Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 21, 2013 @ 05:17 AM
tezzz

lmao a page for bongs, to piff, we about that top self lyf

fat boy need a 10 piece

May 21, 2013 @ 05:20 AM
Nyc93

I wonder how many people are breaking down that piff right now because of all these bong pics. It's like watching a beer commercial, some serious subliminal is shit going on, two comments in I was crumbling up buds packing them into my bowl. People who don't smoke weed are dumb as fuck, I mean you may physically be smart, but your dumb as fuck. Life is short and your wasting it dealing with your mundane shit of a sober life.

people who smoke weed are dumb as fuck. Too much money wasted. I fux with psychedelics though, waaaaay better experiences. I'll end my comments there.

like dude said above you. if you dont have money its one thing but dont be acting like bud isnt awesome. thats like shitting on supreme shit cause its overpriced. theres a reason, people want it

@hbnyc93

May 21, 2013 @ 05:27 AM
youngcliff

aaaand back to what this thread is actually about...

has anyone heard any more info on the status of the basquiat collab?
May 21, 2013 @ 05:36 AM
cutlass

I don't think I can wait until Friday for my Kennedy to ship in. sad
May 21, 2013 @ 05:46 AM
origins

Literally thought this was a smoking thread when I opened the tab.

http://getsupreme.bigcartel.com/

May 21, 2013 @ 05:53 AM
Yunglink

420 blaze it faggot 
May 21, 2013 @ 06:09 AM
thebasedjedi

Can I buy 2 things of the same item at the same time one on my computer and one on my cell phone?

DS: NAVY SPLATTER CAMP CAP FOR SALE - FOLLOW ON IG @THEBASEDJEDI

May 21, 2013 @ 06:40 AM
tezzz

"what you eat don't make me shit" - Jay z

fat boy need a 10 piece

May 21, 2013 @ 07:16 AM
lewalcindor

Can I buy 2 things of the same item at the same time one on my computer and one on my cell phone?
It's the card, man. Use a different card.
May 21, 2013 @ 08:01 AM
thevizion

im going to london and i live in canada atm so i dont have supreme here, is the online shop a lot more limited then in store ??? thats all iv ever had so idk whats in store like will there be lots of hoodies in the store???
What you see online is what you will get in the store, and if it's sold out online, chances are it'll be sold out or will sell out soon in store. 

Edit: The 'sold out online = sold out in store' only really applies for the really hyped up items, and of course, items will sell out faster online than they will in store, so you may get lucky in store, but if it's a seriously hyped up item you're after then you need to make sure you get to the store early and be prepared to queue. 
May 21, 2013 @ 09:10 AM
wampwamp

fuckin jerk
sodium overdose
May 21, 2013 @ 10:23 AM
hampton

im going to london and i live in canada atm so i dont have supreme here, is the online shop a lot more limited then in store ??? thats all iv ever had so idk whats in store like will there be lots of hoodies in the store???
The only Hoodies currently in store (London) are the Chequered Pullover and the Hooded Athletic (Teal, Purple and Red, in limited sizes).
May 21, 2013 @ 10:43 AM
sandz

Nice, but do you all pull it in one go?

http://www.facebook.com/groups/ShopandSwapLTD // http://instagram.com/l73_ For sale - http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/210537#4242476

May 21, 2013 @ 10:52 AM
Guwop

Guns shirt dropping this week
May 21, 2013 @ 11:27 AM
hampton

The only Hoodies currently in store (London) are the Chequered Pullover and the Hooded Athletic (Teal, Purple and Red, in limited sizes).
....along withe Baja Hooded top, but not sure if that qualifies.

