

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.