Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
May 21, 2013 @ 07:57 PM
yooooo

If thats what the fakes are looking like, I might have to cop.
good we can laugh at you then
May 21, 2013 @ 08:08 PM
Blurt

Can I get a legit check please? Unfortunately I feel like the answer is blatantly clear but needed more opinions before taking further action.

Last week a member approached me via PM asking to trade his medium PCL tee for my large, claiming that he wanted to wear and the medium was too small. I told him no problem but you ship first. Thought it was a bit odd that he didn't want to sell the medium for rape, buy the large for a little less rape and pocket the left over dollars. We set up an agreement, he shipped, and yesterday I received. I've got issues. Opinions? If you only have a general comment to make please don't quote all the pics and clog up the board. Thanks, fam

The tag placement is way off. Tag should be visible when laying flush correct? Plus color is off

I feel like the stitching inside the pocket is different. Granted it could vary from shirt to shirt but it made me wonder. Top pic is my legit large bottom pic is his medium

The sleeve lays evenly along the hem on mine. No matter how hard I try to straighten the medium sleeve along the hem, the ends wont lay flush. His on top mine on bottom

On my tee the shoulder hem is in front of the shirt when laying flat on a surface. The hem on his is sort of in the front and in the back and not even on both sides.

Font on the tag looked a little different too. Mine on top his on the bottom.  

Who Pm'd you?
May 21, 2013 @ 08:10 PM
youthanized

What's droppin this thursday? The guns stuff? PCL bucket?
May 21, 2013 @ 08:13 PM
spamster

Can I get a legit check please? Unfortunately I feel like the answer is blatantly clear but needed more opinions before taking further action.

Last week a member approached me via PM asking to trade his medium PCL tee for my large, claiming that he wanted to wear and the medium was too small. I told him no problem but you ship first. Thought it was a bit odd that he didn't want to sell the medium for rape, buy the large for a little less rape and pocket the left over dollars. We set up an agreement, he shipped, and yesterday I received. I've got issues. Opinions? If you only have a general comment to make please don't quote all the pics and clog up the board. Thanks, fam

The tag placement is way off. Tag should be visible when laying flush correct? Plus color is off

I feel like the stitching inside the pocket is different. Granted it could vary from shirt to shirt but it made me wonder. Top pic is my legit large bottom pic is his medium

The sleeve lays evenly along the hem on mine. No matter how hard I try to straighten the medium sleeve along the hem, the ends wont lay flush. His on top mine on bottom

On my tee the shoulder hem is in front of the shirt when laying flat on a surface. The hem on his is sort of in the front and in the back and not even on both sides.

Who Pm'd you?
I don't want to call anyone out in the forum. I'm sending it back so that ends it. I'm sure if you dig around in my posts you could find out. 
May 21, 2013 @ 08:16 PM
SurfaWAVE

wave

May 21, 2013 @ 08:19 PM
SurfaWAVE

Damn that's a really good fake they were out to get you, but you was on point w it Not even worth keeping that's some bitch shit
May 21, 2013 @ 08:36 PM
RyandaGod

Who Pm'd you?
I don't want to call anyone out in the forum. I'm sending it back so that ends it. I'm sure if you dig around in my posts you could find out. 
you don't want to call out someone trying to sell/trade fake shit? Tha fuck?

Log off faggot
May 21, 2013 @ 08:38 PM
May 21, 2013 @ 08:40 PM
jordansnomore

fake game crazy

I'm moving to dubai SUPREME FIRE SALE ---> http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/217517#4416542

May 21, 2013 @ 08:46 PM
nogatco

Who Pm'd you?

Log off faggot
Yeah srsly, wtf. Drop some names pussy. Someone is gonna end up getting fucked over for like 3 bills when the kid resells it, unless you man up.
May 21, 2013 @ 08:50 PM
vafins

http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/201123#4018689

the guys name is the agreement thread

but the guy only has 3 posts two of them coming from the same thread........ so you really shouldn't have traded with the guy in the first place

new and old supreme for sale...http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/211062#4257430

May 21, 2013 @ 08:53 PM
spamster

Who Pm'd you?

