[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

May 02, 2013 @ 18:37:01
Congrats to you niggas that copped the PCL i aint salty. Im stil crying tho dawg:,(

Twitter: @KiddCoast

May 02, 2013 @ 18:37:52
Hey guys, could you let me know if a "classic logo" hoodie pullover is a legit supreme product?

im buying one for $180 and just wanna be sure if this is legit. If so, is it a good price? Pretty much 9/10 from what the guy is telling me.
yes, it's a legit item.  I'm not sure the usual going price, but I can imagine 180 isn't half bad, maybe see if you can drop it to 160-170.  even if you can't, 180 isn't too bad if you really want.  it doesn't release every f/w like the box logo does.

on another note, that classic logo snap is clean.
People are sleeping on that snap!  Bought that cap only and that alone toda
May 02, 2013 @ 18:38:26
i'm surprised to come home and see the classic 5 panels are sitting.. unless they restocked
May 02, 2013 @ 18:40:53
I can't even begin to imagine how embarrassing it must feel to have missed out today.
how successful were you shark
May 02, 2013 @ 18:41:12
Originally posted by Inactive User
on another note, that classic logo snap is clean.

which color do y'all think is the best? im stuck between the blue and red denim
I brought the black.
I snagged the black, too.  simple, but still fire.

i'm surprised to come home and see the classic 5 panels are sitting.. unless they restocked
didn't restock, they've been sitting.
May 02, 2013 @ 18:42:08
20 Likes and ill post an order number + name that hasnt been processed yet
May 02, 2013 @ 18:42:33
Gilly Suits
They didn't restock like we said earlier the kids want the box logos, the people who know what is sup got the classic logo.
May 02, 2013 @ 18:43:03
I can't even begin to imagine how embarrassing it must feel to have missed out today.
how many did u get?

2Ps - FS/FT L Black Corduroy Harrington

May 02, 2013 @ 18:49:43
Just the one M to resell. Grabbed it with my white hooded top and eye pin.

Order number way lower than any other order number i've seen posted on instagram. Guess everyone up on my level isn't a total dumbass noob lol
May 02, 2013 @ 18:51:44
Who hasnt received shipping conf yet? What the fuck

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

May 02, 2013 @ 18:54:10
May 02, 2013 @ 18:54:11
tbh if you got something else with the PCL tee that was true test of swiftness, i didnt try to so idk if i wouldve succeeded.

(if it wasnt XL cuz that sat the longest :x )
Gotta disagree.. got everything I wanted.. and used my phone. Granted, it was all in large Â¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

May 02, 2013 @ 18:57:44
Who hasnt received shipping conf yet? What the fuck
Me.

Bumpin' Waka Flocka Flame in a underwater tank

May 02, 2013 @ 19:01:33
I'm sorry but paying over $100 for a t shirt that is made in china (like all of the PCL shit) is absolutely retarded unless you are trying to make that re sell change. Everyone thought the CDG was bad at its price point, and this was no better. Same thin as fuck doo doo china quality. I personally would much rather buy one of the regular pocket Ts made in the US that are with out a doubt much higher quality than this thin ass thing.

Real talk though supreme is falling off hard this year with almost everything being made in china. So much for their dedication to North American manufacturing. Sad really, the hype wrecked their standards.
May 02, 2013 @ 19:02:47
Gun shirt
Kennedy shirt
Bball Tank
Liberty Shirt
Water Short
Bucket Hat
Angler Camp
Raft
Towel

and im done.

Lillyhammer

May 02, 2013 @ 19:05:33
ok enough of the PCL bullshit, anybody got a fit pic of the hooded top?? or at least someone who bought it in person can share some light on the fit?? im hoping it fits like a regular cut and sew, just longsleeved wit a hood!

Él Duderîno

May 02, 2013 @ 19:05:53
BBall Tank, Watershorts, Fuck Bandana, Raft, PCL Bucket

Gonna make for a great fit (no swaggage fees)
May 02, 2013 @ 19:08:56
supreme should have made board shorts this season

**Supreme FS brand new** Red Bling Box Logo (XL)

May 02, 2013 @ 19:08:58
Gilly Suits
All I want is a Black Bball tank then I'm out unless any surprises. Gonna wear it backwards like I'm in 90s
May 02, 2013 @ 19:10:43
When the bucket comes out, someone who has the tee, hoody, vans, and shorts please cop and take a fit pic of everything together
May 02, 2013 @ 19:12:43
When the bucket comes out, someone who has the tee, hoody, vans, and shorts please cop and take a fit pic of everything together
You can just imagine they'd probably look dumb as fuck

May 02, 2013 @ 19:13:28
yall ruined supreme faggots
May 02, 2013 @ 19:13:57
Classic is getting slept on harder than anything I've seen this season. Got blue, gonna have to get a black one too if its still sitting by next week.
May 02, 2013 @ 19:14:54
Originally posted by Inactive User
Classic is getting slept on harder than anything I've seen this season. Got blue, gonna have to get a black one too if its still sitting by next week.
overshadowed by PCL Hype

EDIT: Or they couldn't afford it after dropping all of their savings on the tee

May 02, 2013 @ 19:15:24
So they can look like Billabong and Hurley? 

May 02, 2013 @ 19:16:56
No so I can skate in them comfortably or use it on my Supreme raft...

May 02, 2013 @ 19:19:01
Didn't have time to even try and order the PCL because of school and shit, but $96 for a tee? Fuck. I still wouldve bought it but man Supreme is taking advantage of the hype. Oh well, saved some $$$ and can use it towards the Baja shirt which I've got my eye on. 
May 02, 2013 @ 19:20:12
No so I can skate in them comfortably or use it on my Supreme raft...
Who would skate in board shorts? Unless you're longboarding...the material would rip super easy when you fall.

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x