May 21, 2013 @ 03:22 PM
JordR

i can garantee im not 20% body fat though. check my IG if you really like looking at men so much

Ahh and thus the plot thickens, what seemed to be homophobia was actually a feeble attempt to fish out possible prey in this user's homo erotic fantasies of other men looking at his IG.
tbf i haven't actually posted any link to my IG which i do have a different username for. so that is in fact incorrect
May 21, 2013 @ 03:23 PM
smmfd

Can anyone confirm the frame width of the Factory sunglasses? 
May 21, 2013 @ 03:24 PM
fyuur

Jrevans92,

No offense bro but you are the ugliest motherfucker I have ever seen. If I didn't know any better I'd assume your mom was a titty waitress at hooters, got pregnant, was fired for her slump in appearance, then couldn't afford an abortion so she had the local kids try and whack her bulging fetus like a piñata. Only you survived and that's how you ended up with such a disfigured face. Either that or you got baptized with scolding hot coffee. I bet if a blind kid felt your face he'd be asking why there's a pizza on this camels ass. ****s disgusting bro get it sorted or at least wear a bucket over your head or something. peace

"Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace."

May 21, 2013 @ 03:26 PM
leganja_giver

jfk is pifffffcoolcool in person i was kinda second guessing it but print came out great. also anyone else get the pcl sticker with the jfk?
May 21, 2013 @ 03:27 PM
BigPO

i can garantee im not 20% body fat though. check my IG if you really like looking at men so much

Ahh and thus the plot thickens, what seemed to be homophobia was actually a feeble attempt to fish out possible prey in this user's homo erotic fantasies of other men looking at his IG.
tbf i haven't actually posted any link to my IG which i do have a different username for. so that is in fact incorrect
That's what they all say when Chris Hansen walks through those doors. 

S/S 14 playboy gang est. 2014. #FW14NeopreneGang

May 21, 2013 @ 03:52 PM
LA

lol you guys are arguing over the internet...smh x2
May 21, 2013 @ 04:03 PM
spamster

Can I get a legit check please? Unfortunately I feel like the answer is blatantly clear but needed more opinions before taking further action.

Last week a member approached me via PM asking to trade his medium PCL tee for my large, claiming that he wanted to wear and the medium was too small. I told him no problem but you ship first. Thought it was a bit odd that he didn't want to sell the medium for rape, buy the large for a little less rape and pocket the left over dollars. We set up an agreement, he shipped, and yesterday I received. I've got issues. Opinions? If you only have a general comment to make please don't quote all the pics and clog up the board. Thanks, fam

The tag placement is way off. Tag should be visible when laying flush correct? Plus color is off

I feel like the stitching inside the pocket is different. Granted it could vary from shirt to shirt but it made me wonder. Top pic is my legit large bottom pic is his medium

The sleeve lays evenly along the hem on mine. No matter how hard I try to straighten the medium sleeve along the hem, the ends wont lay flush. His on top mine on bottom

On my tee the shoulder hem is in front of the shirt when laying flat on a surface. The hem on his is sort of in the front and in the back and not even on both sides.

Font on the tag looked a little different too. Mine on top his on the bottom.  

May 21, 2013 @ 04:16 PM
FunkNasty

@spamster does the fabric feel noticeably different between the two? Admittedly I'm not an expert by any means but after looking at your pics his definitely looks off, and I feel like the tags are the biggest giveaway. Especially the wordmark on the main tag, his looks thicker and weird, for the lack of a better term.

It's possible that they used different manufacturers, but pretty unlikely. You could ask the guy to send you a pic of his order confirmation if he actually did buy it from the store. 
May 21, 2013 @ 04:24 PM
joseph_squared

damn pcl getting faked?
May 21, 2013 @ 04:25 PM
SHARKlN

Collar doesn't come down enough on the M, and the sewing on the tag is all bunched up.

Should be like this:
May 21, 2013 @ 04:44 PM
baconmane

Can I get a legit check please? Unfortunately I feel like the answer is blatantly clear but needed more opinions before taking further action.

Last week a member approached me via PM asking to trade his medium PCL tee for my large, claiming that he wanted to wear and the medium was too small. I told him no problem but you ship first. Thought it was a bit odd that he didn't want to sell the medium for rape, buy the large for a little less rape and pocket the left over dollars. We set up an agreement, he shipped, and yesterday I received. I've got issues. Opinions? If you only have a general comment to make please don't quote all the pics and clog up the board. Thanks, fam

The tag placement is way off. Tag should be visible when laying flush correct? Plus color is off

I feel like the stitching inside the pocket is different. Granted it could vary from shirt to shirt but it made me wonder. Top pic is my legit large bottom pic is his medium

The sleeve lays evenly along the hem on mine. No matter how hard I try to straighten the medium sleeve along the hem, the ends wont lay flush. His on top mine on bottom

On my tee the shoulder hem is in front of the shirt when laying flat on a surface. The hem on his is sort of in the front and in the back and not even on both sides.

damn these fakes are just getting better and better....
May 21, 2013 @ 04:55 PM
kinguah

What's the quality of the material like compared to the original? It seems like they'd be pretty hard to distinguish without a side by side comparison.

