[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

May 02, 2013 @ 20:22:09
I sized up on the white hooded top so I can bleach/wash/dry it often cause sometimes i eat like a messy kid
May 02, 2013 @ 20:22:40
tbh if you got something else with the PCL tee that was true test of swiftness, i didnt try to so idk if i wouldve succeeded.

(if it wasnt XL cuz that sat the longest :x )
Gotta disagree.. got everything I wanted.. and used my phone. Granted, it was all in large Ã‚¯\_(ツ)_/¯

you my friend...are SWIFT

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

May 02, 2013 @ 20:26:52
I sized up on the white so I can bleach/wash/dry it often
lol how do you plan to do that without having the letters crack?

if my PCL doesn't fit right I'ma have to get rid of it and cop a Large ... we'll see on Monday. anyone looking for a M with a L on the way? just in case?

we really need to get some fit pics in this
same here...i may need a L as well
so if anyone who is around 5'7" and has a M could you please post a fit pic.

Thanks in advance if anyone does

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

May 02, 2013 @ 20:27:17
I like the hooded top but woulda only paid retail fuck paying resell of $200 if I am gonna spend $200 might as well get a box logo hoodie
May 02, 2013 @ 20:30:49
Lol at people thinking prices will come down. Let's put this in perspective.. A dude who was 30th in line at SUP NY today couldn't get his size medium. This market is gonna dry up like 4 o clock rain, and shortly after, every price you see will start with a three.
You haven't learned economics have you? The desperate people that want the item buy it at a high price the first day or two, then there isn't a steady demand of those desperate buyers. Re-sellers panic and start lowering their price and that leads the others to do so also, to ensure they get their profit. Most I see the shirt being at in the future is 150-200.
May 02, 2013 @ 20:31:05
tbh if you got something else with the PCL tee that was true test of swiftness, i didnt try to so idk if i wouldve succeeded.

(if it wasnt XL cuz that sat the longest :x )
Gotta disagree.. got everything I wanted.. and used my phone. Granted, it was all in large ÃƒÂ‚¯\_(ツ)_/¯

you my friend...are SWIFT
true swiftness

You Fuckin Mourk. instagram - @ian_darin

May 02, 2013 @ 20:32:33
Whats with people crying about the thinness of the PCL tee (or any other tee from this season) are you people retarded? This is the SPRING/SUMMER collection, meaning its hot/warm outside. If you where to wear a heavy weight tshirt in the summer your going to be sweating like crazy.
May 02, 2013 @ 20:35:14
Lol at people thinking prices will come down. Let's put this in perspective.. A dude who was 30th in line at SUP NY today couldn't get his size medium. This market is gonna dry up like 4 o clock rain, and shortly after, every price you see will start with a three.
You haven't learned economics have you? The people that want the item buy it at a high price the first day or two, then there isn't a steady demand of buyers. Re-sellers panic and start lowering their price and that leads the others to do so also, to ensure they get their profit. Most I see the shirt being at in the future is 150-200.
you sound stupid, so i guess the mountain shell or pcl shorts/hoody fits that story well

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

May 02, 2013 @ 20:35:30
Classic logo Denim 5 Panel was good quality for the price. Did anyone else cop one today?

Almost added this to my cart today.  Glad I didn't. What a way to ruin a good piece with the stupid starter logo on the back of it.  The sports stack I can understand the starter logo but this hat should have had the classic supreme on above the snap.
May 02, 2013 @ 20:37:07
You haven't learned economics have you? The people that want the item buy it at a high price the first day or two, then there isn't a steady demand of buyers. Re-sellers panic and start lowering their price and that leads the others to do so also, to ensure they get their profit. Most I see the shirt being at in the future is 150-200.
Quite a bit actually. The demand is like if they dropped a box logo hoodie in one color. We've seen this same market before from Supreme except it usually has a $300 entry point. This was low priced, and very under supplied. Just watch.. 
May 02, 2013 @ 20:38:15
Fit pic of hooded top?
May 02, 2013 @ 20:40:05
30th in line couldn't get a size medium? there's no way everyone in front of him copped a medium so stock must have been so frail.
May 02, 2013 @ 20:46:33
Not trying to be that guy but you left out the Madras camp. Underrated piece in my opinion,