EDIT: Apologies, double post.
May 21, 2013 @ 12:50 PM
paulywalnuts

Snagged the burgundy Kennedy on yesterday's restock...hoped for navy because i just got the melange in the same color but w/e...still waiting on the liberty s/s in blue then im potentially done for the season. Heres hoping i can pull it off and it doesnt end up looking like some comedy clothing type shit.

i master bait from time to time/// WTB: anti hero/sup jersey...medium... white>black>kelly

May 21, 2013 @ 12:53 PM
paulywalnuts

Lets see dem fit pics of Kennedy and baja shirt...

i master bait from time to time/// WTB: anti hero/sup jersey...medium... white>black>kelly

May 21, 2013 @ 01:06 PM
chit

Thirsty gooks.
May 21, 2013 @ 01:14 PM
leganja_giver

Snagged the burgundy Kennedy on yesterday's restock...hoped for navy because i just got the melange in the same color but w/e...still waiting on the liberty s/s in blue then im potentially done for the season. Heres hoping i can pull it off and it doesnt end up looking like some comedy clothing type shit.
With you on that one pauly the JFK looks piff but at the same time you can look like a goop in it. Navy comes in today hopefully I got a good print 
May 21, 2013 @ 01:25 PM
JordR

whats with every asking for "fit" photos of men. sounds a bit homo to me
May 21, 2013 @ 01:27 PM
fyuur

Are you mad because he's 5'11", 210 pounds, 12%-13% bodyfat, and able to bench almost 315 pounds and you aren't? He's on a bulk right now, but he should be cutting next week, just in time for the summer. So while he's rocking some killer abs at 10% bodyfat on the beach, you're going to be on here making fun of the few people who exist in this entire world that are actually more pathetic than you. I bet you're like 20% bodyfat and don't even count your daily caloric intake. Don't worry, though; no one can tell how fat and disgusting you are if you never leave your basement, and thus never see any people in real life. Say what you want about him, but just know that he's extremely athletic and good looking (at least the 9s and 10s who approach him seem to think so), and you're... not? Is that a fair assumption to make? Yeah, let's just go with that. Never been wrong before about the quality of "people" on Hypebeast before.

"Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace."

May 21, 2013 @ 01:29 PM
xafriaf

Can't tell if trolling or serious…^
May 21, 2013 @ 01:37 PM
Bandwagon

Can't tell if trolling or serious…^
lol me either 
May 21, 2013 @ 02:28 PM
howfly

Are you mad because he's 5'11", 210 pounds, 12%-13% bodyfat, and able to bench almost 315 pounds and you aren't? He's on a bulk right now, but he should be cutting next week, just in time for the summer. So while he's rocking some killer abs at 10% bodyfat on the beach, you're going to be on here making fun of the few people who exist in this entire world that are actually more pathetic than you. I bet you're like 20% bodyfat and don't even count your daily caloric intake. Don't worry, though; no one can tell how fat and disgusting you are if you never leave your basement, and thus never see any people in real life. Say what you want about him, but just know that he's extremely athletic and good looking (at least the 9s and 10s who approach him seem to think so), and you're... not? Is that a fair assumption to make? Yeah, let's just go with that. Never been wrong before about the quality of "people" on Hypebeast before.
cool fucking story fag

instagram _burri

May 21, 2013 @ 02:36 PM
paulywalnuts

If fit pics are homo then i guess Supreme shouldnt ever release a lookbook. Way too gay. Thats like 20 pics.

May 21, 2013 @ 02:42 PM
JordR

tl;dr:

fyuur's a fag
May 21, 2013 @ 02:49 PM
JordR

i was simply making a joke about the fact that the word "fit" can be used to describe someone who is good looking. therefore men asking for "fit" pics of other men could sound a little bit gay. i wasn't talking about anyone in particular. of course i know what people actually mean when they're asking for fit pics. it was just a bit of sarcasm. but anyway fyuur, cool story bro, i beg you to tell it again
May 21, 2013 @ 02:53 PM
lalala

shit troll copy pasta

x

May 21, 2013 @ 02:56 PM
JordR

i can garantee im not 20% body fat though. check my IG if you really like looking at men so much
May 21, 2013 @ 03:20 PM
BigPO

i can garantee im not 20% body fat though. check my IG if you really like looking at men so much

Ahh and thus the plot thickens, what seemed to be homophobia was actually a feeble attempt to fish out possible prey in this user's homo erotic fantasies of other men looking at his IG.

S/S 14 playboy gang est. 2014. #FW14NeopreneGang

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.