Log off faggot
Your responses always display such intelligence. I just didn't want to call anyone out since there is no concrete proof that it's fake. Nogato does make a good point about fellow members getting scammed so I will name names for the sake of protecting others. His name is Oxionoma

Sincerely,
Spamster the Pussy/Faggot
May 21, 2013 @ 08:54 PM
nogatco

Good job spam, proud of you bro.
May 21, 2013 @ 08:54 PM
RelaxAndRawr

I know it's unlikely but... does Supreme put up Smalls online during the sale? Was hoping to get the Chequered S/S.
May 21, 2013 @ 08:55 PM
spamster

http://hypebeast.com/forums/buyerseller-feedback/201123#4018689

the guys name is the agreement thread

but the guy only has 3 posts two of them coming from the same thread........ so you really shouldn't have traded with the guy in the first place
Thats why I made him ship first. I didnt send anything. I'm boxing up his shirt right now and sending it back. Ill update our agreement thread with tracking info later. 
May 21, 2013 @ 08:57 PM
lalala

I know it's unlikely but... does Supreme put up Smalls online during the sale? Was hoping to get the Chequered S/S.
some stuff, prolly not that item tho

x

May 21, 2013 @ 09:05 PM
stephen3309

Honestly I think this is a legit shirt. Just a really, really, really, shitty print. It happens all the time when clothing is mass produced. I think that this is more of a problem of quality controle on supremes end that knockoff brands getting really good. 
May 21, 2013 @ 09:06 PM
vis

you should make him pay the shipping back
May 21, 2013 @ 09:08 PM
spamster

Honestly I think this is a legit shirt. Just really. really really shitty print. It happens al the time when clothing is mass produced. I think that this is more of a problem of quality controle on supremes end that knockoff brands getting really good. 
Seems reasonable. Its still enough to make me hesitant and not want to trade. Simple as that. If you're uncomfortable with a trade, back away. No loss for anybody. I'm an honest person and am sending him back the same shirt he sent so there should be no issue. 
May 21, 2013 @ 09:08 PM
hitthebeeper

If thats a fake, thats a shockingly convincing fake
May 21, 2013 @ 09:12 PM
spamster

you should make him pay the shipping back
Yeah right. He's already claiming that I'm sending him back a fake shirt. Apparently my plan was to wait for someone to contact me asking if they could trade me their medium for my large, then once they shipped it to me, I would replace said medium with a fake and ship it back to them the next day. Diabolical 
May 21, 2013 @ 09:15 PM
vis

^ did he send a pic of it before he shipped?
you could use that as evidence that you're not switching the tees
May 21, 2013 @ 09:21 PM
falsenaga

Fuck that. You have his address, send him a shitload of pizzas and carpet samples.
May 21, 2013 @ 09:24 PM
spamster

^ did he send a pic of it before he shipped?
you could use that as evidence that you're not switching the tees
He claimed he was going to, but never did. I sent him tagged pics of my shirt before he shipped. I've invited him to come speak his piece in this thread or our agreement thread, but for whatever reason, he refuses. 
May 21, 2013 @ 09:32 PM
SHARKlN

size comparison to frogskins
May 21, 2013 @ 09:39 PM
thenewguy

Red baja shirt restock

partial restock on FTP tank as well

Looking for Harris tweed coach XL

May 21, 2013 @ 09:43 PM
SilvioDante

xionoma or whatever his name is is just trying to catch you slipping spamster fuck that dude send him his shit back and be done with it.
May 21, 2013 @ 09:52 PM
spamster

xionoma or whatever his name is is just trying to catch you slipping spamster fuck that dude send him his shit back and be done with it.
Word. Trying hard but no response from him other than calling me a liar and scammer via text. All I want is the address of where to send this shirt. I could just send it to the return address on the package but he'll probably say it never came. Being a good citizen isn't easy. 

Anyway, what's dropping Thursday?
May 21, 2013 @ 09:54 PM
dominant

Word. Trying hard but no response from him other than calling me a liar and scammer via text. All I want is the address of where to send this shirt. I could just send it to the return address on the package but he'll probably say it never came. Being a good citizen isn't easy. 

Anyway, what's dropping Thursday?
put tracking or delivery confirmation on that bitch
May 21, 2013 @ 09:55 PM
dominant

What's droppin this thursday? The guns stuff? PCL bucket?
raft

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.