May 02, 2013 @ 20:46:43
I will def get the Kingston shit if I'm black
May 02, 2013 @ 20:50:53
May 02, 2013 @ 20:51:07
Classic logo Denim 5 Panel was good quality for the price. Did anyone else cop one today?

Damn, this looks nice! Glad I picked it up
May 02, 2013 @ 20:51:11
think I'll just get two tanks, then that sour taste of missing out on pcl will go away. 
May 02, 2013 @ 20:51:20
the kingston tee is dope but im going to pass on it since i got the pcl

only other think i could see myself wanting is maybe a melange camp, denim logo and the salt and pepper shakers 

where the azn girls at

May 02, 2013 @ 20:53:54

can i see a fit pic? 

where the azn girls at

May 02, 2013 @ 20:57:23
Why do people always ask for legit checks on items that were never faked? If you're that iffy on buying from a reseller you should have just bought it when it was dropped.
damn im sorry that some of us have jobs and other get to sit at home and use thier parents credit cards. fuck off lame.
May 02, 2013 @ 21:00:18
Quite a bit actually. The demand is like if they dropped a box logo hoodie in one color. We've seen this same market before from Supreme except it usually has a $300 entry point. This was low priced, and very under supplied. Just watch.. 
Just got an offer of $250 for my XL PCL, can't decide how realistic it is to wait for #3hunna

Bumpin' Waka Flocka Flame in a underwater tank

May 02, 2013 @ 21:00:30
how do you call jacobsever lame and you just joined using a screename only relevant to your first season of "supream"

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

May 02, 2013 @ 21:07:03
You haven't learned economics have you? The desperate people that want the item buy it at a high price the first day or two, then there isn't a steady demand of those desperate buyers. Re-sellers panic and start lowering their price and that leads the others to do so also, to ensure they get their profit. Most I see the shirt being at in the future is 150-200.
stupid uneducated nigga
May 02, 2013 @ 21:08:32
how do you call jacobsever lame and you just joined using a screename only relevant to your first season of "supream"
for sucking dick you're lame too
May 02, 2013 @ 21:16:20
i made two orders but i only received a shipping email for the second order i placed. does that happen often?
May 02, 2013 @ 21:24:26
Order number way lower than any other order number i've seen posted on instagram. Guess everyone up on my level isn't a total dumbass noob lol

dude are you bragging about how fast you can checkout? Do you even understand how big of a fucking dork you are?
May 02, 2013 @ 21:25:37
There's also a thing called supply and demand. Maybe you skipped your classes, but that was a decision you made.

Considering these shits were sold out in seconds online, are gone already in-stores and have 10,20+ bids on every listing on eBay the price is not going down anytime soon. There are those who bought it to resell and those who bought it to wear (like myself). People who got the extra dough will buy the shirt because they like it. Those reselling know how sought after this piece is. Trust me, demand is not going down. Eventually they'll all be scooped to keep because it is a dope shirt. This means the price is only going up.

I guarantee some celebrity not named Frank Ocean is gonna wear it and we'll never see the <$300 price point again. 
May 02, 2013 @ 21:26:23
lol  i wasn't swift enough for the PCL tee today...wasn't sure if i wanted it and i was on mobile again so i hesitated when i saw $96.  hit add to cart and got jacked.  been looking for a restock ever since but when have i ever got lucky haha

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

May 02, 2013 @ 21:29:04
Not trying to be that guy but you left out the Madras camp. Underrated piece in my opinion,
Thanks, actually feeling that one myself, surprised i lost it on the picture..

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x