Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 22, 2013 @ 12:30 AM
oxionoma

thank you ronaldreds,.. i just looked on ebay and found a few with apprent flaws.. thanks for noticing..i will send pix of the recipt to spamster.. and maybe on here is my name is blocked out mainly address...there is not this good of fakes of pcl at this time... i will be posting more with spamster as well to clarify how this is unfounded, i sent spamster like 20 ended and current ebay auctions... you can see the variations
May 22, 2013 @ 12:32 AM
oxionoma

not that i should have too some people don't use the power of reason and deduction..and a little logic
May 22, 2013 @ 12:50 AM
sneakerdoctor

debating copping the CDG 2 tee or the Kingston Tank? Need help deciding, any CONSTRUCTIVE input is appreciated.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/181144403079?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

http://www.ebay.com/itm/181142079940?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

His prices seem pretty good considering what others were asking for these 2 items. Having trouble purchasing for the short term or long term. I'll probably get more use out the Tee but that tank top looks dope in real pictures.

**Supreme FS brand new** Red Bling Box Logo (XL)

May 22, 2013 @ 12:52 AM
Hilla Chill

I'm dying for the Guns shirt to drop... best shit since the Cars buttondown and Matador shirt. Anyone have any idea when?
So that translates to best shirt to drop since F/W12 or since three weeks ago?
Rereading that... it doesn't make sense. I meant that the Cars and Matador are two of the best dropped in the past couple years... along with the 8ball + Dogs and Ducks.

itswhatchumakeit.tumblr.com/

May 22, 2013 @ 01:07 AM
sneakerdoctor

debating copping the CDG 2 tee or the Kingston Tank? Need help deciding, any CONSTRUCTIVE input is appreciated.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/181144403079?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

http://www.ebay.com/itm/181142079940?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

His prices seem pretty good considering what others were asking for these 2 items. Having trouble purchasing for the short term or long term. I'll probably get more use out the Tee but that tank top looks dope in real pictures.

stop advertising YOUR items on here OF dickrider
LOL you made that assumption based on what? FOH. This is a thread to discuss Supreme, I asked a simple question to get people's input and bring this thread back to talking about Supreme instead of the random stuff that happens all week before the drop.

**Supreme FS brand new** Red Bling Box Logo (XL)

May 22, 2013 @ 01:09 AM
SATA HDD

supreme wallaces look like a hybrid of blind man and 3D glasses
May 22, 2013 @ 01:20 AM
sunnysidecali

any ideas when the comme des garcons shoes will drop? will that be towards the end of the season? and is this shirt legit?
i'm not advertising...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Supreme-Kate-Moss-tee-shirt-Medium-grey-box-logo-cdg-pcl-pyrex-vision-givenchy-/281110546169?pt=US_Mens_Tshirts&hash=item41737e86f9
May 22, 2013 @ 01:39 AM
Mega_pro92

i can't believe how stupid some of you are.. i was at work... i have feedback on alot of fourms, just never signed up on Hypebeast... you little kids have ruined this hobby.. that shirt is not fake.. i tried on just once and needed a large.. most people know these ended up running small... i will post the pix that i took on the 16th of march for spamster with the receipt from supreme.... i understand if spamster is not ok with the shirt for what ever reason.. but we all know supreme quaility has  went down hill over the last 5 years for sure.... spamster if you contact me i will give you my email , apologize for thinking you were going to scam me... i will sell this shirt no problem and or trade for a large... i am really picky and i seen nothing wrong with it.. he texted me last night and said he received it and would ship tomorrow... that's why i got worried he was going to fraud me... i have been doing this since 98 and only have been frauded once, so this had me very concerned... spamster contact me, and i will talk with you and it will be resolved..... but i don't appreciate people trying to ruin my reputation... 
i just find it weird that you made a new account for this transaction. 
May 22, 2013 @ 01:46 AM
acompanion

how you think you look in preme

That hooded duck jacket though.

8( x x )8

May 22, 2013 @ 02:12 AM
kinguah

how you think you look in preme

That hooded duck jacket though.
Basically a Carhartt Jacket, but still pretty slick

WTB: Supreme Ombre Flannel red/brown '09 Medium/Large

May 22, 2013 @ 02:46 AM
slap

LOL you made that assumption based on what? FOH. This is a thread to discuss Supreme, I asked a simple question to get people's input and bring this thread back to talking about Supreme instead of the random stuff that happens all week before the drop.
Nothing wrong with asking for opinions, we all know what the CDG 2 and Kingston tshirt look like, and you especially don't have to link Ebay.

Also, $20 says that Bling hoodie that you're advertising in your signature is the same hoodie that "dannthemann39" on Ebay is selling. 

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

May 22, 2013 @ 03:04 AM
whitemilk

any ideas when the comme des garcons shoes will drop? will that be towards the end of the season? and is this shirt legit?
i'm not advertising...
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Supreme-Kate-Moss-tee-shirt-Medium-grey-box-logo-cdg-pcl-pyrex-vision-givenchy-/281110546169?pt=US_Mens_Tshirts&hash=item41737e86f9
dude you didnt hear they canceled the shoes ...

