[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

May 22, 2013 @ 13:33
what do supreme shops actually sell on days that nothing [of supreme] drops? does supreme even have general releases that arent limited or shit?
Idk If you mean inbetween seasons, but yes they just sell the stuff that's left over. They also have other tees and shoes for sale that aren't supreme related.
May 22, 2013 @ 14:08
what do supreme shops actually sell on days that nothing [of supreme] drops? does supreme even have general releases that arent limited or shit?
show some respect most of the guys that downvoted him probably just joined this year lol

"Tell your father I'm here - and tell him the Lannisters aren't the only ones who pay their debts."

May 22, 2013 @ 14:10
show some respect most of the guys that downvoted him probably just joined this year lol
does that mean you downvoted or

May 22, 2013 @ 14:11
Damn can't a guy post up in some work clothes!
May 22, 2013 @ 14:11
Also why is my shit horizontal now that i'm on a computer?  Uploading pics from the iphone ftl
May 22, 2013 @ 14:12
Also why is my shit horizontal now that i'm on a computer?  Uploading pics from the iphone ftl
probably because obey posters

May 22, 2013 @ 14:54
Going to be a stupid question but Im actually being serious.  Does the Cannon 5 panel from last season have the same fit as the sports stack this season?  The sports stack almost looks deeper but I cant really tell.
May 22, 2013 @ 15:03
Anyone have insight on how the button ups are fitting or want to provide a fit with one? On the medium/ large border 5'9 150
Ive got both squares and micro dot in large. I'm 6' 180. Squares fits perfect. More casual than fitted. Nice fit in the chest but looser through the body. I'd go with a medium in that with your specs. Micro dot is more fitted; snug on the arm if you've got any sort of build but if you're frail that might not be an issue. Again a medium in that would work on you. 
May 22, 2013 @ 15:15
Spamster i recieved the tracking thanks... i was hoping you would show everybody the pix i emailed you this morning to show it has the date and your name and all of that, the shirt is real.. it just was not up to your specifications, and it was brandnew never worn... people are pming me asking where to buy fake shirts ect.. i promise i won't tell if you tell me ect.... this is out of hand...
May 22, 2013 @ 15:17
i reckon the red logo donegal is probably the best preme camp
May 22, 2013 @ 15:18
Nice to see the controversy is actually clothing related though..
May 22, 2013 @ 15:21
also is these people like the name right above me(jrod) and several others will stop asking were to get the fake T, and people liek alfie18 who don't know shit about verifiying authenticity... please post the pix spamster, so everybody can see it's the same shirt that i sent you.. and that it's real just not up to your par.. i post pix again once i recieve it back to confirm it's the same shirt..
May 22, 2013 @ 15:47
also is these people like the name right above me(jrod) and several others will stop asking were to get the fake T, and people liek alfie18 who don't know shit about verifiying authenticity... please post the pix spamster, so everybody can see it's the same shirt that i sent you.. and that it's real just not up to your par.. i post pix again once i recieve it back to confirm it's the same shirt..
shut your mouth already.

fat boy need a 10 piece

May 22, 2013 @ 15:53
Lmfao, been outta this thread for so long since the pcl tee was dropped. Then, the wild fake pcl tee appears.
May 22, 2013 @ 16:01
supreme needs to drop some hockey gear for FW13

(_̅_̅_̅_̅_̅м̅a̅я̅i̅j̅u̅a̅n̅a̅_̅_̅_̅ () ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็

May 22, 2013 @ 16:10

Said this like 2 weeks ago and got flagged down lol. S'all good.

You guys starting to realize the vast amounts of Football Tops; I don't see Supreme going that route again 4 seasons in a row.

Hockey Tops are the likely choice. That or a Rugby/Old Football Jersey.  

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS #FW15GoggleGang #TupacJuiceChainWeInDis

May 22, 2013 @ 16:10
Small box logo hoodie in JP? Please drop them in us site too.
May 22, 2013 @ 16:12
Needa drop a knicks bbal jersey next ss.

http://real1st.tumblr.com/

May 22, 2013 @ 16:13
After this B-Ball top, I don't really see myself going for much more.

The Guns shirt didn't look too appealing from the Lucas photos. I expected a better eye-grab from the Gun Print.

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS #FW15GoggleGang #TupacJuiceChainWeInDis

May 22, 2013 @ 16:13
Just post you fucking receipt already. Damn that's all you gotta do
May 22, 2013 @ 16:14

Only reason why I was rooting for the Knicks to go all the way. Well (Melo, Jason Kidd, JR, Lil' Melo, and Shumpert), wanted those guys to get rings. But to just think the amount of Knicks shit Supreme would've dropped had they won it all

May 22, 2013 @ 16:16
Arent these the exact same hoodies that dropped on the first day of F/W12? I remember them sitting for a good while; both online and in stores. Everybody was all wet over the box rogo and slept on these. I've got one in navy. Pretty heavy sweater. Wonder if it will be lighter since its summer. Says heavyweight cotton fleece though...
May 22, 2013 @ 16:18
baja shirt came in yesterday, shit is thin as fuck but that's what I expected, lookin like a pretty sick pullover for summer nights 
May 22, 2013 @ 16:19

Only reason why I was rooting for the Knicks to go all the way. Well (Melo, Jason Kidd, JR, Lil' Melo, and Shumpert), wanted those guys to get rings. But to just think the amount of Knicks shit Supreme would've dropped had they won it all
Still have a chance with the Yankees and Rangers.

May 22, 2013 @ 16:22

Said this like 2 weeks ago and got flagged down lol. S'all good.

You guys starting to realize the vast amounts of Football Tops; I don't see Supreme going that route again 4 seasons in a row.

Hockey Tops are the likely choice. That or a Rugby/Old Football Jersey. 

they have released atleast 1 football top every season since 08 and even when they did release that hockey top in 10 they still released 2 other long sleeve football tops, I dont really mess with the long sleeve ones so it would be cool to see them switch it up
May 22, 2013 @ 16:25
I'd like to see a L/S jersey with a collar like a rugby thing or something similar to the umbro jerseys they did back in 2005-6
May 22, 2013 @ 16:26
feeling that the  cross shorts drop tomorrow 

fat boy need a 10 piece

May 22, 2013 @ 16:30

May 22, 2013 @ 16:45
Arent these the exact same hoodies that dropped on the first day of F/W12? I remember them sitting for a good while; both online and in stores. Everybody was all wet over the box rogo and slept on these. I've got one in navy. Pretty heavy sweater. Wonder if it will be lighter since its summer. Says heavyweight cotton fleece though...
Look the same yeah. I mentioned it earlier in the thread but it's hard to get a clean looking box logo when the stitching is so small. They almost come off as fake when you see the small box logos in person. Sweats were still CYC last year so quality of the hoodie itself is still good.

May 22, 2013 @ 16:46
they make infant body suits? 

Bumpin' Waka Flocka Flame in a underwater tank

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.