WTB: Supreme Ombre Flannel red/brown '09 Medium/Large

May 21, 2013 @ 05:26 PM
BigPO

@Spamster I would say fake, too many White Roses. The PCL print is a repetitive print, every print is different that's just facts. But the White Roses on the fake tee looks placed. As you can see on your PCL there's a foreground White Rose and a Background White Rose. There's not as many foreground white roses, but an even amount of background white roses to make the shirt "pop". I'm sure Supreme realized that if they print like the "Fake", the shirt would look less saturated.

However, I could be wrong and this could just be a reaaaaally bad print. Conclusion, fakes are getting better

S/S 14 playboy gang est. 2014. #FW14NeopreneGang

May 21, 2013 @ 05:26 PM
spamster

Material is similar. His is a bit more coarse, but scarily similar to the touch. Being the original is thin as fuk anyway, probably makes these easier to fake. Its the collar tag that screamed fake to me. Thanks for all the feedback. 
May 21, 2013 @ 05:43 PM
sanvhez

If this is a fake that's incredible
May 21, 2013 @ 05:58 PM
pw

THE THIRST IS REAL

May 21, 2013 @ 06:36 PM
Centropy

Fake, specially If the guy didn't send tags, clear bag and receipt or order slip.

Seems like the easist way to tell is the collar like sharking said. It also looks as if the fake actually has a slightly different floral pattern arrangement to the legit artwork. I know they're all different in position but the actual repetitions of floral look off on the fake like BigPO was saying.

I guess that's also the reason for the color difference, if they used a scan off google images or scanned the album cover themselves then it's bound to be slightly different in hue and saturation, probably hard to fake a perfect color match if the bootleggers didn't have a legit one to begin with.

I wouldn't go anywhere near a PCL tee now without the auction having legit tags (the UK release had double stickers), reseal bag and a store receipt. Seems way too dodgy after seeing this fake, specially if they fix the collar and print in further production runs.
May 21, 2013 @ 06:44 PM
slytendencies

damn these fakes are just getting better and better....
You see how the bunch that has the small pink flower on top is only paired repeatedly with a small peach flower under it and a white flower on both left and right sides, then the other bunch of flowers is a big pink with a black to its right, on his the pattern seems to be completely off...its hard to believe someone could fake this but if i were you i wouldnt do the trade.
May 21, 2013 @ 06:44 PM
zane-

If thats what the fakes are looking like, I might have to cop.

my names zane & i love odd future

May 21, 2013 @ 06:49 PM
fyuur

Wow those sweatshop kids are really stepping their game up

"Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace."

May 21, 2013 @ 06:57 PM
falsenaga

Anyone remember if collabs are included in the end-of-season sale? Wondering if those Factories will ever go on sale.

And on that note, has anyone received theirs already? How's the quality?
May 21, 2013 @ 07:03 PM
vafins

Anyone remember if collabs are included in the end-of-season sale? Wondering if those Factories will ever go on sale.

And on that note, has anyone received theirs already? How's the quality?

sunglasses were not a collab and accessories are not included in the sale
May 21, 2013 @ 07:05 PM
SHARKlN

No they won't go on sale.
Got my pair of the Tortoise Factory yesterday. Quality is absolutely incredible. They feel so solid in my hands, but the temples don't reach all the way back on my ears. Gonna have to sell them and take an L. Tragic.
May 21, 2013 @ 07:05 PM
jvdude

can someone just list the info about the end of the season sale
May 21, 2013 @ 07:09 PM
SHARKlN

Sale includes jackets, coats, shirts, tops, sweatshirts, bottoms, and shorts. 

Sale excludes t-shirts, hats, bags, accessories, decks, shoes, and any collab items. 
30% off, starts a week or two after the last drop of the season, and they put stuff back up online (nothing hyped tho)
May 21, 2013 @ 07:14 PM
jvdude

Sale includes jackets, coats, shirts, tops, sweatshirts, bottoms, and shorts. 

Sale excludes t-shirts, hats, bags, accessories, decks, shoes, and any collab items. 
30% off, starts a week or two after the last drop of the season, and they put stuff back up online (nothing hyped tho)
oh word thanks i hope the hooded athletic is gonna be on there
May 21, 2013 @ 07:17 PM
RyandaGod

I need to cop that denim jacket off that end of season sale since they took it off the web store
May 21, 2013 @ 07:25 PM
Stackies

Left to drop?
May 21, 2013 @ 07:30 PM
zedsdead

Thinkin about that Military peacoat or Supreme/Levis jacket for the end of the season sale. Great looking jackets just that price is a little heavy. 
May 21, 2013 @ 07:50 PM
cutlass

Definitely going to pick up a Checkered Pullover for the sale.

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.