WTB Vans X Carhartt half cab, supreme X Campballs half cab 11.5

May 22, 2013 @ 03:08 AM
delio08

Did they really cancel the shoes??? Don't lie to me I was wishing for this shut

ANY DIGI FLORAL JANOSKI SIZE 8

May 22, 2013 @ 03:08 AM
delio08

I meant shit

May 22, 2013 @ 03:19 AM
vastaire

They fit me almost exactly like they fit bondaroff 

I'm an adult though, they would probably fit someone younger or asian.
big head boiiiiii hahahaha jk jk I have a big head too that's why I waited to hear someone say "dem shits are small" real talk though, Italian frames always have been notoriously small and always will, don't feel down we all buy stuff that doesn't fit every once in awhile, great example for me is the baseball jersey last season.. I got one in L and should of sized up, thing is hella tiny in the arms I feel like I am gonna rip the sleeves if I flex.
moss big guy your guns aint that big 
May 22, 2013 @ 03:34 AM
paranoea911

is supreme made in the US?
May 22, 2013 @ 03:34 AM
skittles

What's in stock at Supreme NY, if anyone's been there lately? Gonna be in the city next week

Clean and serene since 7/22/2012

May 22, 2013 @ 03:37 AM
whitemilk

trolling or serious ?

WTB Vans X Carhartt half cab, supreme X Campballs half cab 11.5

May 22, 2013 @ 03:44 AM
Stackies

Yeah, something about CDG not receiving their amount of the collab profit, now there's a law suit.

Haven't you seen the "Sue Me" Shirts?
May 22, 2013 @ 04:03 AM
vis

twin towers on a shirt is edgy
May 22, 2013 @ 04:13 AM
vafins

twin towers on a shirt is edgy

yeah except he meant Ralph Sampson and Hakeem Olajuwon who were nicknamed the twin towers
May 22, 2013 @ 04:19 AM
vis

ah ok, thought that was really out of place. 
dont really know basketball history nor do i follow the rockets
May 22, 2013 @ 04:26 AM
sunnysidecali

Yeah, something about CDG not receiving their amount of the collab profit, now there's a law suit.

the sue me shirts are for a completely different reason....lol smh
May 22, 2013 @ 04:37 AM
gocougs77

trolling or serious ?
valid question, I was very disappointed to see my split was made in china, hats always made in the us but everything it just sort of depends.
May 22, 2013 @ 04:50 AM
damn its me

not my auction, but whats you guys opinion on ACTUAL market value for these?
May 22, 2013 @ 04:51 AM
soshaaun

yep get ur preme straight bro
Coming from the guy with the fake leopard camp 
May 22, 2013 @ 04:53 AM
delio08

Ya I thought the "Su Me" Tees were for married to the mob the supreme bitch tees? not the CDG??? idk can anyone confirm this??? 

May 22, 2013 @ 04:57 AM
Apex

Ya I thought the "Su Me" Tees were for married to the mob the supreme bitch tees? not the CDG??? idk can anyone confirm this??? 
Yeah they are
May 22, 2013 @ 05:05 AM
kevlar

IF YOU HAVE A RESPONSE TO THIS POST, DON'T QUOTE IT. I USE A SHIT-TON OF PICS.

You guys need to remember that he's innocent until proven guilty. To be honest, I was starting to think that he was purposely trading a fake too, until I actually put some time into looking into this shit:

1.) Tag Placement

Collar doesn't come down enough on the M, and the sewing on the tag is all bunched up.

Should be like this:
Not necessarily true. My size M doesn't go down that much; it cuts off right after the "Supreme" tag and blocks off the M. Same goes with whoever runs the YouAintSwift resale site.

In addition to that, if you were to force the shirt to fold along the hem, you'll find that your tag will be much closer to the lower end of the collar.

2.) Repeat Pattern
As @slytendencies said,
"You see how the bunch that has the small pink flower on top is only paired repeatedly with a small peach flower under it and a white flower on both left and right sides, then the other bunch of flowers is a big pink with a black to its right, on his the pattern seems to be completely off...its hard to believe someone could fake this but if i were you i wouldnt do the trade."

If you look closely, both shirts have both patterns you described. Supreme went a little more complicated with the repeating pattern than you might've thought.

a.) The blue triangles represent the "pink-peach-MAROON" rose-repeat pattern.
b.) The red triangles represent the "pink-peach-WHITE" rose-repeat pattern.
The pink & peach roses are used twice in different patterns, one next to the maroon rose (bottom right of blue triangle), another next to a white rose (bottom right of red triangle).
c.) The green squares show that each shirt shows the exact same print. You can see, by using the green squares as references, that the pattern is similar all around the squares as well. The pattern doesn't fit exactly, due to the orientation of the picture.

3.) Sleeves

I feel that the only major contrast between the two is that your black threading happened to fall on the light-colored part of the print, whereas his happened to fall on the dark-colored part of the print. Aside from that, it's a pretty standard stitching, I don't really see anything wrong with it.

4.) Mini Logo

This is the only part throwing me off. Everything seems on point except for the fact that his "S" is thicker. Could be from random variation. My PCL tee matches with the thinner "S", if that helps.

Small-stitched letterings usually follow distinct "pixelated" patterns, similarly too how you can see how many pixels make up a letter when you zoom in on fonts on your computer. You should be able to tell by eyeing it closely whether the stitching matches perfectly or not (I can't really tell from the pictures alone).

I'm not saying that this definitely is or isn't fake. I'm just providing some additional things you might have overlooked. I mean, to be honest, you pointed out so many flaws, that you should return this regardless of whether this is real or not.

On a personal note, I appreciate that you initially didn't want to expose the trader until you were completely sure that his shirt was fake. 
May 22, 2013 @ 05:11 AM
kevlar

Sorry for bringing that up again ^

I saw this discussion a few hours ago, but I wasn't able to input anything until I got home.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.