[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

February 15, 2013 @ 03:56:16
Scrolled back a few pages, didn't see a mention so sorry if repost.

Not that a TNF collab is a shocker, but was in jcrew over the holidays and was wearing the CDG hoodie and an employee approached me and said he worked for VCF (TNF's parent company) and said he worked on the nuptse and that maps waterproof joint among other sup collabs. FWIW Said I should be on the lookout for a dope spring drop, and hinted at "gear" so I dunno if that means sleeping bags or packs or what. Cool kid and actually emailed me later from his vcf address so I dont think he was gassin me.

Also described working w SUP as really intense because of their attention to detail and high level of apple-like secrecy. They'll obsess over a zipper pull and the placement of buttons- crazy stuff like that. So let's see!
thats actually so tight. 
Yeah I was surprised he offered the info up- it wasn't like I was diggin' into him or anything.  you could tell he was amped to be workin w them.

instagram: @rty

February 15, 2013 @ 04:14:32
I'm glad you guys are hating on the floral hoodie. Will make picking one up easier.

February 15, 2013 @ 04:17:40
So when it comes down to it are you guys copping anything we've seen so far?

Sup x Nike SB Tennis Classic
(possibly only samples, wouldn't cop either way)

Sup x CDG part2
(most likely must cop)

Floral Hoodie
(looks like it's better suited to girls, need to see in person before pulling the trigger)

Camo Varsity
(not feeling it in the pic)

Bling iPhone Case
(pass)

Fishtail Parka
(looks real nice but the branding is a bit too loud for my liking, again need to see in person)
February 15, 2013 @ 04:18:07
I'm glad you guys are hating on the floral hoodie. Will make picking one up easier.
whens the last time you showered? 

For Sale: Large Navy Supreme Floral Polo WTB: Medium Black Supreme Roses Football Top

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

February 15, 2013 @ 04:27:09
This morning before I went to work, like usual. Thought this was a forum about clothing brands, not hygiene. 

February 15, 2013 @ 04:40:20
so help us god, if that floral hoodie has a black box logo the hype-pocalypse will kill us all
February 15, 2013 @ 04:44:25
YUNG JACOB STACHE SEVER IS BACK

February 15, 2013 @ 04:55:58
Yo that floral hoodie is ratchet. Last years can't be fucked with.
February 15, 2013 @ 04:59:59
So far out of all the things that we've seen/heard I'm pretty keen on getting that CDG wallet. But knowing Supreme I probably won't even have any money left to put into it after I buy it!
Sick joke bro, hows the 6th grade treatin ya?

WTB Entire DJ Clark Kent Wall of Allegiance | Redwall For Mod

February 15, 2013 @ 05:00:40
Need this answered please ----- I'm 5'6 weigh 125 pounds fairly skinny will a size medium shirt fit me after washed warmly
Supreme doesn't ship to Africa. sorry you emaciated Ethiopian.

WTB Entire DJ Clark Kent Wall of Allegiance | Redwall For Mod

February 15, 2013 @ 05:01:18

You'll also make it easier to identify the fags 

February 15, 2013 @ 05:08:40
Need this answered please ----- I'm 5'6 weigh 125 pounds fairly skinny will a size medium shirt fit me after washed warmly
Depends on how you like to wear your T's. I've worn supreme T's in medium after washed and hang dried and they fit more on the fitted side and some Ts I own after the same process fit a lot better with a bit of room and longer. We are the same hight but I have more weight on you (about 30 pounds).

In the end it should fit, but like I said everyone has a preference for fit. 

February 15, 2013 @ 05:29:55
This morning before I went to work, like usual. Thought this was a forum about clothing brands, not hygiene. 
you sound like a nerd 

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

February 15, 2013 @ 05:33:50

Sup x CDG part2
(most likely must cop)

Floral Hoodie
(looks like it's better suited to girls, need to see in person before pulling the trigger)

Camo Varsity

Bling iPhone Case
(pass)

Fishtail Parka
(looks real nice but the branding is a bit too loud for my liking, again need to see in person)
you're an idiot, do you know that?  

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

February 15, 2013 @ 05:46:45
@mengdynasty thanks for clearing this up , I don't usually buy supreme tees and I can never find size small so a medium is my choice and I just want it to fit regulary I just don't want it long in my waist ,
Blow a few dollars to find out like the rest have done in the past.   Also I think that it's time to move up to size M by now anyways, don't worry I'm sure it's not going to be a dress on you if that's what you're worried about..
February 15, 2013 @ 05:55:32

Sup x CDG part2
(most likely must cop)

Floral Hoodie

Camo Varsity

Bling iPhone Case
(pass)

Fishtail Parka
Where's the bling iPhone case? I must have missed it
February 15, 2013 @ 06:16:36
How about that jacket? 
February 15, 2013 @ 06:33:24
Oh Shit...I Smell The Hype Now #SS13

I just saw the performance it was the bling box logo couldn't really tell if it was a crewneck or tee though and the varsity had supreme in black written on the back
February 15, 2013 @ 06:45:36

I just saw the performance it was the bling box logo couldn't really tell if it was a crewneck or tee though and the varsity had supreme in black written on the back
how big of writing we talking on the back?

February 15, 2013 @ 06:51:47

how big of writing we talking on the back?
wasn't that big and the black font made it kinda hard to see might not have even said supreme but it does have writing on the back
February 15, 2013 @ 07:04:33
could Trinidad and Aaron be wearing the same jacket? camo and black versions
February 15, 2013 @ 07:25:53
That looks like a worker jacket under the floral hoodie
February 15, 2013 @ 07:31:25
could Trinidad and Aaron be wearing the same jacket? camo and black versions
very possible. appears to be the same collar and cuff. guess we'll know on monday...

February 15, 2013 @ 07:39:51
That looks like a white tee to me bro.
But that jacket over the floral, isn't a workers jacket, nor does it resemble any of the styles of the previous worker jackets.
February 15, 2013 @ 07:46:33
That looks like a white tee to me bro.
But that jacket over the floral, isn't a workers jacket, nor does it resemble any of the styles of the previous worker jackets.
I know it can't be a windbreaker of course so could it possibly be a bomber jacket
February 15, 2013 @ 09:29:00
anyone else wanna see another NSW collab to follow the uptowns? id love some trainer 1's or huarache trainers

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x