Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
May 19, 2013 @ 02:57 AM
hitthebeeper

HAHAHahahahhahahaa smh
May 19, 2013 @ 02:58 AM
hitthebeeper

ok so who bought the gold kennedy shirt?  c'mon, time to fess up
AKA "i bought the gold kennedy shirt cus navy and maroon sold out, i want to know if anyone else got it so i dont feel as bad"
May 19, 2013 @ 03:01 AM
YK

Maroon? lool. It's burgundy...

where the azn girls at

May 19, 2013 @ 03:19 AM
vis

i bought the navy, but i probably wouldve probably gotten the gold if it was a darker shade of yellow like the fishtail
May 19, 2013 @ 03:34 AM
paulywalnuts

AKA "i bought the gold kennedy shirt cus navy and maroon sold out, i want to know if anyone else got it so i dont feel as bad"
lol FUCK NO ...i don't fuck with consolation prizes...if i miss the heat, oh well...no stars jerseys or gold shirts for me...

i master bait from time to time

May 19, 2013 @ 03:39 AM
THEBIGNB

Last years small box zip ups looked shit in person. Not the actual hoodie i mean the tiny box logo itself. It's stitched like a regular one but because of how small it is theres no detail in it so the quality looks poor.

Dont have time to look it up but if you go back to last years thread theres close up pictures and you'll see us all talking about how fake they looked.
shut the fuck up.

#508 FOR SALE MEDALS BUCKET HAT http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/200889

May 19, 2013 @ 04:29 AM
paulywalnuts

theyre the same fucking thing 

i master bait from time to time

May 19, 2013 @ 05:54 AM
jxmookie

HB TURNT UP ON THIS SATURDAY NIGHTcool

**MIXTAPE COMING SOON** Sus Chinatown Afterparty Remixes Lacking Operational Studio Vol. 1

May 19, 2013 @ 06:09 AM
reeser

yeezus
May 19, 2013 @ 06:21 AM
lieffdewbury

this is weird
May 19, 2013 @ 06:53 AM
BigPO

this is weird
He think he Denzel in Ricochet 

He think he Denzel in Taking of Pelham 123

S/S 14 playboy gang est. 2014

May 19, 2013 @ 07:43 AM
scottypiff

i seriously wanna buy the JFK, but ive never even tried on a Supreme button down before, so idk how wide they fit....im XL in everything usually on other brands, but sometimes the button ups run wide, so idk if i should do L or XL wit Sup button downs...anybody wanna help me out wit a fit pic of an XL button down or something??
XL Supreme fits like this in comparison to clothing purchased at Wal-Mart, Target, or any department store really.

Cut and sew (All Season) = L
Shirting (All Season) = TTS
Tees (All Season) = L for 2011 on, TTS for 2010 back
Spring coats = L
Winter coats = TTS or slightly larger for layering
Terry fleece hoodies = L
Heavyweight hoodies = TTS

I ordered an XL in JFK because I want a more loose fit, if you want a more fitted look I suggest buying L; I have the Matador in Black on the way in L and Burgundy JFK in XL on the way.

I will gladly post fits for you or if you want even PM me and just add me on FB, I will send you the fits that way since this thread is filled with so many haters that will, inevitably just downvote my fits and talk shit. Essentially Supreme fits near the spectrum of being one size smaller (TTS in shirting though) in most things related to S/S, on the otherhand F/W and Shirting fitting more near the spectrum of TTS because you are usually wearing the pieces alone during S/S and then layering during F/W. The fit of Supreme changes every season, but from my experience buying Supreme for about 5+ years now that is usually how it fits, sometimes there is the occasional hiccup in how something fits in reference to pieces along the road, a good example of this is the Thrasher x Supreme hoodie's, those fit larger than normal hoodies that Supreme releases; they are much baggier.
it's just that you look like such a fag. thats why people shit on your pics man.
May 19, 2013 @ 08:23 AM
hitthebeeper

hahahahahahahahhahahahahahhaa 
May 19, 2013 @ 08:32 AM
Electrik Heat

Which camps fit closest to Utility & Guatemala?

I love the deep fit on those.
there all deep fit now
Do the camp's fit change everyone season?
I remember my basket weave was the shallowest fucking thing ever.

(WTB) Supreme Cannon / Vsop / Sport Stack / 8 ball /

May 19, 2013 @ 09:38 AM
ujean

Which camps fit closest to Utility & Guatemala?

