[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

May 23, 2013 @ 15:43
two weeks in a row with those secret drops. possible third time next week?
May 23, 2013 @ 15:49
i cant understand why ya'll are paying $120+ for a plain hoody .... in spring
May 23, 2013 @ 15:51
need that bball tank

06/05/14 sale collection up for grabs http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/182810/

May 23, 2013 @ 15:53
Worst cw of tie dye camp sells out first..
May 23, 2013 @ 15:54
anyone know how i can go about shipping my package somewhere else? CC is registered back home, i'm in college.
call or email? thanks in advance! 
i always have the same problem, just call and they'll change the address
edit: before shipping confirmation obv but yea
May 23, 2013 @ 15:55
Worst cw of tie dye camp sells out first..
Red box logo
It makes people wet

#HansumBoys

May 23, 2013 @ 15:55
anyone know how i can go about shipping my package somewhere else? CC is registered back home, i'm in college.
call or email? thanks in advance! 
I did this once, I called supreme and they were able to redirect it to my school for $15. I think you have to call before it gets sent out from supreme though.

SUPREME MECHANICS JACKET FOR SALE. RED, M. we flex like 90 px || instagram: pattshreds ||

May 23, 2013 @ 15:56
Not only did the new items not have new in the top corner but Supreme would not let me add to cart or drop down for bball jersey in black, then when i finally got it it said my card was declined, next i tried for blue and it said I had to choose a state(which never happens because I use autofill). Ended up with the white jersey
May 23, 2013 @ 15:59
Did the acid shirt actually sell out?
Damn, I was waiting to grab that but it's not up on the online store anymore. It didn't sell out the past few weeks when I checked. That shit was slept on. Any kind souls in LA or NY wanna proxy?
May 23, 2013 @ 16:00
i wonder if anyone's gonna cop the guatemala shirt
i haven't seen it mentioned at all 
May 23, 2013 @ 16:02
Damn, I was waiting to grab that but it's not up on the online store anymore. It didn't sell out the past few weeks when I checked. That shit was slept on. Any kind souls in LA or NY wanna proxy?
blue sold out. black didnt. 
May 23, 2013 @ 16:05
Easy pass day imo
May 23, 2013 @ 16:05
The FUCK bones tee had no appeal to me until I read the inspiration behind it. I can't remember the musician who used  to always wear the chicken bone necklace though.. If memory serves, it was from a highsnobiety article
think it was a complex list actually
May 23, 2013 @ 16:10
Yes please sleep on the bamboo so I can cop it Warehouse Sale
May 23, 2013 @ 16:15
For you guys complaining about auto fill I feel bad, the iPhone app has never failed me smokeyface

**MIXTAPE COMING SOON** Sus Chinatown Afterparty Remixes Lacking Operational Studio Vol. 1

Not only did the new items not have new in the top corner but Supreme would not let me add to cart or drop down for bball jersey in black, then when i finally got it it said my card was declined, next i tried for blue and it said I had to choose a state(which never happens because I use autofill). Ended up with the white jersey 

I wonder how some people copped a couple jersey let alone one?
I was pressing F5 til it updated and then couldn't put it into my cart, what did you all do different?
Auto-fill fucked me over, couldn't cop black, but got navy in L if anyone wants to trade for a black.

Got two black jerseys in M and a navy in L.
Hit me up, no lowballs.
lol
May 23, 2013 @ 16:16
Hit me up, no lowballs.
100$
May 23, 2013 @ 16:16
nah dude they just took it down because it wasn't selling, and they'll drop it again at the end of the season
May 23, 2013 @ 16:20
Hit me up, no lowballs.
lol

lol man, did u use google auto fill or other program? cause i got fucked as well..
May 23, 2013 @ 16:21

http://real1st.tumblr.com/

May 23, 2013 @ 16:29
That bamboo is dope. Also, hope you don't look like this with them shorts lmao
May 23, 2013 @ 16:30
Unless they drop more tees, my S/S is done.

∞good to go since '91∞

May 23, 2013 @ 16:31
the autofill coding on their page was changed yesterday or the day before, I don't remember. So to those complaining about autofill not working...it was the author of the page's choice...not your browser.
May 23, 2013 @ 16:34
the autofill coding on their page was changed yesterday or the day before, I don't remember. So to those complaining about autofill not working...it was the author of the page's choice...not your browser.
what? and it for sure was working last night 
May 23, 2013 @ 16:39
I knew that Econ guy was on some shit. still have my split on ds. small box logos in Kelly flew

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

May 23, 2013 @ 16:43
what? and it for sure was working last night 
the name address code was unchanged but the credit card autofill code was changed.
May 23, 2013 @ 16:45
anyone else think that wearing l/s hooded top and bball jersey together is to much preme at once?
May 23, 2013 @ 16:47
Not at all, would look dope if you got the right colorways. (black/black or white/navy) 
I would have done it but I sent my hooded top back with defect. 
May 23, 2013 @ 16:53
Hit me up, no lowballs.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
HYPECHAT 0