I love the deep fit on those.
there all deep fit now
Do the camp's fit change everyone season?
I remember my basket weave was the shallowest fucking thing ever.
they changed suppliers a while ago, some camps fit differently than others. 
May 19, 2013 @ 11:20 AM
schroederscat

quick question:

what was the retail on schott supreme perfecto & did it come in size small?
May 19, 2013 @ 12:17 PM
ujean

quick question:

$648.
Yes, in japan. 
May 19, 2013 @ 12:40 PM
fyuur

http://mttmnyc.com/collections/all/products/the-dick-tee

Now I'm actually glad she's being sued

she can get the pipe though

"Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace."

May 19, 2013 @ 02:03 PM

May 19, 2013 @ 02:44 PM

lol
May 19, 2013 @ 02:47 PM
kr00kd

lol
lol

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/166901/

May 19, 2013 @ 02:51 PM
Wompy

Does anyone know if the Supreme x Levis Leopard Pocket Jeans are RAW denim  or not? I know they're selvedge. Most descriptions claim they're 14 oz RAW denim but if I remember correctly Supreme's denim isn't raw, just selvedge.

Thinkin bout pickin up a pair but if they're not raw I won't bother.
May 19, 2013 @ 03:13 PM
fyuur

Does anyone know if the Supreme x Levis Leopard Pocket Jeans are RAW denim  or not? I know they're selvedge. Most descriptions claim they're 14 oz RAW denim but if I remember correctly Supreme's denim isn't raw, just selvedge.

doesn't even matter if they're raw, levis don't give you sick fadez

"Those who do not understand true pain can never understand true peace."

May 19, 2013 @ 03:25 PM
bsm1017

i seriously wanna buy the JFK, but ive never even tried on a Supreme button down before, so idk how wide they fit....im XL in everything usually on other brands, but sometimes the button ups run wide, so idk if i should do L or XL wit Sup button downs...anybody wanna help me out wit a fit pic of an XL button down or something??
XL Supreme fits like this in comparison to clothing purchased at Wal-Mart, Target, or any department store really.

Cut and sew (All Season) = L
Shirting (All Season) = TTS
Tees (All Season) = L for 2011 on, TTS for 2010 back
Spring coats = L
Winter coats = TTS or slightly larger for layering
Terry fleece hoodies = L
Heavyweight hoodies = TTS

I ordered an XL in JFK because I want a more loose fit, if you want a more fitted look I suggest buying L; I have the Matador in Black on the way in L and Burgundy JFK in XL on the way.

I will gladly post fits for you or if you want even PM me and just add me on FB, I will send you the fits that way since this thread is filled with so many haters that will, inevitably just downvote my fits and talk shit. Essentially Supreme fits near the spectrum of being one size smaller (TTS in shirting though) in most things related to S/S, on the otherhand F/W and Shirting fitting more near the spectrum of TTS because you are usually wearing the pieces alone during S/S and then layering during F/W. The fit of Supreme changes every season, but from my experience buying Supreme for about 5+ years now that is usually how it fits, sometimes there is the occasional hiccup in how something fits in reference to pieces along the road, a good example of this is the Thrasher x Supreme hoodie's, those fit larger than normal hoodies that Supreme releases; they are much baggier.
good looks, message me or throw em on here when you get em

Él Duderîno

May 19, 2013 @ 03:28 PM
bostonstrangler

quick question:

Small wasn't available in the US, at least when I tried. (I tried to get one on drop day, in-store).  I got a medium, retail was 648.  I ended up selling my medium and using a proxy service because the black in size small was sitting on the .jp webstore and it cost me 998, all things included.

FS CROSSES TEE BLACK, NAVY BOX LOGO, BLACK BOX LOGO ALL SIZE M & BURGUNDY PAISLEY L/S SIZE S ALL UNWORN

May 19, 2013 @ 03:56 PM
Wompy

doesn't even matter if they're raw, levis don't give you sick fadez
Lmfao. This is true.
May 19, 2013 @ 04:06 PM
ChicagoLDRS

lol FUCK NO ...i don't fuck with consolation prizes...if i miss the heat, oh well...no stars jerseys or gold shirts for me...
dead @ stars jerseys.  

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

May 19, 2013 @ 06:00 PM
EVIL

DEAD ....dead dead
May 19, 2013 @ 06:07 PM
TheProfessionol

thursday...  thursday  thursday

"Tell your father I'm here - and tell him the Lannisters aren't the only ones who pay their debts."

May 19, 2013 @ 06:19 PM
hitthebeeper

pcl crusher this thursday

This topic is closed, replies are no longer accepted.